Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sophia21

Hey Suvi... you alryt?.Hi..yeah me fine,, nd you?

Wooo u updated... Aww bechari Nakku still think bout Raj... She really needs to get over it soon.. I love hers and Tina's friendship! she will get over it soon..after she..hmdjfljfd..not gonna tell you!
Awww Anu is such a cutieeee... So they are not going swimming pool? they going to see baaji? talkin bout baaji.. she thought he was GAY? *shocked muh* Haiiilaaa lol.. they going to pool later..😆..DuJi ko bhool gayi kya? isme shocked hone ki kya baath hai? Sophie you and me, we will only come after Dutta😆
Aww sethji is ill.. i hope Nakku can meet him... he's her bro after all..hmmm
Jaldi se TaSha ko milao na... trying..
great update.... thanks for the PM.. continue soon :)thanks..your welcome..I will try

meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yay u updated! so sad yaar, feel so sorry for naku 😭 whats happening with her family, why isn't she allowed to be with them and why did her dad humiliate her?? i'm so eager for the next part, update soon and thanks for the pm. xx
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Suvi🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM🤗
Chalo dekho ki aaj kaun se Cliffhanger par aake choda😆.....
Awww poor naku she still thinks about raj.....i know it must be hard for her to let go ....But she has to ....Nahi toh D kaha fit hoga😉😆....
Tina and naku Convo was cute 😉.....Anu is a sweetheart ..feel like pulling her cheeks😳.....Still iam confused about some questions?
Awww Sethiji is ill ...i hope naku meets him.....Pls tasha ko bhi mila do ....Pls jaldi update karna......
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey suvi reading ur ff for the first time and liked it . though a little emotional but still nice ...hope dutta makes nakku forget raj and tasha r together soon
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear

nice update 

hope soon tasha will be together forgetting raj 

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi suvi🤗
finally read all d parts....😛 surprised😳😆.... aww i lyk d story alot soo pura padh liya...thodi emotional hai..lyk rose sed😆but still its really nice n interesting...ur FF'd hero is Nakusha😆...i luv dat bit  wer u cmpared Nakku;s room as lady devdas😆...Naaku hs really nice friends👏...dey care soo much...and D is really charming in ur ff😳...D's entry n Baaji's entry ws really nice..wow Naaku ped pe chadi n D dekhta reh gaya😆....i lyk d way u shw der POV😛....aww Anu is adopted...her mothers story is really very sad...but she is cute as u sed lyk a doll.... wow all three r playing in bubles😳...maine padhna start kiya toh cliffhanger start hogaye😡😆...very nice ff suvi...👏..thnks for d pm😳...d pm in which u send link to me ...still unread😆😳...but ur latest updates PM help me😳....thnkx again! 
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: meriyaar

yay u updated! so sad yaar, feel so sorry for naku 😭 whats happening with her family, why isn't she allowed to be with them and why did her dad humiliate her?? i'm so eager for the next part, update soon and thanks for the pm. xx

You'll find out soon...ur welcome for the pm..am writing right now..will try and update by tomorrow, or even today
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Suvi🤗

Hi Suhana🤗..and ur welcome!Thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM🤗
Chalo dekho ki aaj kaun se Cliffhanger par aake choda😆..... It wasnt a big one..😳
Awww poor naku she still thinks about raj.....i know it must be hard for her to let go ....But she has to ....Nahi toh D kaha fit hoga😉😆....D bhi fit hoga..now not long to go before Tasha are together..am sorry for keeping you waiting, but kya karoon? It would seem unrealistic if Naku just jumps to Dutta and goes 'I love yooohhh'😆
Tina and naku Convo was cute 😉.....Anu is a sweetheart ..feel like pulling her cheeksEmbarrassed.....Still iam confused about some questions? kaunse?
Awww Sethiji is ill ...i hope naku meets him.....Pls tasha ko bhi mila do ....Pls jaldi update karna......she will😉..kar rahi hoon update
Love and hugssame to you🤗
suhana🤗

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: stranger2rose

hey suvi reading ur ff for the first time and liked it . though a little emotional but still nice ...hope dutta makes nakku forget raj and tasha r together soon

Thanks Rose..emotional to hai, but Tasha will meet soon..😳..after a while..sorry for delaying TaSha and thanks for reading😳 Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: neverforget

hey dear

nice update 

hope soon tasha will be together forgetting raj 

TaSha will be together but Raj wont be forgotten
Thanks!