New Written Promo for Next Week

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Got see new written promo on channel it says "dutta ki pyar pana ki liya kis hudh tak jayangi nakuu" we all ready saw nakuu taking bullet so what more nakuu is going to do tis week and when will our gadha realizeEmbarrassed Edited by spandana11 - 12 years ago
does this mean getting drunk and dance
Thanks for sharing..I guess now she will be drinking around n dancing inspite of knowing that kala has spiked her drink in the party so that she gets a chance to babble the truth infront of Dutta n everyone as to why she hid her face...as Dutta only said ki sharab ke nashee mein insaan sach bolta hai!LOL
Edited by meghaparti - 12 years ago
Originally posted by spandana11

Got see new written promo on channel it says "dutta ki pyar pana ki liya kis hudh tak jayangi nakuu" we all ready saw nakuu taking bullet so what more nakuu is going to do tis week and when will our gadha realizeEmbarrassed

god only knws...EmbarrassedLOL...but real soon i hope...a few more bullets in Naku...
n he shud b thinking str8 i think...LOL...

tnx Spandy...
Thanks Spandy.

Now that Dutta's gramophone is out and all the old records are playing back (most of them anti Naku). I hope Subu's one also plays back....and he remembers her saying "don't let Naku give any agni pareeksha" and realises that Naku is already giving it....and atleast gives her a chance to say her side of story......
Originally posted by aarathikb

does this mean getting drunk and dance

oh no I do not want nakuu to do that ,but if so it happens let the result be positive do not want things back to square againLOL
Thanks for the update spandy dear Big smile

I  don't mind anything Nakusha does to gain dutta's love..........I am sure CVs will create magic for us.........I m sure n positive........bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!! CVsTongueBig smile

I know song is not at all item number so I m sure it will be shown in decent way.........Embarrassed
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 12 years ago

wow...nice line,,,,Thanks sapndyHug

first tym wen i read i remember dey used 4 Datta..." Apni Mohhabat Ke Khatir Kisibhi hadtak jayega Datta" n After dat we all knw kya magic hua tha....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

n nw dis 4 Nakku "dutta ka  pyar pana ke liye kis hudh tak jayangi nakuu",,,wow...CV 'll create sumthing Magical againBig smileEmbarrassed

Edited by sonee - 12 years ago