Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: visrom

The driver's seat of the Qualis belongs to the other birthday boy.

Absolutely.
And the seat nest to him belongs to his best friend. We are really missing such moments

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IDK, I feel Sachin is the one who should be driving because he is of a lower rank, and should therefore, be expected to do the menial jobs..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah you are right too Debayon but 'those' moments are lost if Daya gives up driving.

nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Sachin - he seems ok to me of late. But I don't want him driving the Qualis all the time.

The driver's seat of the Qualis belongs to the other birthday boy.

completely agree
I always keep my eyes on qualis whenever its in the scene to see DAYA Sir driving it

Liked the part when ACP Sir and Dr. Salunkhe were fighting over phone😆
adn Abhi Sir didnt give attention when tarika entered baeuro😃

nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ACP Sir promoting the new shows
this proves that FW listen to us
we said them not to promote new shows by Freddie Sir instead they give this job to ACP Sir 😡

they do listen to us but in opposite sense😆
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Average episode with lots of flaws & loop holes. Motre than that It was  a complete 1 man show ( read sachin-centric epi).But I am glad there was no flirting.I was ☺️☺️☺️ watching Abhi sir react to Kajal's statement about breaking the door. Daya sir is Mr india once again 💔. Otherwise there's nothing much to talk about this epi...

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was a pretty case to watch for. Everything was average. Though I couldn't see the end part, but for me it was a story with loopholes and just an ordinary case.
Rather I liked the performances. Side actors just as what they are. Nothing special there. But the casts have made such improvements. Specially, When ACP , Sachin , Fredie and Vivek were reconstructing the scene. And there are many more.
I liked Sachin leads the team in absence of Abhijit and Daya. He certainly did an awesome job and deserves appreciations . Vivek was about to shine, but again he is missed out next part. Kajol was Okay. Abhijit came as Celebrity guest though he did nice justice to his role. I don't know why they brought Daya for his tiny role. They might not bring him or rather cash him for this type of role. May be Daya did this tiny one from hi busy schedule with JDJ. ACP was okay but he really needs Anger Management Course.

sweety20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
episode was ok nothing happened which i expected i thought that everyone will be more serious after tasha's death but no one had any feelings......sablog itna jaldi bhul gaye.......the only scene that i liked was when kajal said daya sir rehthe tho darwaza thod dethe
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Ya but this one was different, It was I will show you type of act

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All of you, thanks for the episode updates!!!!!😃😃