Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: madhaviben

Yes she don't know how to act .she can join riro . With akshis permition .

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thr bshee will need someone else permition πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mari-d

anther week for torture what is ths 😑 but hina is not thr in FB

and if this maha epi coms so it ll show sneha and rishab shadi

hi mari-d  hina khan😍is on fb my sis has joined her dere n ya its n torture tooo but for sake v will get to c our naksh together finnally 😳actuallly dere was written dat '   {hinakhan } m wating 4 maha epi she thinks dat it would be in dis week as dey had started shooting it n soon u will c dere patch upπŸ‘ vaise aapko meri taraf se  πŸ€—

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

hi friends whoever written she is thinking that they w ill show naksh patch in the maha episode. she also written that hina and karan face book  she saw about the maha episode and in which yrkkh  cv's planning to  show rishabh and sneha's marri age. she is new in this forum and she might not seen sbb on 25th nov. naksh patch up in diwali it is her view [she think] they will show patch  up of naksh.

hi jaya_09 i litterally saw dere written yr it was written dat 'hina khan-=mmwaiting 4 maha epi . i think it would be in dis week so get ready my dearss' dese r d exact wordings dat were written dere  yr also in yrkkh facebook it is written dat dey r now ceeing forward to sneha n rishab's😑 marriage . 😭 
JAYA_09 thumbnail
NO YAAR BECOZ THIS WEEK SGP AND BEHENEIN WILL BE THE MAHA EPISODE ON SAT AND SUN THE MAHAEPISODE OF YRKKH WILL NOT SHOWN THIS WEEK. we can see the patch up of naklsh today or  t'o mr'w. i think during sneha ad rishabh marriage they will be shown happy together. becoz they were not happy in mohini's marriage last miniute the jeweller came and spoiled the naksh happiness.

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

NO YAAR BECOZ THIS WEEK SGP AND BEHENEIN WILL BE THE MAHA EPISODE ON SAT AND SUN THE MAHAEPISODE OF YRKKH WILL NOT SHOWN THIS WEEK. we can see the patch up of naklsh today or  t'o mr'w. i think during sneha ad rishabh marriage they will be shown happy together. becoz they were not happy in mohini's marriage last miniute the jeweller came and spoiled the naksh happiness.

ya u r rite sweety i dont den why dey had written dre bad hina πŸ˜³ vaise jo bhi ho kya pata she might be pointing towards next week  πŸ€— dil ma agar aaaas ho to har tamanna poori ho jaati hai πŸ˜‰
JAYA_09 thumbnail
don't worry yaar becoz doesn't have face book  account. i also trieed but there is  no fb account of hina we cant believe what they have written