Rooh Se Rooh Ke Darmiyaan

Ishq Ke Hai Hazaaron Jahaan...
Yaa Khuda....Yaa Khuda....
De De Mujhko agar Ik Jahaan...
Toh Maang Loon Tere Liye...
Tere Liye....Tere Liye......

hello everybody.....
i'm ur updater for today😊
this update is going to be short and quick...got an awesome news now...my hands are shiverimng....can't type!!
harshad  won the best actor award🥳🥳🥳its the best piece of news i've heard in ages!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳

Video Update

(by nipun97)

Here's A Recap Of Last Epi(1/12/2010)

Anuraag has to chose between his love and responsibility...he chooses his responsibility...takes ananya to the hospital....
    taani leaves for mumbai
  • she meets nupur who insults her calling her a middle class girl
  • anuraag hears taani requesting to nupur to come back to his life
Summary of Today's Epi

anuraag confesses to taani🥳🥳🥳 🥳🥳🥳
he brings her back to kolkata🥳🥳🥳
shekharand anaya start plotting against taani🥱🥱🥱🥱
nupur loses the contract

Detailed Update

Part 1

the epi starts with taani roaming on the streets of mumbai thinking how much anuraag loves nupur and how she just ignored his love and all her pleas to come back to him!!!
subodh calls anuraag and tells him that there are no flights available as the weather is bad....anuraag says he'll leave by train....😊onu thanks subodh but he says he's doing it for the girl who loves him a lot!!!😳😳😳
here taani is at the station too!😊
she thinks of calling laboni and informing her as she has lost her phone too!
taani tells laboni she is in mumbai and has failed  in her task...she is coming back...and as soon as she comes...they'll leave for siliguri....😭
she says onu will not even come to know abt it(thats ur misconception taani...onu will trace u wherever u go!😆😆😆)

its next day.....wen there's an announcement on the platform that the train from kolkata is coming.....taani starts moving towards it to board it.....wen she spots anuraag getting down from it.....😊
she turns around so that he doesn't see her thinking how she'll face him!!!she thinks onu has come to mumbai to get nupur back in his life and feels its the right thing coz only he can make nupur understand!
both cross each other...taani moves into the compartment....
just then anuraag realises his bag is missing...he moves towards the compartment....taani sees him and tries to moves out....wen a hand comes and stops her...its none other than anuraag😍😍

Part 2

anuraag asks taani to stop...but she doesn't...she says she has to go...
onu tells her...he needs to speak to her...but she says she doesn't want to speak to him.... he apologises to her...but taani says he need not apologise as he was right in his stand...and she tries to move from there!
onu blocks her way and says...he's not finished as yet! but taani says she is finished with her talks...and moves out through another door!
as anuraag is abt to run after her...a man stops him and says why is he after "that" girl...wat is his relationship with her!(beta.....better move away....ask subodh...he has borne the brunt! he came between TaAnu....uski ek taang chali gayi.....tera kya hoga kaalia??😈😈)
Onu asks taani to stop.....but she doesn't.....
he tells her that he won't go back to "calcutta" if she doesn't stop....but no use!
onu gives tani his kasam...but she doesn't pay attention....
 his dosti's kasam to stop ... she does not
then he says agar tou ney zindagi mey aik pal bhi mujhey pyar kia hey tou ruk ja ... she stops 😍
he comes to her😍 and makes her turn around...gosh she is crying😭😭he holds her left hand...brings it up to his chest...and holds it close to his heart(prelude to tl title track in BG😍)....
FB mein they show the scene where taani had placed her hands on his heart while his eyes were closed...and asked him wat she had done...he had said u placed ur hand on my heart!😍
she had then asked him...how u know wen u never saw...he said said coz i felt it....😍and then taani had said...the biggest truths in life are not always said...u need to feel them!😍
as anuraag places her palm on his left chest....she looks up to him....a question in her eyes😍
and onu...as if he understood her confusion...asks her
"kuch mehsoos hua?taani jo baat main tujhse kehna chahta hoon...usko samajhne mein mujhko khudko bahut waqt lag gaya...itna waqt ki pataaa hee nahi chala ki kahaan kab kaise ho gaya....lekin jab mehsoos kiya tab ehsaas hua ki....
yeh toh hamesha se tha.....sirf mehsoos abb hua hai......
humaara rishta kya hai????kuch der pehle ek anjaane insaan ne mujhse poochaa....tune hamesha mujhse poochha...uss din gusse mein maine tujhse poochha.....
kyarishta hai humaara???taani mujhe iss sawaal ka jawaab mill gaya hai.....
tu kahegi toh main tujhe 1 min mein bol doonga...
lekin tune hee kahaa tha naa.....duniya mein kuch cheezon ko sirf mehsoos kiya jaata hai.....
tu mehsoos kar sakti hai???
meri aankhon mein dekh taani...kya dikhai deta hai tujhe????
main kya feel karta hoon tere liye...mere jazbaat....
mere dil ki dhadkan kya keh rahi hai...tu mehsoos kar sakti hai.....????"

taani crying confesses to him...she is scared😭....anuraag gets restless seeing her in this state of mind😳...a concern comes in his voice😍...as he moves his hands to her cheeks to comfort her😍 and he asks her....why is she scared......
taani then confesses she can't believe its the same anuraag.....(aww taani🤗)
onu then comforts her by saying..
"tera hee onu hoon...sunne ki koshish kar...mera dil...meri dhadkan kya keh rahi hai.....yeh zameen...yeh aasmaan kya keh raha hai.....yeh samaa yeh hawa kya keh rahi hai......yeh shor kya keh raha hai??
main kya keh rahaaa hoon...meri aankhein kya keh rahi hain????
sunne ki koshish kar taani......."
as if getting the clue...taani starts believing wats happening infront of her...comes out of her trance as its not a dream...it reality...her anuraag...her very own anuraag is telling her the biggest truth of their life....(kailash voice in BG)...
onu says..."main kahoon"🤗....but before he can say anything...his phone rings.....(wrong timing laboni!😡 onu make sure u go for ur honeymoon to a destinmation where there's no network connection!😆)
 laboni calls and he tells her he's coming back home with taani😍
and firmly takes her hand in his.....and tells taani watever he had wanted to tell her...he'll tell her...but not here....he'll say wen they r alone!😍☺️(now thats not possible anuraag🤣tum jahaan hum wahaan😉🤣)
he then says "their" home is waiting for them....and with a firm resolution...he holds her hands and guides her back to the train...😍

Part 3
 nupur doesn't get the cola contract...she is very upset...her agent calls her selfish and what not! and says had she bagged the contract she would've never looked back at her so called family😡😡😡
ananya is upset that taani is back with anuraag....shekhar tells her that this time they'll play their cards properly to throw taani out of anuraag's life!!!!😵😡

epi ends

precap: ☺️☺️☺️

taani caressing the cheek of a sleeping anuraag...as she moves away...anuraag pulls her to himself....and tries to say something!☺️☺️☺️

episode rating:no words.....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

wat a confession...it was magical...few words spoken...unspoken words said as onu held taani's hand close to his heart!
this was one of the purest and most honest confession by a lover....a lover who knew he had done mistakes in the past...but once he realised his true feelings for his lady love...there was no turning back!!!! 
the firm resolution with which he held her hands...as if to protect her from everything in this world was truly captivating.....⭐️⭐️
waiting in anticipation for today epi...as we get to see wat rishta they have..."is it just  those 3 magical words...or a hubby for the first time accepting his wife"😉
love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavenderCrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks vandy for the update.😊
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

di u updated already

well couldn;t stop urself naa

anyways
as usual marvellous update
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just want to scream top of my lungs
Today is best day for me
Taanu confession
Harshad winning best actor award aghh
The precap
My teacher admiting that HC is wayy hotter than Tom
Thnxxx u so much for such a quicky update
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: su_08

I just want to scream top of my lungs
Today is best day for me
Taanu confession
Harshad winning best actor award aghh
The precap
My teacher admiting that HC is wayy hotter than Tom
Thnxxx u so much for such a quicky update

She did? 😲 i told u tell her to watch with glasses 🤣
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thnk you sooooooo much....
Awesome Epi and Amazing precap!

x
x-Sundas-x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

She did? 😲 i told u tell her to watch with glasses 🤣

Me n my friend Ashu made her watch it n we made a slideshow which had HC cute n hot pictures n videos 😆 n at end she was like wot time Tere Liye come up and what channel coz she is gori she was like does have english subtitle ?😛 n she admitted HC was wayy hotter than TC
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: su_08

Me n my friend Ashu made her watch it n we made a slideshow which had HC cute n hot pictures n videos 😆 n at end she was like wot time Tere Liye come up and what channel coz she is gori she was like does have english subtitle ?😛 n she admitted HC was wayy hotter than TC

🤣🤣🤣
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i'm soooo happy 
thanks vandy for the wonderful update 😃
awesome epi.
x-Sundas-x thumbnail

😆 i kno u must be thinkin wat a weirdos but how how dare to say ermmm he is ok...!!! We couldnt digest it
She was asking about him alllllll the lesson... We are so proud ( happy tears) 😛