return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Honestly, Mumbai can take on any city in the world. In fact Mumbai can kick butt of Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Rio De Janeiro, London, Paris, Cairo, Moscow, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney - all of them together. But for now lets focus on one city.

I noticed the Guzaarish thread turning into a little Mumbai vs Delhi battle. So I figured why not have some fun and give the subject its own battleground. Now that we have settled that haphoos is better than langra, let us decide which city is better.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6INOamqU7xs[/YOUTUBE]

Aamchi Mumbai rules. 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Honestly, Mumbai can take on any city in the world. In fact Mumbai can kick butt of Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Rio De Janeiro, London, Paris, Cairo, Moscow, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney - all of them together. But for now lets focus on one city.

I noticed the Guzaarish thread turning into a little Mumbai vs Delhi battle. So I figured why not have some fun and give the subject its own battleground. Now that we have settled that haphoos is better than langra, let us decide which city is better.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6INOamqU7xs[/YOUTUBE]

Aamchi Mumbai rules. 😃

there goes my gal!!! mumbai rules..
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Aamchi Mumbai rules. 😃

@Red: When did you establish that?? 🤔
Edited by souro - 13 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Bombay over Delhi anyday.....although I am from NI Bombay is mine....love that city...
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: souro

@Red: When did you establish that?? 🤔

That was just to instigate the billies and get their claws out. 😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kaiko bom maar rahela hai, apun ka Bombaiyaa rocks!!👍🏼
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mumbai and delhi both suck. Chennai kicks their sad , sorry a$$es any day.

jk 😆

never been to bombay, heard from some it was extremely rich and classy, heard from some that is was cheap and crass and rude and dangerous.

But since rafi sang a song about mumbai and not delhi, then surely mumbai has to be a better city.

Chennai is a nice city. too many hicks, though. But it has enoguh shops and stuff. Mumbai seems to be well developed, though I feel buying a house costs too much : / Still, I would like to go there some day.

However the city closest to my heart is coimbatore, where I spent the first 6 years of my childhood. I remember it clearly. Nice cool weather, empty roads, those brit shows in the morning, star trek in the evening, going to the club with my parents and friends, watching video tapes of the lion king, snow white , watching those nursery rhymes cassettes,swimming, playing at my friends place with his dog. Aaah, what I wouldnt do to relive those years.

Edited by old-black-joe - 13 years ago
mr.ass thumbnail
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆 It need not be that because you prefer chennai , and I feel that Jaipur is the most beautiful and clean  city ! 😛
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

😆 It need not be that because you prefer chennai , and I feel that Jaipur is the most beautiful and clean  city ! 😛

did u click on the link?