Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Varsha has very selective memory unless she is suffering from alzheimer...😳
Habeeba_d thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh i completely agree, not just varsha, in that family koi dhudh ke dhule nahi hei. Vinod had to move out for wifes happiness,and that manju treated her MIL like a servant.And that vaishali, shes not any better. And when it came to a selfless woman like archana who always did to make others happy did something that makes her happy everyone is against her.
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Literally .. this is the same Manav who took a HUGE loan to cover your asses when Man baba had his money stolen

Same Maanv who saved Vaishali's wedding

Who worked so hard in Vershu's wedding..

the list is Endless...

Seriously do they ALL have selective memories??
So so frustrating!!!!
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wanted to slap varsha for being such a hypocrite. I honeslty thought she might stand up for archana and help mend relations betw archana and her mom, considering how much manav and archana helped her during the abortion incident. Y r the sisters so mean toward their older sis? They treat her like a step sister... And i was surprised satish didnt advise varsha to stop being hypocritical and to support her sis. If varsha can be forgiven for killing her babythen any1 else can be forgiven for anything!
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree, it just shows how self centered and selfish she is...really dissappointed in her
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
varsha character is a total jerk...she did all kinds of bad things just becoz "she wants it"...now doing this...Dharmesh is another one...I hate him from the beginning.