Pavitra Rishta

Varsha you are such a hypocrite

fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Varsha is a hypocrite...she is the one who ran away from home when she was going through the "I will do whatever I want phase"...actually not a phase shes just like that...and then running around with her boss..didn't that hurt aie and everyone else in the family?  And then what about the abortion..she didnt even care to think of anyone else..not even her husband....didnt that hurt her family??...so how the hell is she gonna sit there and say that she cant forgive anyone for making aie unhappy...helloooooo look at what you've done......if your parents dont understand you being in love with someone..it kind of makes sense with the older generation...but a sister should support her sibling in such matters...varsha should know that whatever archana did was because she would not be happy with anyone else. so she needs to shutup and should make aie understand that archana will be happier with manav and that whatever she did was not wrong......it pisses me off that varsha thinks she can do whatever she wants and when someone is doing the right thing..like manav and archana..shes against it..WHAT A HYPOCRITE😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thought I was the only one!

And the one I hate even more is Vaishali...who does she think she is really? She's saying I won't ever forgive or whatever and talking about Manav as if he's never done a single thing for her in his life --- ESPECIALLY her own wedding day. And as far as I remember Vaishali fully ran to Dharmesh's house to say she "loves him" ... like WHAT THE HELL!?

When it comes to loving someone for these two girls, everything and anything they do is fine, and as soon as Archana makes the decision of following her heart and being with the one SHE loves, she's the object of their hatred... I really don't get this family...

OH AND ONE MORE DAMN THING: Manju should learn to keep her mouth SEALED and so should Vinod. They shouldn't talk after knowing what Manju has done to 'Ai'. I think everyone should remember that Manju treated her as her servant in her other house and that she hurt 'Ai'. So how could they so easily forgive and forget something like that and go on talking about how they will hate anyone who ever does anything against 'Ai''s wishes and blah blah blah...

STUPID PEOPLE wanna give them a big tight slap everytime they speak against Arman 😡

And thanks for the post! 😊
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh maan.. i know! Coming to think of it... Vaishu did the SAME EXACT THING! 😲 SHE ran out on HER OWN wedding.. and so did DHARMESH!! 😲 So..how in the world.. can THEY NOT understand.. maan.. i swearr.. either they have amnesia issues.. or they just cannot think of someone else's shoes! gaah.. i sweaar..
oh good god i agree!

"i agree with archu and manav's happiness but not the way they did it by hurting others"...umm varsha, your running away from home and your RECENT abortion doesn't ring any bells? (which you were forgiven from because of your archu tai and whose shelter you took from manav!)🤔

as for vaishali.......of course that ladki's izzat and feelings didn't matter when dharmesh left her at the mandap but karanjkar's izzat and feelings are different?!😡

i think vaishali is already paying because she's stuck with profit/nuksaan dharmesh but i think varsha will have to have a reality check when she finds out satish was behind the whole situation

I understand Vinod to some extent because he told archu for weeks before the Archu-Jaywant wedding debacle why are you still meeting manav and archu would tell him that there was nothing going on...but the man needs to realize that his wife is a snake
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: fabulous05

Varsha is a hypocrite...she is the one who ran away from home when she was going through the "I will do whatever I want phase"...actually not a phase shes just like that...and then running around with her boss..didn't that hurt aie and everyone else in the family?  And then what about the abortion..she didnt even care to think of anyone else..not even her husband....didnt that hurt her family??...so how the hell is she gonna sit there and say that she cant forgive anyone for making aie unhappy...helloooooo look at what you've done......if your parents dont understand you being in love with someone..it kind of makes sense with the older generation...but a sister should support her sibling in such matters...varsha should know that whatever archana did was because she would not be happy with anyone else. so she needs to shutup and should make aie understand that archana will be happier with manav and that whatever she did was not wrong......it pisses me off that varsha thinks she can do whatever she wants and when someone is doing the right thing..like manav and archana..shes against it..WHAT A HYPOCRITE😡

i totally agree
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mkgh

Thought I was the only one!

And the one I hate even more is Vaishali...who does she think she is really? She's saying I won't ever forgive or whatever and talking about Manav as if he's never done a single thing for her in his life --- ESPECIALLY her own wedding day. And as far as I remember Vaishali fully ran to Dharmesh's house to say she "loves him" ... like WHAT THE HELL!?

When it comes to loving someone for these two girls, everything and anything they do is fine, and as soon as Archana makes the decision of following her heart and being with the one SHE loves, she's the object of their hatred... I really don't get this family...

OH AND ONE MORE DAMN THING: Manju should learn to keep her mouth SEALED and so should Vinod. They shouldn't talk after knowing what Manju has done to 'Ai'. I think everyone should remember that Manju treated her as her servant in her other house and that she hurt 'Ai'. So how could they so easily forgive and forget something like that and go on talking about how they will hate anyone who ever does anything against 'Ai''s wishes and blah blah blah...

STUPID PEOPLE wanna give them a big tight slap everytime they speak against Arman 😡

And thanks for the post! 😊

UGHHH yah i totally forgot about that whole vaishali thing...shes an idiot to.....but i think shes gonna pay the price eventually..i mean dharmesh is no pot of gold...and yes manju i wouldnt expect anything  good coming from her cuz this is what she loves to do...but vinod...such a horrible brother....they are all hypocrites...except for manohar.....cvs need to give him a more manly role...its like he just has to hold on to sulochanas pallu and pretty much has no say...this show gets on my nerves now
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally Agree... These Sisters are too much. They think they can do anything and when it comes to Archana they want her to listen to everyone even youngers like them. They dont even see if Archana is happy.. Too Bossy sisters. I dont like both of them now.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I couldn't believe her when she said she could never forgiven Archana for hurting Sulochana, are you kidding me? Varsha has hurt her mother many many times, it was Archana who always convinced Sulochana to give Varsha another chance yet when the shoe is on other foot she turns her back on Archana. Varsha is still the ungrateful spoiled brat she's always been, Manav and Archana were there for her when no one else wanted her and this is how she repays their help. Varsha is a hypocrite!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Here's another episode that showed Varsha's hypocrisy and how ungrateful she is. She is sure Manav would choose his family over Archana, is she forgetting when she had no place to go it is Manav who chose her over his family and fought for her to spend the night there?? I am really looking forward to tommorow's episode where Manohar confronts his children
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Here's another episode that showed Varsha's hypocrisy and how ungrateful she is. She is sure Manav would choose his family over Archana, is she forgetting when she had no place to go it is Manav who chose her over his family and fought for her to spend the night there?? I am really looking forward to tommorow's episode where Manohar confronts his children

Agreed. And why is Satish being so chill with her (again)? He could have at least said a snide remark at her to show her hypocrisy or mention the "event" from last month that almost broke apart two families

I have a feeling that they won't accept Manav until its too late (late being something really devastating happens and separates Armaan). If that's the case, I hope Archu does not forgive them easily