i think DMG 3 not coming guys..

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes DMG 3 not coming that why KSG and SA happen new shows and jenny dont happen any this show she make to holidays and new show ....well i dont think DMG 3 coming with KASH..so forget DMG guys ..................
currently there is no plan for DMG 3 although there was but ..........becoz of actions of others it changed
but guyz during the visits of a IF member on DMG sets(last Basket Ball Match) he wrote that Kara himself told him that DMG 3 is coming and he is in it. So i think we should wait until Karan's Return before making any conclusion.
Well, I would say anything is possible. We all saw that there was almost NIL chances of AR uniting but that did happen. So I think fans' opinions can really make a difference. Though, we internet audience are, like, not even 5% of the people who actually watch TV so we don't really determine the TRPs.
To tell you the truth, I'm pretty indifferent towards DMG coming back so I don't really want to crush the hopes of those who're working towards it. Who knows? If not tomorrow then maybe one year down the line, it may come back?
 Having said that, I really want to see the cast working in newer and better shows on bigger channels with more meaningful roles. I don't want to restrict their fanbase to the youth only. Jen has a wholesome fanbase and I want the same for KSG, KW and SA too!
it will be back be positive
be positive.............we will get our dmg back Big smile
be positive guys...its sure to b bak...im sure they dmg crew will feel incomplete widout it...and will b bak...
Well , we can't say that it can't happen. Iam somehow a little confident about  DMG's return.  Although nothing might seem to happen now..as the show's just gone off air 2 months ago..But for a youth based channel like Star one..they might just do anything to keep the fanbase intact..& DMG's got a huge fanbase....We don't know..let's just hope it happens . keepin our fingers crossed. Btw , demands are neccessary ..hopefully fans start demanding now.