Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW This is Great News! So many good news coming in at once. Feels to good to be true 😳  Good luck to Shilpa ! <3

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
guys dont you want shilpa with ksg instead of arjun bijlani? see you love kash and we love arti. and if this is true that arjun shilpa is coming together then both kash and arti are breaking. shouldnt you do something to stop it? we, arti fans are constantly working on it. you could join us / help us by asking to cast ksg instead of arjun in imagine tv FB wall.
kshanikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😍😃👏 😍😃👏 😍😃👏

Shona...😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: roshneerakhali

guys dont you want shilpa with ksg instead of arjun bijlani? see you love kash and we love arti. and if this is true that arjun shilpa is coming together then both kash and arti are breaking. shouldnt you do something to stop it? we, arti fans are constantly working on it. you could join us / help us by asking to cast ksg instead of arjun in imagine tv FB wall.

I feel by doing this, we'll be restricting their careers! This line requires exposure which comes only when you work with different production houses, different shows, different roles, different costars, different channels. I'm a huge fan of KaSh and you have no idea how crazy I am for ArTi. If they come back, I'll welcome them with open arms but I don't want to impose this on them! Shilpa, especially, is just one show old! She needs the experience of working with different people! Its important for her career and her groW*H.
Secondly, there's no news that both of them are coming together so please stop speculating!
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: roshneerakhali

Umm, I speak for Shilpa fans. Just Shilpa fans that we have decided we're not going to restrict her choices of co-stars and shows by demanding for just one particular jodi with her. We're good with whoever she is casted.
anku- thumbnail
And honestly guys, please wait till Shona herself confirms things. Be happy and all but don't get over-excited which may lead to being more sad later on.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

And honestly guys, please wait till Shona herself confirms things. Be happy and all but don't get over-excited which may lead to being more sad later on.

Right!! I think we shouldn't get overly excited. We'll only be heartbroken later if things don't materialise because NOTHING has been revealed about the show which means talks are still on. All said and done, I have my fingers crossed that she'll definitely come back! She'll definitely come back for her fans!😃
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Right!! I think we shouldn't get overly excited. We'll only be heartbroken later if things don't materialise because NOTHING has been revealed about the show which means talks are still on. All said and done, I have my fingers crossed that she'll definitely come back! She'll definitely come back for her fans!😃

Exactly. And yeah yaar hopefully she comes soon =( Sometimes we feel she is not really into the acting career and all much..lol. So, no idea if she will come and if she will, then how long and all. LOL. But soon soon, hopefully 😛😳
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A tv actor in his whole career does 3 4 shows at d max(every bdy is not ronit roy) so u cant expect d actor to do a show wid same co actor again n again....im crazy about kash bt more dan dat i wud lv to c shona's chemistry wid other actors...n by spaming on fb walls i dont think much will happen...Edited by Mayeli - 13 years ago
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aakanksha i want to thank ya for bringing me back to reality in case this doesn't happen because I really want it confirmed from Shilpa herself.

But thankya for posting the news and video. It would be effing awesome to see again in a brand new show! But want total 100% confirmation from her first!