30th november - Written Update - just a dream

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Arohi is tensed and then tells Shefali to pick between two fingers, she does that twice because Arohi doesn't like what Shefali chooses (most likely the fact that she has to tell Arjun abt their meeting at midnight) and then she says maybe there isn't really a right option. Arohi tells shefali that since she found that Arjun is the guy she had met at the mask party she has no idea what to do. She thinks she should say it, and on the other hand thinks otherwise. She says that nothing can happen between them and knows that nothing should even happen. she says what should i do?
Shefali tells her shes always taken advice, never given any, and for the 1st time someone is asking me for it and i'd say just listen to your heart, and if your heart says you should say it, then say it. Arohi says she's right, the most beautiful moment of my life with that man that i have spent is right here in front of me, and i know that even for him it was the most beautiful moment, a moment which we will never forget, and if i dont tell him who it was that night he wont knw who he spent that moment with, i will tell him everything ( i have to say, Shefali is looking really cute when she looks at Arohi talking abt her moment)

The most beautiful dream is the one that can never be true, but still we want to see it every night. life that night showed us our most beautiful dream but it was incomplete, but today i have seen it completely and wish that even he sees it completely. Shefali asks then wat? Arohi tells her, well life will open our eyes and the dream will break. She says she doesn't have any intentions to make this dream come true, I just think this is a great way to say sorry maybe even better than those 8 flowers (confused, sorry for what? didn't she already say it with the flowers? why is she saying it again, lol 1 time is enough πŸ˜•) Arohi says she will go tell him that she was the one who he met at midnight at the mask party.

KSA is yellling at Rajveer because he wasn't able to get Arjun properly, and asks him why he was alone there, if the rest of the force was there, then Arjun's men wouldn't have hit u and escaped Arjun from there (dadu, your very lovely Arohi was the one who hit him πŸ˜† not Arjun's men, they were busy playing cardsπŸ˜†) KSA says that he knows since Arjun kidnapped Arohi you want to encounter him, but our work is to arrest him not give him punishment (dadu...Rajveer is more interested in killing Arjun because Gauri loves/loved him he hasn't really given much thought abt the kidnap πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

Chikoo asks Rajveer why KSA is angry, what weapon must have he used to faint you? he must be a very well trained commando man to have fainted you, he must be very dangerous (hahahhah these guys are in for a surprise when they find out it was Arohi who fainted Rajveer πŸ˜†) Rajveer tells Chikoo he's not in the mood to talk, but Chikoo tells him he's not talking to him he's just showing him his cool gadgets, i always come with perfect preparation, after all i am perfect (ahahhahaha i actually missed Chikoo's perfection dialogues) Chikoo says without these gadgets i can't go from one gadget to another, here's the forests map, a HD compass, swiss knife, torch. Rajveer tells Chikoo to leave.

Makrand and Billu are asking Arjun just think, what if you do find that girl from the mask party, if u meet her again what will you want? how will u recognize her? what if she just comes and tells u that she is the one whom u met at night. Arohi is listening to their convo and then immiates Billu who is mimicking how the girl might tell him and Arohi keeps on getting angry at Billu. Arjun says he has no answers for his questions, Arohi says if u dont have it then who does? Arjun continues, all he knows is that what he felt that night he wants to feel once again, that night we were just getting pulled by each other as if someone has tied us together, as if someone had made us turn to each other, and if i find myself in that same position, i wont have to say it i will just feel it and recognize her.

Arjun notices Arohi is standing there and asks her what she's doing there? Arohi says she had come to tell him something but then she just says oh nothing, i just hadn't seen u from a long time so thats why. Arohi runs away. Billu in a girls voice says dont get angry at her, soft soft, Arjun just screams Shut up. Arohi thinks abt what he said (that he would like to have that feeling once again) and smiles.

Mikhael is talking to Jignesh (so finally we know what the bro-in-laws name is πŸ˜† bechara, he was nameless for so long) and says i bet Arjun will be shot and killed by the police but Jignesh says that he wont be killed by the police, but only by our man Kalli, but Mikhael says Rajveer will never leave Arjun, but both finally say that whoever shoots him he will be killed, and this time all the 4 Ace's are with us. Jignesh gets a call and then tells Mikhael that in this game there is a 5th Ace, and he will know soon what that is.

Arjun tells his friends to wipe off all the tire marks leading to the cottage. Arjun wants all evidence gone, he sprays something which will divert the police dogs. Arjun tells those two to go in one way and he will go in another and they will have to keep an eye on the police and see till where they reach. Arjun tells them that at night the cottage's lights will be off cuz in the dark, it is more noticeable. Arjun says if any girl tries to turn on a light, he will kill that girl.

Arohi tells Shefali that they cant get the feel of a mask party here but they can surely decorate the room somewhat like that and bright up the room, with either candles, diya, lights and she wishes to surprise Arjun (hahahahha he will definitely be surprised with so much lights) 

KSA is talking to Amrit, and asks about Arohi and tells him that they all know she's been kidnapped. KSA tells her he only lied so that DJ doesn't find out about it. KSA tells tayaji that everyone has found out about Arohi, and he says he's worried DJ will find out.

Jignesh shows Mikhael the 5th ace, SUDHIR!!! he says he is ready to return Rudra's file if they promise to give his daughter back, and both shake it off. At the cottage, it is completely lit with candles and Arjun and his friends are shocked. (where did the candles come from? i can understand a few, but so many? πŸ˜•) Arjun goes insdie and sees Arohi's back turned to him, she turns around and walks towards him, and she asks him your surprised looking at this, right? there's another surprise, but Arjun gets really angry and pushes her really hard on the bed (how did the mask get there? she's hiding the mask she wore to the party behind her πŸ˜• yeh jungle hain ya tijori?) Arjun blows off all the candles, Arohi follows him and yells at him saying that she had spent her whole day decorating that, and was going to tell him something, but now she wont tell him anything. Arjun yells back and tells her to shut up, and he takes her inside, he tells her your life is in trouble, people are looking for u and u are here celebrating diwali and u are calling them here. He tells her she is the most dumbest person he has met, she tells him to go away why is he standing nex to her? Arjun tells her he doesn't have a choice. Arjun begins to walk away but Arohi holds his hand and tells him shes scared of the dark.

Arjun tells her what if somebody had seen her? Arohi says who would have seen us here? and i had done this for u to see, but u couldn't see anything. Arohi thinks, he ruined the entire plan, why is he like that? sometimes so nice and sometime so rude. Chikoo says to himself he had seen a house there with alot of lights, what happened to that? i will go check it out and he says forward march and falls down πŸ˜†

Kalli has reached the jungle and he takes his gun out and says there was light there, in this jungle, who else could it be?

NO PRECAP.

Rating: 6/10....it was quite boring, i think the only good parts were Shefali-Arohi scenes and Arjun-Billu-Makrand scene. The candles scene was a little too much, how the hell did she get so many in a jungle? and then the mask just came from nowhere? πŸ˜•

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button.

~Pooja~
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail

your welcome πŸ˜ƒ
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Pooja...πŸ€—
love readin ur updates...and i was so shocked wen i saw that mask!!...i was like wher did she get it from!!...or did she take that mask wid her to the jungle...hehe bt she didn't bring any bag wid her..
same wid the candles...
ObodroKargosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

Thanks Pooja...πŸ€—

love readin ur updates...and i was so shocked wen i saw that mask!!...i was like wher did she get it from!!...or did she take that mask wid her to the jungle...hehe bt she didn't bring any bag wid her..
same wid the candles...

aw thanks anjali
yeah i have no idea from where those candles and that mask came
i was like yeh kya ho raha hai? jungle hain ya tijori πŸ˜† roz kuchh na kuchh nikal raha hai πŸ˜†
kavyasam thumbnail
pooja nice update, evenI too think there is magic tijori there somewhere, which can explain the lights and a mask. πŸ˜†
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May be arjun was carrying that mask and his friends got her the candles... Or lol .... Any ways i would say those were bloopers.
Yah overall seems to be a boring episode.
insia12 thumbnail
Thanks alot for the update..
haha loved ur words yeh jungle hai ya tijori...ekta sometimes really goes out of the way..=P
Cant wait for tommorow's episode..
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update. yea i agree with your comments at the end. sometimes these serials can be so unrealistic, she's in the jungle yet she has so many candles and a mask. i didnt know there are shops in the jungle. maybe i should go check them out too.πŸ˜†
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnx  for the detailed update...appreciate it...today's epi was yet again good to watch
hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much Pooja  😊