Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😕 don't want any promo for this episode.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reply to shag's post in the 'Aditya' thread. Thought this is more appropriate here.

Shag....sorry to have upset you. I know bad mood can be contagious. You seemed ok a few minutes back. 😒

But phir bhi....Tasha was one of my favourite cops. I always love to see her and Abhijeet investigating together. They had a lovely chemistry - a very sweet junior-senior relation. She had improved so much in the last few months. She proved her worth in AC8....when she was in the forest with Abhijeet, saying 'main jaanti hoon aap hosh mein nahin hai' and 'Daya sir, Abhijeet sir, aap dono CID ki jaan hai'. How can I forget how much I loved her for that.

Vaishnavi is a better actress now than to do "yes sir no sir" as a sidelined female cop and no wonder she's got a better opportunity. Wish her all the best.

But the only regret is - they shouldn't have killed her off. I don't want Tasha to die. I really love her. Maybe she wanted it that way.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
sweety20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what tasha is going to die!!!!!!!!!!!i can't believe this........she is my favourite not only mine everyone's favourite female officer she is......really i am very  shocked .......we r going to miss her a lotttttttt.......it's very tough to get a good cid officer like her
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nicely said visrom 👏👏👏

she was a better actor, even though she was a model . it is rare to have good actors among models. She was a good CID officer as well. but what their plan to kill her was so so hurting. I dont understand why they are becoming so cruel to us these days.

Vishnavi, we all like you so much...you were a perfect cop and a perfect fit fot the team. we will miss you a lot and will feel sad about your exit. You are a wonderful actor, and wishing all the best to you.

we all wish you were here some more time. we all knew this , you will be leaving the show. but sure I am feeling bad in their plan to kill Tasha. Be part of good serials and films. 😊
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arre its not that i am not upset! Kya yaar! I had some idea about all this..inspite of that i have been so sad since the tine the news broke on tellybuzz! Suddenly, the feling of losing my favourite female officer is hurting a bit too muvh... I have been very fond of her as an actress and as an officer! Her dedication towards work due to which she has improved a lot as an actress since last one year is something i appreciate the most. The first scene of "Tasha Kumar" at CID Bureau is coming infront of my eyes now and then.... 😭 The way she had started crying in tht scene in front of Acp and followed by how she gets so happy shakes hands with DUO...

Her chemistry with Abhijeet has been tremendously good! Its een the best senior-junior relationship.! Th gas chamber scene, the scene where Abhi tells Tasha "bahut achha" in that Sachin's first episode wala case.... Her sweet friendly moments with Viivek... Ice cream wala scene... Her chemistry wuth Freddy.... And her best one in AC8... Sab mere dimag mein ghoom rahe hain....   😭

I dont know...may be Vaishu di wanted such an exit or it was Sony's or FW idea to give such an ending! Whatever it is, its sad, upsetting!    😭

I hope there are no vanishing acts at least in the climax...... I have prepared myself to watch it with enough of strength... And i have to control myself in front of my family....   😭
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
And Abhijeet? Wonder where he'll be in the midst of this confusion. Not sure whether he would have had time to shoot 2 CID and 1 Adalat episode this week. What if he plays Mr India? 😕

What if he comes back to bureau happily after having declared innocent and and sees Tasha's lassh in the forensic!!! 😭
nisha2515 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

And Abhijeet? Wonder where he'll be in the midst of this confusion. Not sure whether he would have had time to shoot 2 CID and 1 Adalat episode this week. What if he plays Mr India? 😕

What if he comes back to bureau happily after having declared innocent and and sees Tasha's lassh in the forensic!!! 😭

after knowing abt tasha's deadth he will be very emotional...he was more attached to tasha than even aditi and asha...i hope fw gives her a good gudbye with full respect.. 😭
Shagnika thumbnail
Nahi nahi... Please dont say so! I hope...that there is no such odd situations! Please! The Team has to be present there to make it loopholess-less!!! I want Abhijeet to be there...i think he willsurely be there!!! 😭
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No new promo but a banner has come !!

"Beech hawa mein hua paraglider ka khoon , kisne kiya yeh khoon aur kaise " "Watch CID tonight at 10PM "

That's it !!! I'll try get banner caps if possible when it comes again !!!
Shagnika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

"Beech hawa mein hua paraglider ka khoon , kisne kiya yeh khoon aur kaise " "Watch CID tonight at 10PM "

Okay..So they are basically not promoting it with respect to Tasha....😲... Surprising..!!! SOny ko chhote se chhote issue se promote karte rehte hain..this time some diffrent strategy.....

ANyways, doesnt help me to cheer up...😔