30/11: RKA- Pechano Kaun... I am the ONE

Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun & at the same time provide objective feedback 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5)Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

RKA Schedule

Monday = Parm
Tues = Sam
Wed = Sam
Thursday= Aarya
Friday= Shreya

Hey guys... Sorry for the delay in posting today's RKA... Lets not waste anymore time and lets just jump into... Start pouring down your views and get today's Adda rolling... :D

My Takes

The ups and downs of KMH are still on a roll... And it seems like they are planning to show everything in fast forward mode... But anyways, as I said to myself yesterday, in order to enjoy this show I need to watch it keeping my brain dead so that I try and not make logic out of anything...

So our Arohi darling finally realises that Arjun is her Midnight Prince but knows that they cannot be together and on the advice of Micro-Mini agrees to listen to her heart (how original) and decides to tell Arjun, the truth that she is his Midnight Prince so that they both can live the beautiful dream that they shared with each other in that moment... I quite liked the dialogues of that part... Well-written I must say until the sorry bit came up... I'm like sorry torry toh sab hogaya, why does Arohi have to apologise again and that too by saying who she is... Anyways... Like I said, I'm so not going to use my brains...

The scene where Arjun expresses his feelings to his friends was very cute... I mean even though he is a "gangster" this wish of his to relive that moment with his Midnight Princess is just "awwww"... I was amazed to see how a gangster like Arjun can be so romantic... They way he was saying he will be able to recognise his Midnight Princess was just too sweet... But for me the main highlight of this scene was Billu and Arohi... I just couldn't control my laughter...

And if you're treated in such a lavish way when you're kidnapped, then trust me I am all up for getting kidnapped... There are no restrictions and no boundaries... This seems more like a honeymoon than a kidnap... Well this is the Balaji world... Anything is possible... The scene of Arjun-Arohi in the cottage was not too bad... Although it could have been more intense... And where did Arohi get that mask from...???... Thank God, Im not trying to use my brains otherwise I would have definitely gone "coo-coo"... Anyways, the setting was nice... Arohi's attempt to recreate the moment for Arjun to make him realise that she is the one was sweet, but unfortunately all her efforts went down the drain... And yeh kya, yeh Arohi is also scared of the dark... But anyways, seems like tomorrow Arjun will find out who Arohi really is...

The sparks and chemistry between Arjun-Arohi are ok... But I wish they were great... The show has improved but they still have a long way to go because the pace of the showing is making everything looked forced... Acting wise all of them are mediocre... Sometimes it feels they are going over-the-top with it... And the editing of the show is seriously "uber crap"... Everyone seems to be popping out of no where in the jungle...

Other tid-bits of the show, the confrontation between Rajveer and Dadaji was nice... But Chiku-Rajveer scene was even better... Even though I still find Chiku annoying, his James Bond ishtyle was simply hilarious and the way he was teasing Rajveer was bang on... Poor Rajveer the frustration was completely evident... I am sure koi commando type admi tha apko behosh karnekiliye...And whats wrong with this Mikail-Jignesh... Instead of trying to get their father out of jail, they are more keen to kill Arjun... As for Arohi's mom and dad... Feel sorry for them... And yeh "Kali" kya nacheez hai...

Overall, today's episode wasn't that bad... But I wish the missing elements were back and I would have enjoyed it as much as I wanted too... Lets wait and watch and see what they have instore for us tomorrow...

Anyways... start pouring your views guys... and lets see what you have to say about today's episode... :D... See ya tomorrow...

Edited by Angad_Kripa_200 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good take Sam😊
I'm quite busy nowadays but reading RKA everyday😊. This show mere sir ke opper se guzar raha hai😕. There hasn't been a single episode or a single moment which I can call "magical" and I mean it. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings but honestly I'm finding it difficult to follow what they're trying to show.
I'm sad for it. In yesterday's episode I felt like crying😭.......the moment when Aro fell to the ground, reminded me of KMH1....she brought her trip n fall here too😃. It reminded me of the time when Arjun comes in the house from the window.....and she attacks him thinking it's a chor and ends up twisting her ankle😊. "tumne toa mujhe maar hi dala" ahhh that was magical. But sadly everything was missing in yesterday's trip n' fall scene😕. Their expressions look so forced, so still in some of the scenes.
I have no idea what's going wrong but it's not making me happy. Well they don't have to make me happy. There are thousands of other fans who're loving it so I guess it's just me.....I'm trying to use my brains here😊.
And yes don't expect I'm going to just sit back and enjoy the show if it's illogical to the core. Not gonna happen.
I think the scene where Aro recreates the Masquerade party night was good. But again if I include all the other things with it then totally illogical. Maybe they should wait until they get out of the jungle. Seems like they're trying to get everything done while they're stuck there. Maybe jungle is not the "right" place.........CVs you could've guessed that by now😊.
Hoping the show improves......otherwise................😕😒

back to my zzzzz world🥱🥱.....byez!😃
n7genius thumbnail
Good take, Sam and Nimz👏, Agree a lot with both of your views
@Sam - agreed. I enjoyed cheeku's scene and the scene between KSA and Rajveer more than other stuff today.
@Nimz - don't lose heart dear. Even for me, there was no magical episode till now. There were few cute moments but every episode of KMH1 was magical for me. 😭😭 Its very sad me to see KMH2 is still struggling to spin some magic just stand alone and without any comparison to KMH1. Let's not compare it to KMH1. It will just make us sad.

Ok, my take on today's stuff. KMH2 really needs new dialogue writer, screenplay and even a creative team 😡. The creative team is spinning out something different, but they are missing the point that KMH is supposed to be entertaining and beautiful. Screenplay, hell, they seem to be putting barely any effort. The whole episode seems so ill planned . The goal of an episode shud be to entertain people and still keep an alluring or mystery element to make fans come back tomorrow and watch the show again. Dialogues, hmmm I feel there is no punch or magic there. gangster feel and that intensity comes partly because of dialogues and partly because of actors. Agar itne dull dialogues likhenge, toh actor kitni bhi jaan daale, woh 'wow' ya 'oomph' factor kahan se aayega 😕. (only few actors like Shahrukh or Big B who can make even worse dialogues sound great). duh! looks like we need to teach Ekta maata how to hire a team for a serial .

Good Points Today 👍🏼
1) loved the way Arohi decorates the cottage with diyas 😃. very beautiful
2) loved the way Arjun destroys it too. call me unromantic or cynical, but I don't want Arjun Arohi to fall in love because they suddenly realise that Arjun or Arohi were the people they met during that ball. I mean they barely spoke much then. There shud be a better reason and more developed chemistry to fall in love and Arjun Arohi have to go along way there.
3) Cheeku's gadget show 🤣
4) Arjun saying he just wants to meet that girl again 😳. Its actually cute the way he says he just wants to meet her rather than some stupid thing like I will propose her if I see her again.

Make this better 👎🏼
1) Oh pls! Arohi needs to get out of Arjun is the guy from masquerade party mode. She shud properly take interest in knowing him better to know whether Arjun can be her Mr. Perfect rather than going crazy abt letting him know that I'm the one.
2) Mikhail and his brother-in-law are boring me to death with their Mission impossible level plans 🥱😛

Jungle is doing not much to this story. get Arjun Arohi on the road, make them run, escape. Hopefully, we'll have a better moments then. And surely more logic than Arohi having a magic genie that keeps getting stuff to her in the jungle.
Edited by n7genius - 13 years ago
Yeah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazingg ideass guys! Loved your takes!

I'm just reallllllllllllllllly gladddddd that she didn't come out with the truth. That moment definitely deserves significantly more magic, than what would have been here! Good move by the creativesssssss!

And that Khali the Killer really scared me mannn....like honestlyyy!

ohhh AND I LOVE CHIKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

He's suchhh a CUTIEEEEEEE PATOOTTTIEEEEEEEEE!
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😲  jst one page...  😲😲 this had never happened in the history of RKA for KMH1..  wen i used to log in i wud browsing thru at least 10-15 pgs at min even for the most crappies of KMH1 epis..

crsly this shows wer the show is going..👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼...

@Sam:

me glad tht at least the show has at least something of ur interest .. 😊..

me was yawning thru the epi.. nothing interesting.. utterly boring...

both the KSA and Arohi's mom acted well.. bt all search-Arohi missing-Arohi scenes by Ahluwalias didnt make any sense simply coz they didnt seem to put tht "effort" in searching Arohi.. tht rendered those gud scenes ineffective and senseless..👎🏼👎🏼...

I thot Mikhael's move of bringing on Kali to kill Arjun, his biggest rival, once he was sure tht his father cud b safe now was a v gud move ..👏👏.. bt the execution was sooo sooo sooo bad... tht again it made that fine move utter boring.. 👎🏼

Chikoo was equally boring.. i didnt find him anywhere near to Shanky of PKB.. who was goofy bt so cute..😍 and handsome..😳

Arjun_Arohi scenes have 2 become so boring.. still i find Arohi interesting.. mainly due to her performance.. bt agree Sam.. the dialogues are so boring tht even she cudnt lift up the scene and give us the Arohi-sh-feel from KMH1..

Arjun.. his angry-mode is a complete disappointment.. bt i like his expressions in the scenes wer its shown tht he is falling 4 Arohi.. his dialogue of "Killing"  was done as if he was going to order a burger...🤣"then i will kill her"  "thn i will have burger.."🤣🤣🤣... yes.. his jodidaar.. Arohi also did one such dialogue.. i remember.. "now i will not patao, bt i willl kill him.."  wat man.. they randomly throwing dialogues of "killing" as if its as easy as eating a salad..🤣🤣🤣..

yes talking of "food" .. how r they surviving.. without food man..🤣🤣🤣.. its most essential thing of life.. thn i cud also think of other things associated with aftereffects of having food.. how r they managing it in jungle.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣... this cottage doesnt seem to have any such facitlies..🤣🤣.. k.. sorriew.. me sidetracked.. kya karun.. unless KMH2 offers something interesting my mind is gonna wander to such faltu thngs.. 🤣 not my fault na.. 😳🤣🤣🤣

k.. forget abt the diyas.. my brain was shouting from the side table even wen i tried to ignore it as to the fact tht y in the hell did Arohi need to "live" tht moment again..  I told my brain.. c  she is very practical abt certain things in her life.. bt she experienced something beautiful..(my brain:  yeah.. which v didnt🤔)... almost like a dream.. (My brain:  tht v wud like to forget😃)...  and was jst tempted to re-live those moments again.. as Arjun too wanted the same.. (My brain:  Watever...🤣..) me:  😳... (my brain:  okay.. fine😃...😆).. so Arohi's those expressions at least made some sense 2 me.. and the scene luked beautiful...😍..  till Arjun came and spoiled it with his Anger-less expressions.. very poorly executed scene wer he sees the lighting and runs towards cottage..  Scenes with Arohi wer fine.. and Arohi was v cute in replying him and holding his hand.. 😳.. tht scene alone made me luk forward to "din Chaddiya" song sequence.. which is such a beautiful song..😍.. hope they do justice to its lyrics.😍....

and as i have mentioned on FB my spirits lifted up and i started.. 🤣 wen i saw chikoo and Kali spotting Arjun's hideout even b4 tht full police task force with those sniffer dogs.. oh yes i forgot the police of kMH2 r deaf, dumb, and blind.. at least they shud have followed chiku na..🤣🤣🤣.. bt i think they r shrinking on even their pea shaped brains..🤣🤣.. c'mon chiku aint tht annoying 🤣.tht u let ur honewale-damaad run randomly in this "ghana" jungle .. 🤣🤣🤣.. paleezz.. rahem karo mayi..🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣till thn it was overall boring epi... 😆completey agree with genuis

"The goal of an episode shud be to entertain people and still keep an alluring or mystery element to make fans come back tomorrow and watch the show again. "

if only KMH2 team can understand this simple thing.. 🤔 I keep on shouting it on KMH2 fan pg, KK*2 wall bt all in vain... i dont want all the efforts of my buddies go in waste.. and to lose such a gud chemistry.. bt wat 2 do..🤔.. v cant help it.. wen they want to dig their own "khadda" 🤣and fall into it happily.. 🤣 🤣 and live in all-is-well world wen u know ur tail is on fire.. ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

btw, did u all watch KK*2 latest I-F video.. and listen to wat Mr. KK had to say.. abt Hero, yalgaar, skimpy clothes.. illogical thngs.. etc. etc..🤣 .. me sure he is still reading Adda.. 🤣 🤣 .. KK if ur doing so.. thn as i have put it on ur wall.. paleezz raham karo 🤣 🤣 🤣..aur KMH2 team to patao...   🤣 🤣 🤣..

Luv,

Manisha😳
Edited by violette - 13 years ago
violette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yeah

Amazingg ideass guys! Loved your takes!

I'm just reallllllllllllllllly gladddddd that she didn't come out with the truth. That moment definitely deserves significantly more magic, than what would have been here! Good move by the creativesssssss!

And that Khali the Killer really scared me mannn....like honestlyyy!

ohhh AND I LOVE CHIKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

He's suchhh a CUTIEEEEEEE PATOOTTTIEEEEEEEEE!

@Manna:  😛🤗.. so u still c a ray of hope.. gud yaar.. u r pretty optimistic.. 😆... .. wud luv to read ur take..😳...

yup.,. even i felt Kali was pretty impressive..... 👍🏼..
n7genius thumbnail
@violette - Hey manisha, call me nafeesa 😊. even I'm shocked to see IF pages of KMH2. No active people at all 😭.

totally agree on your live that moment thing of Arohi. Even I didn't experience the beautiful thing that Arohi experienced on the masquerade day. almost like a beautiful dream 😛. It felt like some kid story of prince charming just that there was no charm for us and lifetime moment(seriously 😲!) for Arohi😲!

yepp, seems like KMH2 team is digging their own khadda 🤣 and falling into it happily 😭. From today's IF interview, I feel even Karan Kritika know how illogical the show is. I still have some hope left, don't know till when it will last 😔
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hola Adda-waasis...🤗. Still reading all your perspectives.

Sam...finished reading yours. Great take!
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great take Sam, Manisha, Nafeesa, Nimra🤗

I didnt watch...feeling relieved😆 

Mannna🤗Nice to see ya!!!🤗
violette thumbnail
Karan's latest FB update..

Week 48'10 KMH: Mon: 1.1, Tue: 1.1, Wed: 1.3, Thu: 1.0, Fri: 1.3

Thank you people!! :)

My Reply:  sincerest congrats.. KK.. and luv 2 Kritz.. happy 2 c tht ur efforts r paying off.. bt me really went bonkers here .. ROFL...

me... -->......🤣🤣🤣🤣..

k last week had 3 epis Tues wed and thurs which i liked due tho their chemistry sans the logic.. tho.. so it mite b due to their chemistry..😳
Edited by violette - 13 years ago