New Written Promo for Next Week - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thanks for the update spandy dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I  don't mind anything Nakusha does to gain dutta's love..........I am sure CVs will create magic for us.........I m sure n positive........bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!! CVs๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I know song is not at all item number so I m sure it will be shown in decent way.........๐Ÿ˜ณ

You are welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ yes hoping some thin positive from all this kala drama as CV always cerated magic and hope they dis appoint us
Originally posted by sonee

wow...nice line,,,,Thanks sapndy๐Ÿค—

first tym wen i read i remember dey used 4 Datta..." Apni Mohhabat Ke Khatir Kisibhi hadtak jayega Datta" n After dat we all knw kya magic hua tha....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

n nw dis 4 Nakku "dutta ka  pyar pana ke liye kis hudh tak jayangi nakuu",,,wow...CV 'll create sumthing Magical again๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

welcome sonee๐Ÿค—yes you pointed right thing yes want same magic now๐Ÿ˜ณ

wow...nice line,,,,Thanks sapndy๐Ÿค—

first tym wen i read i remember dey used 4 Datta..." Apni Mohhabat Ke Khatir Kisibhi hadtak jayega Datta" n After dat we all knw kya magic hua tha....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

n nw dis 4 Nakku "dutta ka  pyar pana ke liye kis hudh tak jayangi nakuu",,,wow...CV 'll create sumthing Magical again๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

wow...sonee..yeh dutta walla caption kab aaya tha..plz tell na..๐Ÿ˜Š...anna kidnaps nakku tab..kya?
Originally posted by shilpita87

wow...sonee..yeh dutta walla caption kab aaya tha..plz tell na..๐Ÿ˜Š...anna kidnaps nakku tab..kya?
yes dear, well i think,,,wen  D gt dat CD frm Anna ,,, dat tym or may be few days b4 dat,,,
yaa wen Anna kidnaps nakku usi waqt tha,,,Smile 

somehow after seeing this chaskar- kala hunt for him........makes me feel that both baji n naku will be trapped that they did all to gain dutta's trust.........it will definitely take nakusha much more to prove her love for him..........I m sure the day dutta will  realize, we will see nakusha on the verge of death.....may be very injured, unconscious n 1% chance of survival............๐Ÿ˜•....only then it will shake dutta from his roots

somehow after seeing this chaskar- kala hunt for him........makes me feel that both baji n naku will be trapped that they did all to gain dutta's trust.........it will definitely take nakusha much more to prove her love for him..........I m sure the day dutta will  realize, we will see nakusha on the verge of death.....may be very injured, unconscious n 1% chance of survival............๐Ÿ˜•....only then it will shake dutta from his roots
@bold...exactly.....
but i dont want dis kind of trck,,,,aur kitni Agnipariksha yaar,,,,Hw many tym she will prove herselfConfused
Edited by sonee - 13 years ago

@bold...exactly.....
but i dont want lyk dis,,,,aur kitni Agnipariksha yaar,,,,Hw many tym she will prove herself๐Ÿ˜•

I also don't like this...why CVs just hit her bullet in shoulder.....to make it a lil injury n strengthen the plot played by Kalawati..........but when there is so much lie n deception around, how will dutta gauge nakusha's true love.........unless something scares the hell out of him.......and make him feel deeply in love with fair nakusha - the real face of nakusha........she will go thru agni pariksha as purohit said......." she is dhaal, n she shall go through enormous torment to save dutta.......' alot of emphasis has been given to this thing so it will happen one day...........Nakusha battling for life with no chances of survival but shall survive because of dutta's heartfelt repentence n strong love........thats what I feel..

CVs have shaped every memory of dutta around kali nakusha....there will be alot of events that will shape his perception n reserve memory for this beautiful face.......He feels beauty is deceptive.......so one day his every memory will be shaped by this beautiful face n he will relate all the sacrifice to this image........and his prejudice will relinquish n he will accept nakusha's true face n will rid her of this curse forever ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago

I also don't like this...why CVs just hit her bullet in shoulder.....to make it a lil injury n strengthen the plot played by Kalawati..........but when there is so much lie n deception around, how will dutta gauge nakusha's true love.........unless something scares the hell out of him.......and make him feel deeply in love with fair nakusha - the real face of nakusha........she will go thru agni pariksha as purohit said......." she is dhaal, n she shall go through enormous torment to save dutta.......' alot of emphasis has been given to this thing so it will happen one day...........Nakusha battling for life with no chances of survival but shall survive because of dutta's heartfelt repentence n strong love........thats what I feel..

CVs have shaped every memory of dutta around kali nakusha....there will be alot of events that will shape his memory for this beautiful face.......He feels beauty is deceptive.......so one day his every memory will be shaped by this beautiful face n he will relate all the sacrifice to this image........and his prejudice will relinquish n he will accept nakusha's true face n will rid her of this curse forever ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mussy ,,,tussi great hooo,,,,๐Ÿ‘ 
very nice ,,,,well writeen๐Ÿ‘
sonee mein nahi tussi great hoon jani ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I would love to see the same pain, love in dutta's eyes.........he was so in love with her...........OT scene was amazing.........He tried not to look at her but his face showed immense pain n  love......I would love to see him repenting n fighting with nakusha to live...........๐Ÿ˜ƒ......fighting that " how can she leave him like that "..........there is no way I will let u leave me alone, Nakusha ''''''''........Intense scene.....very heart wrenching.........๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanks for the promo update spandy