2-Dec-2010 Written Update

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Dhoondh Legi manzil Humein...
02-Dec-2010 - Written Update
----------------------------------------------------------------

Epi starts with Chander dropping Alka at  her home and Abhishek watching them from the window with a sour face. πŸ˜• As she gets in he asks her where she had been. Alka said she wanted to have a bike ride. Abhishek tells her that she is not in the US and she can't ride on a bike in India with Chander. Alka asks what's wrong with Chander. He says it's not about Chander. She is from a political family and she should not tarnish the image of her family. She says its her life and she will behave as she likes. He gets angry saying she will make matters worse for him and his father. She says it was his choice to join the politics. He says it wasn't my choice, nobody asked me what I wanted.😲 Alka says it's not my problem and I am going to leave India in few days. Until then I'll do what I want and leaves from there.πŸ˜ƒ

Next shot - Chander's house
Chander and his dad are talking. He is drinking black coffee.πŸ˜‰ His dad starts pulling his leg. They have some light convo.

Next shot - Abhishek is pacing in his room thinking about the girl looking at his watch time and again. He comes out and gets into his car. He calls Chander and tells him to go for some meeting and he will meet him there in an hour. His car stops at the place where he had seen the girl before. He sees her again in a yellow and green suit. They look at each other. He smiles, but she does not like it, gets into an auto and leaves from there. Abhishek follows the auto in his car. She notices that he is following her and gets nervous. Finally he stops following her and reaches the place of meeting. No one has turned up for the meeting except Chander.πŸ˜• Abhishek says this is because of Sunil Sharma. Abhishek asks what Sunil Sharma wanted. Abhishek says he wants the post of state secretary which he can't give as the post is Chander's. Chander asks him to be careful and not to underestimate his enemies.

Abhishek asks Chander to enquire about all dance classes in the town and Chander smiles.πŸ˜›

Next shot shows Alka's BF in her laptop giving her a virtual tour of a palacial house. He says he got it on lease for Alka and they will move in when is gets back to US. He shows her a diamond ring and starts singing 'Diamonds are forever'πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜² (His voice is really bad...the guy just can't sing..) Suddenly Alka's mom comes in and Alka closes her laptop in a rush.πŸ˜• Her mom asks why she is so nervous. Alka says I was getting bored so I am watching a video. Her mom tells her that Jay is coming tomorrow. Alka interrupts her and asks what if she didn't like Jay. Suddenly Nityanand comes in and says you will like him when you meet him a couple of times😲. Alka and Nityanand look at each other for a moment. Nits comes closer and asks what's wrong with Jay. There is nothing about him that she should reject him. And Jay has already chosen Alka. Alka is worried hearing this.

Next shot - Chander and Abhishek in his car going somewhere -
Abhishek says he didn't imagine that their town would have so many dance classes. And asks how many are left.πŸ˜† Chander answers they have just done 14 and 7 are still left. Chander says they have spent whole day in searching these dance classes and now next day will also go in it. He says election time is not a right time for romance. Abhishek answers it's not any ordinary girl, she is out of the world. Chander says yeah, he should know from his past experienceπŸ˜†πŸ˜•, and Abhishek says this time it's different.πŸ˜‰

Next shot - Tiwari House - dinner table
Alka starts talking in English and Nit stops her and asks her to talk in Hindi. She says she is surprised that she is eating so much. Nit says its because its home food. Abhishek comes in with Chander. They sit at the table.  Nit asks where they have been the whole day. Chander answers they have been at the dance class association meeting πŸ˜†and that they need to win hearts of young ppl for the election πŸ˜‰. Alka tries to talk something in Hindi and Chander helps her. Nit says its a shame Alka can't talk her native language properly. She says Chander will be her teacher. πŸ˜ƒ

Next shot - Nit is in his study and is talking to Jay's dad. Jay's dad says Jay is coming tomorrow and he would like them all to meet once. Nit says its a good idea and Alka and Jay should meet more. Chander comes into the study and listens.

Precap - Chander is unhappy that Alka's marriage is getting fixed. Jay calls up Alka and says he is coming to meet her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it.! ENjoy!!! 
Edited by monalidp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update.

I'm starting to like this show, star one is really starting to have some good shows.
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for the awesome update.

I'm starting to like this show, star one is really starting to have some good shows.

Thanks..😊
Yes, the show is becoming interesting. One good thing about it is that they are not showing purely negative or positive characters. Each character has some good and some bad in them. It would be interesting to watch 'real' ppl for a change.
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update😊
I am starting to get interested in this show..I hope it doesnt have any of the trip-catch -stare stuff like mjht and dmg no offense to anyone Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
NotYourType thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Thanks for the update😊
I am starting to get interested in this show..I hope it doesnt have any of the trip-catch -stare stuff like mjht and dmg no offense to anyone

Don't keep high hopes....there was a trip-catch-stare scene when Chander and Alka meet the first time at airport. πŸ˜† I hope they at least manage to keep the count low. πŸ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like this show , but i honestly doubt, starone , they will surely mess this up .......