deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tribhuvan ..it's not fair yar...Tumhe gussa bahut zyada hai πŸ˜‘😑😑

After coming to house you first shouted at seema.(how dare you shout at cute seema she is such a lovely wife)...next time don't shout at her....you shouted in front of all....she felt very bad...you should not have done like that....

next vishnu...he asked about abhay...u shouted at vishnu also(poor Kajal i think she felt bad)....arey vishnu Tribhuvan is searching up and down  for abhay ...but you are sitting in hall with all ladies batch and watching them cryingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....but like you ...i don't want tSurAb to be caught

biggest Jhatka to abhay mom...how he scolded at her..i thought markandey ji will come and shout at Tribhuvan for scolding pushpa ji...but reverse happened Tribhuvan is about to shout at markandey ji tooπŸ˜ƒ  but soon  i think he realized that he is his father.....

why itna gussa....but your acting is great...you had done very well.....don't scold seema next time...she is cute and lovely wife..i want to see more scenes of Tribhuvan and seema that to lovely talk...i think it's impossible to watch but love them😳

Edited by deepika_fun - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really think that
tribhuvan act really brilliant.
he is as villian role.πŸ‘πŸΌ
during amreek n TB scene he's aggressive look was mind blowing
the way amrek thank god to be safe even i would be in his place then i will also act same😳
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Tribhuvan really want to release his tension yaar that why he keep scolding whoever come in his way asking about Abhay...

That the most common thing that one can do  if couldn't find the people that we are seaching......He acted so naturally....

Poor Seema, Vishu and  his mom( forget her name dy)....

However, Zeb Khan, you are great....πŸ˜›
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TB was frustrated and his frustration came out in worse way , and he always seem to think -ve ..... so nothing new about it and anything happens , he is ready to connect  it to himself , typical character 
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAmarDivya

Tribhuvan really want to release his tension yaar that why he keep scolding whoever come in his way asking about Abhay...

That the most common thing that one can do  if couldn't find the people that we are seaching......He acted so naturally....

Poor Seema, Vishu and  his mom( forget her name dy)....

However, Zeb Khan, you are great....πŸ˜›

abhay's mom pushpa
dreams.lucky thumbnail
well written deepika....but Tribhuvan acting is good