Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Get back the orginal - Page 3

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sub_rosa

@Ksh

Have you seen the lighter scene...I mean the last scene between Dutta and the dark Naku? It was portrayed quite beautifully in my opinion! 19th Nov, I think, was the telecast date!

And yes...the subtle gestures depict the dynamics between characters in a very effective way...and I'm seeing such treatment again int he show!

thats was the first episode of Yash Chauhan( new director) ... it boosted my confidence being a viewer.. 😊  liek i mentioned above .. camera work was excellent in that episode..

@ ksh..

I agree .. Vijay jee style of camera work when it comes to show subtle gestures was amazing  like u mentioned which lacked in Dharmesh jee Period to be honest..Thankfully Its back with Yash jee's style of direction ..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with the present director work being good..

During Vijay as director, as shreya said we got to see the smaller details or gestures and the direction was also good.. but there was so much of fluctuations regarding the pace of the show... we can't blame director alone for this...

and again how we missed the whole essence during pre FR.. during DP track.. that was the most depressing period in terms of LTL..i was completely lost and failed to realize what was missing from the show...even the magic of TaSha was missing..though it was such an important track it failed to reach out to us.. how sad that they lost out on that.. but i could not get disconnected from the show..

and as marriage preparations started, i think that was a transition phase.. slowly the old magic was back though it was very slow..but the marriage and post FR, suddenly LTL is back with a bang..and present director is the best i feel..the camera angles are perfect..dutta's whole turmoil, confusions, his anger everything is shown so convincingly.. his every expression is so clear.. and i feel more connected to him... and more importantly i feel connected to fair nakku.. ..

great that they have heard to our suggestions regarding direction and have taken steps towards it..

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Roopa: I think looking back Tasha-wise after Naku accepted Dutta's proposal till the actual wedding was a poor phase. Even during Supriya phase they ensured viewers were atleast connected to Naku. But during pre-FR both Naku and Dutta lacked connect with viewers. Their relationship didnt grow at all. The makers were content showing them as teenage lovers on the brink of marriage. No attempt was made to show Naku's feelings/guilt. Dutta was shown superficially too. Strangely it was Kala and Leela to some extent who actually got some depth in what they were doing.
Though the wedding was picturized beautifully I will say it was from the SR scene that LTL returned to its essence. Thankfully the pace as been steady after the reveal with enough emphasis on Dutta's turmoil without overdoing it.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Ksh : yes, the pace of the show is perfect now.. hope it remains the same..
and what you said regarding TaSha after nakku accepting the proposal, i agree..

i liked how perfectly they had sketched out the character of dutta post anna's track.. he never left his character and his liking towards nakku was shown so beautifully..i was hoping to see the same grip to continue.. it was very good till he proposed to her and nakku accepted.. but once DP track started the whole focus was shifted to DP,AS and the lost dutta...but they could have utilized this  to bring in that closeness between TaSha.. by the time the track was over there was somewhat a distance created in terms of TaSha's LS and it took more time for us to feel that connection... and pre marriage also i was somewhat disconnected form TaSha.. i was not feeling their romance or togetherness... teenage type of romance does not suit TaSha.. they should always keep dutta in his character even now after he realizes again his love for nakku.. just like post anna track..

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
promos are usually meant 2 b misleading and full of suspense..
but this used 2 happen b4 too with the old director sumtyms...remember during the jungle track, there was a promo wer jagtap says yeh mera ilaka hai, yahan wahi hota hai jo main chata hoon n dutta pushes naku behind himself...(protecting her) the way the scene was portrayed in the promo was totally dif 2 the way it was shown in the actual episode.....n its the sme nw...

anyway m liking the current track... gd 2 c hw naku is a sherni n fighting back with kala...u usually dnt gt 2 c tht in dramas..they usually sit in a corner crying n complaining to God where as naku shows ful faith in God n stands up for herself.. m quite happy with the track n the pace of the shw..jus hpe tht dutta gives her a chance 2 talk..

liked 2days tasha scene...shows he cares n loves her bt jus duznt wna admit it
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im not complaning about this pace one bit. what we are shown are promotional promos LOL if that makes sense as for the hug at annas place that was a precap. i love this pace its goin perfect..not to fast where the characters are compromised with and not slow where its a drag fest!