shaan's vest...os on pg3,4,5...different writter's - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by drswati

personaly i love hm in vest........uhhfff forum police must b loooking tht gals getting crazy
shaan in black vest n khanak in jet red suit.......wid dori's open n thtn shaan............in crispy voice
s....kya hua khanak kyu pareshan ho rai ho,me hn naaaa
k...sh...shantanu....me
s...pulls her.......n starts moving hs hand on her bak.
k................clsoes her eyes
s....turns her towards hmself
(both falls on d bed.............wid shaan over d top.....n khanaks hair on her face.........shaan looking on hr lips.....................)
shaan in crispy voice.............tum bht hot.........i mean khoobsurat lag rai ho...............
k.....shaan .......tanu..
s.....(put hs finger on hr lips..............)kuch mat bolo..........shhhhhhhh.....
n thn
bingo😉😉😉

😳 this was my first reaction on reading just the heading for the post...uske aage toh🤣🤣

waise, bingo padhkar toh mera dil tango karne laga🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by luveeduvee

😳 this was my first reaction on reading just the heading for the post...uske aage toh🤣🤣

waise, bingo padhkar toh mera dil tango karne laga🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

bahut ..thank u hun me...............(khanaks style)
are doc wahi jaha main likha hain ki shaan with bare chest and khanak holds him from behind  its my naughty thought dearEdited by krock - 13 years ago
Originally posted by krock

are doc wahi jaha main likha hain ki shaan with bare chest and khanak holds him from behind  its my naughty thought dear
yar kuch likho..........m waiting 4 sum hotty........

yar kuch likho..........m waiting 4 sum hotty........

I would love to see this idea being incorporated in an episode It's all hottie and naughty🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swati di, aapki toh baat hote rehti hai na CVs se, bolo na unko😆😆😆
hi doc this one is from me
khanak was changing for party.shaan was not at room.hkhanak was wering black tight salwar suit .WITH CHAIN ON HER DRESS FOR CHANGE
shaan enter in his room he was wering  the red vest.he sees khanak she was looking dam hot he couldnt control himself
shaan goes ther hold her from behind
k- aap ye kya kar rahe ho abtak tayar nahi hui jaye jaye
kahank tries to leave he holde her waist even tighter.he slowely moves her hair from her neck and start kissing her on the neck.his each touch makes her numb.shaan halke se uski dress ki sleev nich kich deta hain and his lips started to go down her shoulder.khanak bhagne ki koshih karti hain par shaan use paked leta hain and he pushesh her against the wall. and start kissing her on her neck.khankh passionatly grabs his hair as he was kissing her.khanakh pushes him but shaan to full mood main tha .wo uski dress ki chain nikal deta hain .kisses her on back.
k-shantanu humain party main jana hain
but shaan didnt listen to her take her on the bed on top of her he kisses her lips and than ALL HANKY PANKY😉
DOC THIS ONE FOR U SIMILAR BUT LITTLE DIFFERENT
Edited by krock - 13 years ago

khanak was changing for party.shaan was not at room.hkhanak was wering black tight salwar suit .WITH CHAIN ON HER DRESS FOR CHANGE
shaan enter in his room he was wering  the red vest.he sees khanak she was looking dam hot he couldnt control himself
kahank tries to leave he holde her waist even tighter.he slowely moves her hair from her neck and start kissing her on the neck.hi each touch makes her numb.shaan halke se uski dress ki sleev nich kich deta hain and his lips started to go down her shoulder.khanak bhagne ki koshih karti hain par shaan use paked leta hain and he pushesh her against the wall. and start kissing her on her neck.khankh passionatly grabs his hair as he was kissing her.khanakh pushes him but shaan to full mood main tha .wo uski dress ki chain nikal deta hain .kisses her on back.
but shaan didnt listen to her take her on the bed on top of her he kisses her lips and than ALL HANKY PANKY😉
dil garden garden(bag bag) ho gaya)
ishhhhhhhhhhhh
maza machcho
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
gorgeous..........beautiful.............sensuos.........
Edited by drswati - 13 years ago
Originally posted by luveeduvee

I would love to see this idea being incorporated in an episode It's all hottie and naughty🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swati di, aapki toh baat hote rehti hai na CVs se, bolo na unko😆😆😆
bt i don like to gv thm my unnecessary opinions...........untill unless thy ask 4...............don wan to interfere........hope u understand.............

bt i don like to gv thm my unnecessary opinions...........untill unless thy ask 4...............don wan to interfere........hope u understand.............

Arre, haan haan!!!! I was kidding!! hum toh soch soch kar hi kitne khush rehte hai..aise besharam opinions toh humde bhi nahi sakte..LOL!

kahank tries to leave he holde her waist even tighter.he slowely moves her hair from her neck and start kissing her on the neck.hi each touch makes her numb.shaan halke se uski dress ki sleev nich kich deta hain and his lips started to go down her shoulder.khanak bhagne ki koshih karti hain par shaan use paked leta hain and he pushesh her against the wall. and start kissing her on her neck.khankh passionatly grabs his hair as he was kissing her.khanakh pushes him but shaan to full mood main tha .wo uski dress ki chain nikal deta hain .kisses her on back.

*Dies*😆😆