My ouster from Big Boss was scripted: Manoj Tiwari

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
MT needs to stop dreaming! His behavoiur and arrogance, was the reason of his ouster! He still feels, he can never be evicted! Manojwa abhi bhi ghamandwa ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
manoj is a good guy, but its effected from other people in the house...
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MT ka dukh bolta hai.... ๐Ÿ˜† i m happy that he is out.... he was the most bad vibe in the house ๐Ÿฅฑ
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok..I dont get Manoj at all๐Ÿ˜•
This is what he says in this interview "They turned my best friend Shweta against me," said Tiwari, who hopes to mend things with Shweta in future"

And this is what he said in the interview described here

I never felt the need to tell her because we hardly used to meet otherwise. I always knew her only professionally. I was never good friends with Shweta, I just shared a cordial relation with her. We became friends in 'Bigg Boss' and I did not like the fact that she went against me towards the end of my stay. I don't think I can connect with her anymore

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunandshine

This is what he says in this interview "They turned my best friend Shweta against me," said Tiwari, who hopes to mend things with Shweta in future"

I never felt the need to tell her because we hardly used to meet otherwise. I always knew her only professionally. I was never good friends with Shweta, I just shared a cordial relation with her. We became friends in 'Bigg Boss' and I did not like the fact that she went against me towards the end of my stay. I don't think I can connect with her anymore

manoj always get trapped in his own words๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..he has  ego like elephant but memory like aamir{ghajni movie}
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sunandshine

๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

u forgot to add one more he said today on aajtak tv interview that he will say sorry to shweta๐Ÿ˜† ab pata nahi koun sa statement is correct one.... may be manoj will decide according to situation which  statement should be used once shweta comes back like he used to do in bigboss house๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the other interview he says Shweta and him only had professional relations and weren't close.. in this one she was his best friend. Confused or what?! ๐Ÿ˜•

MT is in denial ๐Ÿคฃ
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fire_gun

manoj always get trapped in his own words๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..he has  ego like elephant but memory like aamir{ghajni movie}

Good one๐Ÿคฃ yeh to politician bhi nahi bann sakta..Theek se jhooth bhi nahi bolta๐Ÿ˜†
alpeshvara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sadEdited by alpeshvara - 13 years ago