Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ltl_fan

omg omg - so it is true.  He will slap her😭😭.  Hopefully this will cause Nakku's sherni side to take over and she gives it back to him nicely.

LOLL....she's DRUNK? FALLING over him? Ummmm....how do you expect her to give it back to him in this state?

Originally posted by: make-believe

Haila πŸ˜†

*waits patiently* 

Dutta = womanbeater folks ki Eid hone lagi hai πŸ˜†

*snickers* That's the first though that came to my mind too after reading this post..*zips mouth* *snickers some more*

As for the promo...no comments before I see it....
AreYaar thumbnail

Oh come on, he is Aai Saheb's son πŸ˜† Her germs are so totally in him too. GERMS?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Ewwww nooooo! He's not her biological son, ok....please no AS germs in Dutta! Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin🀣.....if he had HER Germs, he'd be doing "Aayi jagadambe" all the time too🀣

Baaji will probably be standing outside the door and fretting himself to death for Nakku while doing his usual, "Bhau, bhau, bhau!" πŸ˜† LMAO.....sahi jawaab.....Bhao Bhao Bhao🀣🀣....that one word is used to convey a multitude of things...."Bhao listen to me" "Bhao take care of Nakku"....And will he be giving his usual reproachful/guilty se looks to Dutta too? I love those🀣

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh Thank GOD! they were Alone!

thanks for sharing
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh man jus as we thrt he myt soften down towards her n here kala plays her trick n we gt dutta being angry with her again!!
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing I just hope its not a teaser like last week's  n he slaps her in the room n not infront of everyone!..Lol it will be fun if nakku acts the same way dutta does when he is drunk he will get a taste of his own medicine n will realize how badly he has behaved with his wife for the past few days...awee poor nakku! I want nakku to tell Dutta the truth in her drunken state that Kala is after her life n will never let him live happily.....that will be fun!πŸ˜†offcourse that should happen once Kala leaves the scene after felling happy that nakku has been slapped by dutta!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crystal_29

Thanks for the update!

Yipee! So its in their room...Now that makes me feel better....Party would have been a very bad idea🀒

This is going to turn out to be the biggest flop plan ever for Kala.πŸ˜†  as I am sure it is going to bring Dutta and Nakku closer in some way! Looking forward to this now...

I hope so too..Nashe ki haalat mai Naku apni saari dukhda ugal degi...n D will be listening to her...n that might help D to FINALLY get to know Naku ke andar kitna dard chupa hai...kaash aise ho jaaye..

N kala can add one more feather in her flop plans!πŸ˜†
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
gud...no dancing..and next day..he'll be so super guilty and sorry....i m all excited..video links plz...
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh come on, he is Aai Saheb's son πŸ˜† Her germs are so totally in him too. 

Baaji will probably be standing outside the door and fretting himself to death for Nakku while doing his usual, "Bhau, bhau, bhau!" πŸ˜†

Arey, why would he slap her if he wasn't angry? Aise hi mazaak mein? πŸ˜†

He looked shocked and confused...............and then angry wen she fell on him and slapped hr
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SAraW

oh Thank GOD! they were Alone!

thanks for sharing

i knw its better tht it was between the 2 of them n nt in a party
i was doubting there wud b  a party scene tho cos naku jus gt shot.... the last thing u do wen sum1 gts shot is party so m kinda happy tht its in a room wer they r alone
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks shona for the promo update. πŸ€—So he is going to slap her. waiting for the video. 😳