Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Thanks sanu
Yes you wont like the politician😡 Jess knows why😛
I am glad ki tu itniii khush ho gayi😆

hehehehe
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm............SP a politician..............Atlast Tasha meet.............gr8 work keep ging...........Baaji also to make his entry.........awesme really likng it.............
cant wait fr the nxt updt ...........updt soooooooooooooon
Thnx fr PM
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ushankitvc

Hmmm............SP a politician..............Atlast Tasha meet.......mm-hmm ......gr8 work keep ging..thanks.........Baaji also to make his entry....yess!.....awesme really likng it......Thanks.......

cant wait fr the nxt updt ...........updt soooooooooooooon
Thnx fr PM ur welcome

take care and thanks for the comment🤗
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -priya

nice! so shreeram patil is into politics ...🤔and he is corrupt

dutta is amused remembering the girl from last night and drunk nakku has selctive amnesia now 😆when did i say that the guy was Dutta?😉 and well if Dutta can forget whatever happens at night then why cant Naku😆
cool! what does dutta do? waiting to know him more 😍 toh wait karlo😆

nice update suvi! 👏 keep writing 👍🏼
Thanks 
tc🤗

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH SUVi
its gettng really interseting 
cant wait to read more =)
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
YEAH!! soo finali tasha meet propli!! lol SP dsnt seem lyk a nuc person ere lol ez so aggorgnt..but obviusli cnt say da sme 4 owa gadha 😳

thnx 4 pm bbe..sontinue soon.xx
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Suvi thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM🤗
Omg Dutta made and entry😲"don"t look at me like that😆...iam shocked coz i wasn"texpecting it ...i thought u said baaji would make an entry ...not that iam complaning😆...i was dying to see dutta😍
what an entry🥳.....dutta is really cool😉...btw this SP needs to cool down ...btw iam confused did dutta was guy last night😕....confusion hi confusion solution ka kuch pata nahi😆....anyways now naku is getting selective amnesia😆...OMg she wanted to kill herself 😲
pagal ladki.....Waiting for baaji entry now....pls jaldi update karna..u take care and see ya around 👍🏼👏🤗
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran255

OH SUVi

its gettng really interseting 
cant wait to read more =)

thanks kiran😃
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

YEAH!! soo finali tasha meet propli!!and I thought it was too quick😆 lol SP dsnt seem lyk a nuc person ere lol ez so aggorgnt..but obviusli cnt say da sme 4 owa gadha 😳yes, dutta is a sweet guy😳

thnx 4 pm bbe..sontinue soon.xx ur welcome

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Suvi thanx alot for the wonderful update and PM🤗 ur welcome

Omg Dutta made and entry😲"don"t look at me like that😆...iam shocked coz i wasn"texpecting it .i hadnt expected to introduce dutta so jaldi either😆..i thought u said baaji would make an entry .he will😍..not that iam complaning😆...i was dying to see dutta😍
what an entry🥳.....dutta is really cool😉...btw this SP needs to cool down ...btw iam confused did dutta was guy last night😕....u'll have to wait and find out😉confusion hi confusion solution ka kuch pata nahi😆..mujhe bhi nahi pata😆..anyways now naku is getting selective amnesia😆.like dutta in the show😆..OMg she wanted to kill herself 😲 
pagal ladki.....Waiting for baaji entry now. he will come soon...pls jaldi update karna..u take care and see ya around 👍🏼👏🤗

Thanks for commenting
tc🤗