210 Video/Written Updates/Discussion

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
We're Back!!!
So much win this episode!
Video Updates
(please let me know if these links work/if the quality is alright)
http://www.vidxden.com/2896ei36y57k/the.vampire.diaries.s02e10.hdtv.xvid-2hd.flv.html 'click regular stream'
http://www.wisevid.com/gate-way?v=7Ab9t3-_dbt8 'click yes'

Written

The Vampire Diaries, Episode 10, Season 2, The Sacrifice
This week's episode starts with Jonas [Luka's father] who somehow sneaks to Elena's room. Elena gets up all of a sudden when she hears a sound. She walks out of the room to collide into a naked Alaric. Alaric leaves and Jenna apologizes. While Jenna and Elena are talking, Jonas takes a bunch of Elena's things and leaves. 

Stefan and Elena come to the Gilbert house. They tell Elena that Katherine wanted them to get her out of the tomb, and she'd give the moonstone to them and disappear from Mystic Falls.  Damon and Stefan also tell her that they had a plan. They had to get rid of the spell using the moonstone and Bonnie was helping. Elena gets annoyed and leaves.
"The thing is..i don't want you to do it. -Elena

Luka teaches Bonnie how to combine their powers. Jeremy approaches them and Bonnie realizes she still had Luka's necklace with her and Damon texts Bonnie. 

Elena tells Rose to help her get to Klaus who doesn't agree at first until Elena asks if she'd like a day walking ring in return.
"I think i know a witch who's willing to do whatever it takes." -Elena.

Matt apologizes to Tyler for picking a fight with him and that he's terribly sorry. 
Caroline asks Matt if he's OK--he replies saying he's fine and leaves.
Caroline offers to help Tyler.

Bonnie burns Katherine's picture until it's become into complete ashes. She tells them that the ash will harm her but only keep her down for a minute or two.

Elena and Rose arrive at Slater's place and end up finding his body there.
Rose finds Alice, Slater's girlfriend in a room. Alice starts crying and hugs Rose. 

Caroline and Tyler enter the old Lockwood estate.Tyler shows her the wolf paw and the chains. Caroline finds Mason's diary of his transformations. Inside Tyler finds a chip. 

Jeremy tries to stop Bonnie but Bonnie insists that she'll be fine and she couldn't let Elena die.
Jeremy offers to help gather up the ashes. While Bonnie goes to get something to put the ashes in, Jeremy takes some of it. 

Rose tells Elena that Alice was only dating Slater because she wanted to become a vampire.
Elena takes tea to Alice and she tells Alice that if she told Elena Slater's computers password, Rose would turn her.
Alice finds a bunch of vampire contacts. Elena tells Alice to call Cody Webber and tell him that the doppleganger is alive and she's ready to surrender.
Rose is shocked. Alice tells them that Cody was on his way.

Jeremy asks for the moonstone from Katherine. When she doesn't agree to give it, Jeremy shoots her with a stake and then throws the ash at her.
He searches for it and when he finds it and is about to leave, Katherine gets up and sucks his blood. Jeremy throws the moonstone out of the tomb. 

Stefan, Bonnie and Damon are at the tomb. Damon leaves when he gets a call from Rose.
Stefan sees the moonstone outside. Katherine tells them to get the tomb opened or Jeremy was staying in with her. 
"Just give me a holler when you get the tomb opened."

Jonas cuts Elijah's hand and puts the blood on Elena's picture. He finds her at Slater's house.

Bonnie tries to undo the tomb spell. Hers and Luka's powers combine and Luka is suddenly in pain. He tells his father that Bonnie was channelling him and he was bonding with her as he was told do so. Bonnie faints and is unable to undo the spell.

The chip turns out to be Mason's first transformation that he has filmed. Mason cries out in pain in the video.  Tyler starts to cry as he watches the video. 
"I can't do that. Caroline, whatever that was..i can't go through that." -Tyler.

Damon comes to Slater's house. He tells Elena to come with him but she refuses to leave.
"Get your ass out the door before i carry you over my shoulder and carry you out myself." -Damon.

Katherine is about to bite Jeremy again but Stefan runs in and pushes Jeremy out. He realizes that he can't leave the tomb now.

Caroline explains to Tyler how she was alone when she changed. She tells him that she killed someone and she felt horrible and that she didn't want that to happen to Tyler too. She wanted someone to be there for him and not for him to feel alone. 

Someone rings the doorbell to Care's house and it turns out to be Matt. He apologizes and tells her he misses her. Tyler opens the door and Matt is upset to know that Care and Tyler were together.

Cody and two other vampires enter Slater's house. One is killed by Elijah who also comes there.
He then rips out --literally rips out -- the hearts of the other two vampires.
He then leaves. 

Theres a shocking and huge twist in the story when it is revealed that Elijah and Jonas weren't trying to kill but save Elena.

Jeremy reveals his feelings for Bonnie and tries to kiss her. Bonnie stops him.
"You can't feel this way for me." -Bonnie.

Elena is upset that Damon and Stefan weren't letting her take any decisions of her own.
"I don't question why you and Stefan and everyone else tries to save me. You shouldn't question why i would try and save all of you."- Elena. 
Jeremy opens the door. "Stefan".- Jeremy.

Elena and Damon are at the tomb now.
Elena is about to go in the tomb but Damon pulls her back. 
The two yell at each other and Stefan, and Katherine sit in the tomb listening.

"Of all the idiot plans. Stefan. I'll find a way to get you out"- Damon.
"That's alright. I'll- i'll uh, handle myself. Bonnie has the moonstone. Work with her.Try to figure out how to de spell it." -Stefan.
"You martyr yourself in a tomb and i get accompanied with a semi-competent witch. Wonderful." -Damon.
--A pause--
"Keep Elena away from here." -Stefan.
"Yeah! Cause that'll be easy." -Damon.
"Promise me. No matter what happens. You'll protect her." -Stefan.
"Promise." -Damon.

--Katherine comes.--
"That right there was the biggest mistake you've ever made." -Katherine.
He ignores her and walks away.
--------------------------
----------------
Hope you guys liked this episode! 😃 Because i surely did. Especially the DE, TC and BJ scenes. The Tyler-Caroline scene made me cry. And the DE scenes were...different and amazing. Such chemistry. ❤️
I was quite shocked about the Elijah thing. He's saving her?😲WOW. Major twist there.
OOOooo...Stefan's in the tomb with Katherine. The next few episodes will BE AWESOME-sauce. 😃
Well...tell me if you guys want more or less pictures in the update kay? 

-Jot.

Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail

Ahh it's been so long!

Good episode!! I hate Jeremy for being so dumb. He's sorta like Elena .. always trying to get involved.. even IF he was just trying to help Bonnie out.

Now Stefan's stuck in the tomb and Bonnie's not strong enough to get him out! I wonder what they'll doooo.

The scenes between Damon and Elena were definately my highlight (I IN NO WAY SHIP THESE TWO) They just have fantastic scenes together :P

I'm kinda sad that Katharine got some blood ... I liked seeing her all weak and not getting what she wants.

Is Rose ever coming back?

So Elijah's out to HELP Elena and then? LOL @ how he rips the hearts out.

and umm.. oh yeah caroline and tyler = cute.

What was up with Luka's dad stealing all that stuff? How did Alaric not sense him.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a TON jaan! muaah :)
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved d episode....finally all d wait was worth it...

i loved d soundtracks used....can anyone help me get them..2 of them....one played while Caroline-Taylor r 2gther n Matt comes there. Another is Bonnie-Jeremy scene and then it continues with Damon-Elena as well...I totally loved the songs, but i dunno which one they to download. If anyone knows, please lemme know :D

Thanks for the wonderful updates!
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the links Jaan! :D

@Nandini: the song used in the Ty/Caro scene is called 'Love's to Blame' by Joel and Luke and the other song is 'No Way Out'- Rie Sinclair and Mike Suby.

Got the info from the fan site.

--

Loved the episode...totally worth the wait

Was action packed and good scenes...LOVED the DE ones :P

Damon's not getting any unique nice one liners like in S1..but it's still fairly OK.....I liked the 'ass line' LOL and also the way he said 'Bonnie' hehe...cute..

Jeremy is really dumb *shakes head*...I mean I even get Elena's self sacrificing mission thing!...but Jer's actions were not sensible at all...I know he doesn't want Bonnie to be hurt..but still...

And yea speaking of their more than friends relation...when he says it's not a crush...I'm like sorry but it SO feels like that!...I was glad Bonnie din't give in to the kiss...

Tyler-Caro was nice scenes...(and we got Mason also although it was sad to see him like that all in pain...ah I miss him!) I liked how she was being there for him as a friend and when she tells him about how lonely she was during her transition to vamp..

Elijah has some history with Klaus...will be interesting to watch..

The promo is quite surprising...but I think Stef wont really go all the way..or it's probably Kat getting into his head again...all part of the mind games...

angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG just watched the episode online and I absolutely loved it..

Loved Damon and Elena scenes.. Sometimes I wish I was Elena😳
M soo glad Elijah is trying to protect Elena. Phew atleast Damon has some company whilst Stephan is in the tomb. Jeremy was being plain stupid, bet it runs in gilbert family. 

Now that we know Elijah is tryin to save Elena, may be Luka's dad will try and help Bonnie and Elena get Stephan out and break the moonstone curse.. 

I wish Katherine turns good and Stephan can be with Katherine while Damon can be with Elena😳
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jeremy and Elena were so stupid.
Tyler/Caroline were alright, I guess.
Stefan needs to get over helping these stipid Gilbert siblings' ass all the time.
Oh, and next week is the grand 'let's assassinate Stefan's character and make him act OOC for the sake of the plot' episode. Peachy, just peachy.
xoxolively thumbnail
The episode has lots of plot holes although I like DE scene but How come Tyler randomly find Mason's journal, that was W*F moment, Jeremy is as usual being stupid like Elena, both siblings annoys me a lot now.Although love that Jeremy/Bonnie scene, hope that they will kiss but It's good that they are keeping us waiting.Tyler/Caroline have good scenes as well.

"Only Happy When It Rains" the song has been played in TVD today has been sung by Kat Graham( Our Bonnie) when Matt talks with Tyler/Caroline.Have you noticed it?Just learnt it from Perez.

@Appleblossom, yeah I noticed the promo, it's shocking.
Edited by xoxolively - 13 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
What you two have said above me and this:

The thing that irked me besides what both of you said is this: in one of the earlier episode Rose told Damon something along the lines of 'it must be hard being in love with your brother's girlfriend' right? So what I'm bothered about is why did Rose call Damon and not the boyfriend or the ex whatever you wanna call him. I love DE need to happen and I'm all for it. I know Stefan needed to be in the tomb I got that. But could have been handled so much better. Like both brothers at the tomb. Bonnie falls, all that happens Stefan is stuck. Rose calls him and Damon is the only one who can go. No nosense etc. We still get SK and DE but it makes sense this way. Or at least to me. I guess they just didn't know what to do if Bonnie fell and Damon was there. I dont' wanna complain of that, they didn't need the scene but SE shouldn't have been treated like that. Stefan should have been called.
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not only that, also the fact that Damon got a call from Rose and he ran off before informing Stefan and Bonnie about it. That was so dumb. Stefan and Bonnie love Elena too! I saw no reason for Damon not informing them once, especially Stefan.
Edited by AppleBlossom - 13 years ago