maha episode for yrkkh

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
hey all my dear frends dere will be maha epi. for our nakshWink     i saw it written on hina khan and karan mehra facebook              Smilecant believe it guyssss  n dere was also written dat d creatives of yrkkh r thinking of rishab n sneha's marriage in upcomming episodes Evil Smile n i think that in d maha episode they would be showing naksh pach-upHeart plz also give ur veiws bout dis newsEdited by cuteupasna - 12 years ago
owowowowowowwow super duper hpppyyy...Big smile finally after a while dey r gng to meet..Embarrassed thanks for sharing dear...!!Hug
wowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Dancing yippppppeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!Party finally an episode dedicated to r naksh!!!!!!! Hug finally dey'll cum closer!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  thank god dis sneha's track is going to finish!!!!!!!!!Angrythanks for sharing dear...!!!!!!TongueHug
OMG.. patch up with maha-episode.?? that means another week of this torture.??

can't bear it any longer...
Originally posted by cuteupasna

hey all my dear frends dere will be maha epi. for our nakshWink     i saw it written on hina khan and karan mehra facebook              Smilecant believe it guyssss  n dere was also written dat d creatives of yrkkh r thinking of rishab n sneha's marriage in upcomming episodes Evil Smile n i think that in d maha episode they would be showing naksh pach-upHeart plz also give ur veiws bout dis news
HI CUTE ITS JAYA HERE DID U SEE THAT THEY HAVE WRITTEN THAT THEY R GOING TO SHOW PATCH UP IN MAHA EPISODE OR  U THINK IT WILL B E LIKE THAT IT IS POV CORRECT
Originally posted by moonlight08

hi friends i saw sbb on 25th november akshara told they have patch up in diwali i don't think they will show diwali for another week she told sbb intreview that for sure they will patch up in diwali. and the jisne bi akshara  ko poocha hai that ram aur sita yani naitik and akshara ka patch up hoga ki nahi?she told  diwali for sure. and gay3 with the blessings of sita and ram dono milenge and shayad unka aashirwaad bhi milenge. ram aur sita pakka milenge. if u have any doubt u can watch sbb 25th november part 1. 
hi friends whoever written she is thinking that they w ill show naksh patch in the maha episode. she also written that hina and karan face book  she saw about the maha episode and in which yrkkh  cv's planning to  show rishabh and sneha's marri age. she is new in this forum and she might not seen sbb on 25th nov. naksh patch up in diwali it is her view [she think] they will show patch  up of naksh.
Originally posted by moonlight08

not  next  week . because  next  week  the  maha  episode  of  sgp and  bhainay that  is  alrady declared  . bythe  way  i  dont  think hina  has  facebook  account .

KK