Get back the orginal

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi

ppl ..I readed in one of the recent post that the LTL director has chged .. Damn .. I want the orginal guy back ... he did not make us wait this long .
I remember when the showed the promo of Tasha frist hug In Anna's Place ..we all thought it would be dragged nd shown in thursday epi ..But the dircetor knew well and the scence was shown in monday epi nd what week it was ..filled with amazing scenes

But now .. they showed a promo of Dutta carrying Naku which was supposedly to aired last week ...But did we see .....what we were waiting to see ..ok he was carrying but thatz not what promo suggested ..

I maybe be wrg ... nd I donot if u guy want the orginal guy bck ... But I am begining to miss him

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 I was like waiting for monday..then tuesday and then he didnt even carry her until like thursday...and then it wasn't even like the promo..I hate it when the promo is totally different to what happens in the show...so if bringing back the old director will change that..then bring him back
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am liking the current pace of the show. Earlier LTL had a drag and rush problem. The show used to drag for months and then suddenly a rush. Since the FR the pace has become steady without too much drag or rush. The writers gave a good buildup to Dutta for the first time showing any emotions towards the fair Naku.
Btw as far as I am aware the director doesnt have much control over the show. He only films the show. Its the channel which is responsible for how the story is being taken.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree about promos being misleading..though last week was a treat to watch but a little more improvement is desired..if bringing in the old director helps i m all for it....the new director should watch the old episodes to capture the real esscence of nakusha's character...i m feeling as if the fair nakku and old nakku are different...that should not be so..also dutta of old time was more grim and a observer not a quick reactor...he could sense sups detachment and was upset and puzzled by it...he did see those little signs..it was only after being pushed from nakku,sups,as..he finally believed in supriya...that kind of subtle thinking is lost in today's dutta...his thoughts should be shown..as was done in a dream in the jungle track or during DP special episode..it showed his characters complexity..the FBs are too monotonous..and like what is done in every show as filler for a episode...FB should be cut down a bit... 
TheRager thumbnail
@Shilpita: I maybe in the minority but I am even liking the FBs shown. They are not as much as some time back and surprisingly well chosen. Earlier FBs it seemed that Dutta has selective amensia...only remembering bits that would confuse him more. Like after Naku was kidnapped and Kala poisoned Dutta's mind he doesnt remember Naku ready to fall off the cliff along with him.
This time when Naku was hurt he remembered all the instances when she saved him or looked after him. Even Friday's reflection scene the flashbacks were well chosen to show the merging of gori and kali Naku in Dutta's mind.
As for Dutta being a gadha thats been going on since the time he was convinced of Supriya's love for him. Isnt he the same guy who never realized Naku is madly in love with him? He's also the same guy who thought Naku had plotted to help Supriya elope. He is also the same guy who doesnt know his sisters hatred for him. We have questioned Dutta's intelligence many times in the past. He has been shown to be quick thinking only when at work. At home he is shown to be an emotional fool.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shilpita87

I totally agree about promos being misleading..though last week was a treat to watch but a little more improvement is desired..if bringing in the old director helps i m all for it....the new director should watch the old episodes to capture the real esscence of nakusha's character...i m feeling as if the fair nakku and old nakku are different...that should not be so..also dutta of old time was more grim and a observer not a quick reactor...he could sense sups detachment and was upset and puzzled by it...he did see those little signs..it was only after being pushed from nakku,sups,as..he finally believed in supriya...that kind of subtle thinking is lost in today's dutta...his thoughts should be shown..as was done in a dream in the jungle track or during DP special episode..it showed his characters complexity..the FBs are too monotonous..and like what is done in every show as filler for a episode...FB should be cut down a bit... 

You are feeling that the two Nakus are different people? This is the first time since the FR I've heard somebody complain about it! I used to be apprehensive about it before...but I think the writers and specially MV have done quite a good job not to lose Naku's essence in any way! In fact, post-FR, Naku's real self is coming to the fore, as she doesn't need to hold back her thoughts and emotions on any account any more! And as for Dutta, I think he's very much in character...! Dutta melting towards Sups and Dutta melting towards the fair Naku are very different emotional processes...and I think both have been portrayed well!
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with both Ksh and Rose... I have already said enough over the director Fiasco .. 

The direction here has nothing much to do then just recording or deciding the CAmera angles( which have been interesting and unique since this new director has taken over and has given a new feel to the same set ) 
and things are not on "dragging mode" anymore.. and Dutta WAs a quite reactor back then Because he had no idea what is in store for them .. he didn't believed in Air headed Supriya .. he believed in Nakusha ... and the moment he came ot know She broke his trust and betrayed him ..his broke his silence and patience... and exploded like a volcano.. His believe in Nakusha again will make him calm... abhi kaisay .. iss sab k baad kis terha woh chup chaap ghooomay ??under such circumstances? i fail to understand this.. it will not be according to his character and what turmoil he is going through .. 

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Actually I like this current director. He's better than the pre-reveal directors. For some reason the show lacked something during their time. Maybe becuz everyone's hands were tied by the channel. But I will wait and see if this director does better than the director who was directing the show since Dutta's entry.
The makers have taken note of our complaints on the direction and definitely worked on it.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Actually I like this current director. He's better than the pre-reveal directors. For some reason the show lacked something during their time. Maybe becuz everyone's hands were tied by the channel. But I will wait and see if this director does better than the director who was directing the show since Dutta's entry.
The makers have taken note of our complaints on the direction and definitely worked on it.

I am satisfied with this new director! He's doing a much better job than the two makeshift directors....they used to concentrate too much on the close-up shots...particularly in scenes with multiple characters! It marred the drama to a great extent...
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

yah Ksh the day he has taken over u can feel the difference... The lighter scene waala episode.. lighting was good, angles were wide and covered every required detail... the shots does not start randomly  .. like When chaaskar was shown coming down kicking a drum aa good profile of teh whole area and ppl working there was shown .. scene start hotay nahi pata chala ki kya honay waala hai .and then bam! he enters all mad Questioning his guys ... Very well shown! This new Director brings a real feel to scenes.. im not saying that Vijay K jee was not a good director... i liked his work as well.. but it was getting repetitive at some point...who same camera angles ......

so a good change indeed... Dharmendra Sir was fine as well.. but i stil wasn't convinced by a few shots taken post FR.. Like the part where dutta comes close to nakusha and was threatening him ..inspite of her being close to him, she was not visible in the shot... 

so its all Wel now ... Story is now moving .. characters are In CHARACTERS!... only "lovely dovey" scenes are missing from the show .. and honestly speaking they stand no place at this point of time..