New Written Promo for Next Week

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Got see new written promo on channel it says "dutta ki pyar pana ki liya kis hudh tak jayangi nakuu" we all ready saw nakuu taking bullet so what more nakuu is going to do tis week and when will our gadha realize๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by spandana11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
does this mean getting drunk and dance
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..I guess now she will be drinking around n dancing inspite of knowing that kala has spiked her drink in the party so that she gets a chance to babble the truth infront of Dutta n everyone as to why she hid her face...as Dutta only said ki sharab ke nashee mein insaan sach bolta hai!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spandana11

Got see new written promo on channel it says "dutta ki pyar pana ki liya kis hudh tak jayangi nakuu" we all ready saw nakuu taking bullet so what more nakuu is going to do tis week and when will our gadha realize๐Ÿ˜ณ

god only knws...Embarrassed๐Ÿ˜†...but real soon i hope...a few more bullets in Naku...
n he shud b thinking str8 i think...๐Ÿ˜†...

tnx Spandy...
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Spandy.

Now that Dutta's gramophone is out and all the old records are playing back (most of them anti Naku). I hope Subu's one also plays back....and he remembers her saying "don't let Naku give any agni pareeksha" and realises that Naku is already giving it....and atleast gives her a chance to say her side of story......
spandana11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarathikb

does this mean getting drunk and dance

oh no I do not want nakuu to do that ,but if so it happens let the result be positive do not want things back to square again๐Ÿ˜†
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update spandy dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I  don't mind anything Nakusha does to gain dutta's love..........I am sure CVs will create magic for us.........I m sure n positive........bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!! CVs๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know song is not at all item number so I m sure it will be shown in decent way.........๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow...nice line,,,,Thanks sapndy๐Ÿค—

first tym wen i read i remember dey used 4 Datta..." Apni Mohhabat Ke Khatir Kisibhi hadtak jayega Datta" n After dat we all knw kya magic hua tha....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

n nw dis 4 Nakku "dutta ka  pyar pana ke liye kis hudh tak jayangi nakuu",,,wow...CV 'll create sumthing Magical again๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by sonee - 13 years ago
spandana11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Thanks for sharing..I guess now she will be drinking around n dancing inspite of knowing that kala has spiked her drink in the party so that she gets a chance to babble the truth infront of Dutta n everyone as ro why she hid her face...as Dutta only said ki sharab ke nashee mein insaan sach bolta hai!๐Ÿ˜†

You are welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ hope it happens as you said and some thing positive come out from drunk nakuu  and as usual kala plan will fail
spandana11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani-yeh

god only knws...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...but real soon i hope...a few more bullets in Naku...
n he shud b thinking str8 i think...๐Ÿ˜†...

tnx Spandy...

you are welcome jani๐Ÿ˜ƒ hope gadha realizes soon,poor nakuu no more bullets๐Ÿ˜†