Why are we having Gurbina pics on the forum?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry for those who dont like my question...

Forum has always maintained that actors personal life is theirs...and it should be out of our radar...
So why do we have the pics on the forum.....I mean only a link to Gurbina blog would be enough for the interested..

The problem is..we are all here for Maneet. So today when I looked up the forum..I saw the Gurbina pics...and then it was slightly difficult to enjoy the episode  because ur image of Maneet is overshadowed by reality pics...the DREAMY element of Maneet goes away...constantly reminding you that they are only acting.

See we all loved Jodha Akbar....but if we had seen Hrithik-Suzanne pics along with Hrithik-Ash....it would have made it so lame. Similarly...we all love kuch kuch hota hai....but if we are made to see Shahrukh-Gauri pics instead of Shahrukh-Kajol...the entertainment value is overshadowed with real life pics.

This is just my POV.....if we have Gurmeet or Dhrasti's personal private life pics on the forum...people are bound to comment about personal life!

No offence to anybody.....just want to enjoy GeetHSP and Maneet.
i don't know y ppl keep on posting gurmina pix in geet forum its so annoying ðŸ˜¡
yesterday i waz about see geet but wen i saw these pix the magic of maneet vanished 4rm my mind 4 sometime
so its a request to those ppl who post gurmina pix that plz stop doing this 
we love to see gc's pix plz post them but no debina in this forum plzzzzzzzzzz
some loose head didEdited by dreaminvincible - 13 years ago
NOTE:

Members are not allowed to open a new thread for posting pictures(personnal or shooting's still), you are allowed to post them in the picture gallery or in the spoiler corner/, otherwise the thread is closed.

Regards,
GDT