Drunk Nakku Giving Dutta Her Piece Of Mind! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Hessa85

dutta wont be  THAT nice just yet and i think nakku's truth is gonna stay hidden for  a bit longer till anna 2 gets here.  but i love your optimism

Hehe thanks πŸ˜†....oh ya even I get a feeling that things will not become fine between them soo soon...definitely the creatives would want to drag it further and bring things to a point when Dutta might totally break down in front of Nakku and admit that he loves her too much 😳.
Originally posted by mIsSy.x

ah agree bou da expresionz bit hun..we can defo say itz nt an angry luk...wel not as far as i fnk lol hz eyez has dis softnes thng 2 it...is jus me o dd any1 els flt dat 2...x

That would be awsome πŸ‘πŸΌ! Then the last 'guilt' expression of Dutta in the promo might be the result of listening to everything Nakku said πŸ˜‰.

Then next day morning when Nakku gets up suddenly she remembers what all she blabbered last night and gets really scared. The moment Dutta enters the room she starts shivering. Everyone (including us) might think Nakku will get it from Dutta, but surprisingly Dutta behaves very nicely to her and gets for her a cup of tea 😳. Now that would be the new beginning of Tasha lovestory 😳..... dont we al wish😍

Ya even I agree with you...there was some softness in his eyes in the last expression, it was definitely not anger or hatred....either he seemed more concerned seeing her condition or maybe its the after effect of hearing out Nakku.....
Originally posted by shilpita87

i think....in drunk state..nakku will just confess her love again..to make dutta think harder abt why she hid the truth....but he will not know the full truth just yet...maybe...begining of new year at 1st annivarsary of LTL...CVs will sure drag the whole thing for some more time.

Ya even if Nakku doesnt reveal the whole truth, am sure she will definitely say something thought provoking that will leave Dutta thinking more positively about her state of things....
Originally posted by spandana11

Nice Post Hope CV also end this in positive note and not once again not to get things back to square ,how many times we have to see hate track ,honestly hope this ends in positive note .CV please hear to us

But luckily this hate track wasnt as long as the previous one.....even though things might not fall into place soon, atleast things have started to look up.....since Nakku taking bullet for Dutta, things have started getting interesting πŸ˜‰......
Originally posted by mnx12

Let's hope she speaks in drunken state about games Kala is playing & plotting against them, poisonong sweet, attacking Datta in bachalors party& telling Naku that his life is in dangerthat's why she came to save him, then Datta might start thinking in different direction.

I dont think she will talk about Kala in her drunken state as if that happens the entire game would end right there na, and I dont think creatives plan to end Kala's track so soon....I doubt if Kala's track would even be revealed in the near future as if that happens there wont be any vamp left in the seriel na.....and not only that, remember Nakku told Kala she would never tell Dutta about her, so I think that was a clue from the CVs side that they dont plan to end Kala anytime soon......
Wowwwwwwwww Dew drop...wat dimaag u have got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yeh hum sab k brains main q nahi aaya...I think after hearing Dutta going to slap Nakku our Brain got Damaged!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I totally agree with u...Our sherni will have a tuff fight with her Sher today.............
Originally posted by pinkyk

Wowwwwwwwww Dew drop...wat dimaag u have got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yeh hum sab k brains main q nahi aaya...I think after hearing Dutta going to slap Nakku our Brain got Damaged!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I totally agree with u...Our sherni will have a tuff fight with her Sher today.............

Now I heard that the entire tamasha is not going to be in their bedroom but in a party......and it seems she is going to sing and dance as well 😲......then I dont think she will get much chance to reveal anything useful to him ....
I could only see disgusted look on his face.............P**** off totally 😳
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Now I heard that the entire tamasha is not going to be in their bedroom but in a party......and it seems she is going to sing and dance as well 😲......then I dont think she will get much chance to reveal anything useful to him ....

gayi bhains pani main....😭😭😭😭
I think so tooπŸ˜†...and i thin other way guys.....Dutta slapping nakku is also because he knows he can haqq-jataoo on his patni....Not that i like him slapping her but maybe he doesnt like the beahviour of her drinking as he knows nakusha never does that....and he wants her sweet nakusha😳

great postπŸ‘πŸΌ