Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
kabhi koyi article me bol raha hain Shweta is my best frnd,kabhi bol raha hain wo meri utna frnd nahi tha,just profsnls,he is totally confused,bol kya raha hain?πŸ˜•
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pinky no1

kabhi koyi article me bol raha hain Shweta is my best frnd,kabhi bol raha hain wo meri utna frnd nahi tha,just profsnls,he is totally confused,bol kya raha hain?πŸ˜•

Woh kuch nahi re, apni politican ki image ko polish kar raha hai...thats itπŸ₯±
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He needs to get busy with his pending 'projects' before he completely loses his sanity altogether.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
You got out because  the world have seen your true face its not because you wanted to, so please stop giving those fake interviews πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

You got out because  the world have seen your true face its not because you wanted to, so please stop giving those fake interviews πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

true saidπŸ‘πŸ‘
look @ this nasty man...still he thinks he is a super star😑
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
he z a cheapo....in bb also..he used to backbite bout oder..wud say he will not talk wid dat person n oder tym he wud call dat person saying...humse baat nahi karogi kya..liar
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think he got 2 different opinions bec one can be before he knows the truth about nomination , 2nd one after watching those clips.. but he was keep on defending himself infront of salman with foolish answers.. not even a answer which was convincing for us to believe..
manoj is a good guy, but its effected from other people in the house...
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

Ok..I dont get Manoj at allπŸ˜•

This is what he says in this interview "They turned my best friend Shweta against me," said Tiwari, who hopes to mend things with Shweta in future"

And this is what he said in the interview described here

I never felt the need to tell her because we hardly used to meet otherwise. I always knew her only professionally. I was never good friends with Shweta, I just shared a cordial relation with her. We became friends in 'Bigg Boss' and I did not like the fact that she went against me towards the end of my stay. I don't think I can connect with her anymore

SIMBLE yaar....Gobar ke sir mein bhoosa bhara hua hai..... sochega kaise woh???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
Good one desicrowdπŸ˜†
Gobar answers:

Me....Pre-exit
Me....Post-exit

will try for re-entry....πŸ˜ƒ