Drunk Nakku Giving Dutta Her Piece Of Mind!

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok now that we know Nakku is going to be drunk and slapped by Dutta, am sure the creatives will not simply show a scene like this without any reason. So what I'm thinking is, maybe it is through this situation that Nakku is able to say her truth to Dutta bindaas. And anyways, Dutta himself had said right when you are drunk all the truth comes out πŸ˜‰. And this time Dutta will not be able to stop Nakku also from blabbering as she is not in her senses right, so whats the point of telling someone like that to shut up, am sure Dutta knows it better πŸ˜†. So he might be forced to hear everything she says πŸ˜‰.

I dont think she will go off to sleep after falling on the bed, even after that she might start blabbering πŸ˜†. And the last expression of Dutta in the promo seemed like a 'guilty' one to me, am not sure πŸ˜•. If thats the case, maybe thats his expression after hearing out Nakku.

Even after blabbering out her truth, I dont think Nakku will be polite or anything....she might start taunting Dutta and passing funny and sarcastic remarks to him for behaving the way he did to her all these days.....you know how drunk ppl generally tend to behave, all their pent up feelings and anger comes out....diplomacy goes to hell πŸ˜†.....

If Nakku does that it will be fun to see Dutta standing there and listening her taunts πŸ˜†....he will not even be able to be angry with her as she is not in her senses....it would be fun to see Nakku passing remarks like 'Dutta Sriram Patil jo sabke saat insaaf karta hain.....mere saat kyu nahin kiya Dutta Sriram Patil?!?!'.....'kabhi aapne mujhe samajhne ki koshish ki?...kabhi meri majboori jaane ki koshis ki?!?!'.....sometimes in an angry tone - 'mujhe dhokebaaz kahaan......mere tasveeren kyu jalayi 😑.....kyuuuuuu 😑?!?!?!'...then in a loving tone - 'main aapse bohutttt pyaar karti hoonoon...booohutttt!'....then sometime crying 😭.....and the whole time Dutta would be sitting there listening to her silently (does he have any other option πŸ˜†?!)

That would be awsome πŸ‘πŸΌ! Then the last 'guilt' expression of Dutta in the promo might be the result of listening to everything Nakku said πŸ˜‰.

Then next day morning when Nakku gets up suddenly she remembers what all she blabbered last night and gets really scared. The moment Dutta enters the room she starts shivering. Everyone (including us) might think Nakku will get it from Dutta, but surprisingly Dutta behaves very nicely to her and gets for her a cup of tea 😳. Now that would be the new beginning of Tasha lovestory 😳.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghaparti thumbnail
Oh my my Nice thought I wish LTL CV's had brains like urs.....πŸ˜†
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dutta wont be  THAT nice just yet and i think nakku's truth is gonna stay hidden for  a bit longer till anna 2 gets here.  but i love your optimism
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

ah agree bou da expresionz bit hun..we can defo say itz nt an angry luk...wel not as far as i fnk lol hz eyez has dis softnes thng 2 it...is jus me o dd any1 els flt dat 2...x

That would be awsome πŸ‘πŸΌ! Then the last 'guilt' expression of Dutta in the promo might be the result of listening to everything Nakku said πŸ˜‰.

Then next day morning when Nakku gets up suddenly she remembers what all she blabbered last night and gets really scared. The moment Dutta enters the room she starts shivering. Everyone (including us) might think Nakku will get it from Dutta, but surprisingly Dutta behaves very nicely to her and gets for her a cup of tea 😳. Now that would be the new beginning of Tasha lovestory 😳..... dont we al wish😍
Edited by mIsSy.x - 13 years ago
mitturaju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, I hope the Cv's mind also work in the same way.

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think....in drunk state..nakku will just confess her love again..to make dutta think harder abt why she hid the truth....but he will not know the full truth just yet...maybe...begining of new year at 1st annivarsary of LTL...CVs will sure drag the whole thing for some more time.
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Post Hope CV also end this in positive note and not once again not to get things back to square ,how many times we have to see hate track ,honestly hope this ends in positive note .CV please hear to us
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Let's hope she speaks in drunken state about games Kala is playing & plotting against them, poisonong sweet, attacking Datta in bachalors party& telling Naku that his life is in dangerthat's why she came to save him, then Datta might start thinking in different direction.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
❀️   KKAASHHH!!!!!!!,  aisa kuch hota 😍,     dewdrop.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Oh my my Nice thought I wish LTL CV's had brains like urs.....πŸ˜†

Seriously even I wish that πŸ˜†....if there was atleast some minute connection between our brains I would have transferred what not to their brains by now πŸ˜†!