Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
swati di!...wat a topic indeed!!.....shaan luks super hot in his vests!! ... ;)
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
O god....Swati & Krock...2 good yaar..i m repeatedly reading these...these r so hott....😉
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

tnx dear it was all coming out.....................u also right yaar

iluvmanar thumbnail
no yaar..i cant write specially these hot ones....one name came 2 my mind is our SIMI.....she can do it .....simi where r u ...pls co operate swati & krock....
supportkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvmanar

no yaar..i cant write specially these hot ones....one name came 2 my mind is our SIMI.....she can do it .....simi where r u ...pls co operate swati & krock....

hey naveen try at least 4 shanak's....plz........begging yar
iluvmanar thumbnail
hey I m trying, pls dont throw rotten eggs on me...😆

humne abhi tak subah uthne k baad Shanak's bedroom scene nehi dekha, so i m trying on this.....

as usual humari khanak dear subah jaldi uth gayi and after taking shower, she is in front of the mirror....and drying her hair...and humare Shaan baba, bed per soye huye hai and staring at khanak wid full his emotion....😉 Khanak didnt see him and continuing her schores......and she is full magn in her staff wearing mangal sutra.......and in the mean while Shaan ke dimaag ki batti jaal gayi khanak ko pareshan karne k liye...woh bister se uthke chup chup ke Khanak ke pass araha hai...achanak khanak sees him through the mirror that he is coming towards her but shows that she didnt see him...and then humari khanak sindoor lagane hi wali thi issi liye uske haat mein sindoor ki dibbe thi and then uski dimaag ki batti bhi jaal gayi and when Shaan is so close 2 her she tries 2 ran away...but u know our Shaan, he dont let her do this and grabed her hand and khanak was trying to escape . ini beech pe woh bed per gir pade and as usual shaan is on top of her....then khanak 2 distract shaan, sindoor dal deta hai shaan ke naak per...and Shaan holds her two hands on the both side tightly...khanak couldnt move her hand an inch....and then our shaan very passinately apni naak pe laga sindoor se khanak ki maang bhar deta hai and khanak apni nazre jhuka leti hai....and then the famous forehead kiss...and his kiss started frm forehead to the lips to neck and so on.....😉

PS: Pls avoid the hindi-english mixture...

supportkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: iluvmanar

hey I m trying, pls dont throw rotten eggs on me...😆

humne abhi tak subah uthne k baad Shanak's bedroom scene nehi dekha, so i m trying on this.....

as usual humari khanak dear subah jaldi uth gayi and after taking shower, she is in front of the mirror....and drying her hair...and humare Shaan baba, bed per soye huye hai and staring at khanak wid full his emotion....😉 Khanak didnt see him and continuing her schores......and she is full magn in her staff wearing mangal sutra.......and in the mean while Shaan ke dimaag ki batti jaal gayi khanak ko pareshan karne k liye...woh bister se uthke chup chup ke Khanak ke pass araha hai...achanak khanak sees him through the mirror that he is coming towards her but shows that she didnt see him...and then humari khanak sindoor lagane hi wali thi issi liye uske haat mein sindoor ki dibbe thi and then uski dimaag ki batti bhi jaal gayi and when Shaan is so close 2 her she tries 2 ran away...but u know our Shaan, he dont let her do this and grabed her hand and khanak was trying to escape . ini beech pe woh bed per gir pade and as usual shaan is on top of her....then khanak 2 distract shaan, sindoor dal deta hai shaan ke naak per...and Shaan holds her two hands on the both side tightly...khanak couldnt move her hand an inch....and then our shaan very passinately apni naak pe laga sindoor se khanak ki maang bhar deta hai and khanak apni nazre jhuka leti hai....and then the famous forehead kiss...and his kiss started frm forehead to the lips to neck and so on.....😉

PS: Pls avoid the hindi-english mixture...u rocked yar........superb

btr thn mine
very aesthetic
fresh idea indeed
lovely

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice dear it was eally good right some more
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG !!! dears swati naveen krock u guys wrote it so well.. write more we can enjoy this for a while Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
missangel1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he looks hot in anything come on we are talking bwt shaan lol who is a hotty lol