Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Raunaq interacts with fans - Article

Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Raunaq interacts with fans

Akshay aka Raunaq Ahuja of Yeh Ishq Haaye on STAR One is one of the most popular actors on the channel and was leading the Hot Pix weekly poll that had been held recently - as the most promising new face.

Akshay takes some time off from his busy schedule to thank his fans for the love and appreciation that they have showered on him. Read on to find out if you are among those lucky fans whose message he has personally replied to.

Akshay has a message for fans who voted for him "I would love to thank them all for taking out the time to vote for me, I really appreciate it. I would love it if they leave comments for me at my fanclub". As for the other new faces on the channel he says "Well, I would like to wish them luck, my friends from Yeh Ishq Haaye and the guys from PKYEK. I hope both the shows do really well for the channel".

Fan comments for Raunaq

Raunaq has picked some comments that his fans left on the show page, show forum, fanclub and facebook and personally replied to each of them. Akkhi, Geet, Tanisha, Krazy Shreya,Rinku, Bharati, Prachi and Ramsha are the lucky ones.

Akkhi: I want to give a name for Akshay and Manjari.... MANSHAY!!

Raunaq says -Hey that's a nice name. Thanks Akkhi.

Geet: I'm looking forward to this show! A young love story! I like the way it will go about, taking us through different aspects of love. And I really like Raunaq who's playing Akshay.He is very cute . All the best for the show guys! STAR One rocks!

Raunaq says -Thanks for the kind words Geet.

Show forum comments

Tanisha Sharma: Akshay is good in acting -

Raunaq says -Thanks for appreciating my work Tanisha. Do keep watching Yeh Ishq Haaye.

Krazy Shreya : Ajay and Akshay both are good.. Akshay kind of has sympathy from my side and yes, I agree with Neeti, he's too boring for Manjiri but gem of a person.

Raunaq says -For the guys who find Akshay boring, sorry about that ,will surely talk to my creative's about it.

Fanclub comments

Rinku Biswas - Hi, Raunaq is a great & brilliant actor.I love his acting in Yeh Ishq Haaye.all the best.

Raunaq says -Well guys, thank you so much for the love and the kind words, I hope I keep entertaining you guys.

Bharathi Chowdary - Hi how are yo u? I sent messages to whom I like action but no response from them. Will you come under those or will you separate from others. Please communicate with fans then only they are encouraged to be active.

Raunaq says -You guys can keep in touch with me at my fanclub, I will try and get back to all of you personally and asap , cheers .

Facebook comments

Prachi Tiwari - I love him yaar he is sooooooooo cute........

Raunaq says -Thanks for the appreciation Prachi.

Ramsha Wahid - He has decent and very different personality

Raunaq says -Thanks Ramsha that was very sweet of you.

In the show, Manjari , who Akshay truly loves is under the impression that he loves her sister Puja. Will Akshay be able to confess his love for Manjari? Do keep watching the adorable Akshay aka Raunaq Ahuja in Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday at 8 pm, only on STAR One.

http://starone.in/news/1035/raunaq-interacts-with-fans.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awww So Sweet.=)

thankz for sharing Samia.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing. I will watch his show.
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for sharing !!!!!

Raunaoq is a very sweet person ........😳