LTL Express - Issue #37

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #37

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

Dutta's hatred for Naku continues to grow and He continues to torture her. When Naku brought him tea, he threw it and told her he never wants to see her face. Some farmers are facing problems because Apte wants to throw them out of their houses and therefore they come to meet Dutta for help but Baji tells them to go away. Then Dutta stops them and tells them he'll help them and then tells Baji to stop interfering in his work and life. Naku's family decide to go back  to where they came from which is Mumbai's slum and Dutta takes them to their destination without any hesitation. Before leaving, Sethji tells Naku he'll grow up soon and take care of her and Naku says pray that day dosen't come.

Dutta goes alone to fight Apte and after killing all the goons he burns Apte. He is upset because he thinks his family chose naku over him and agrees with Ganpath that the girl who betrayed the whole worls how can she be loyal to him. When Dutta returns home drunk and goes to him room, he is surrounded by pictures of Naku. He then yells at Naku when she comes with a tray of food and then starts burning all the pictures one by one and tells her to leave before he ends up burning her face.

After Naku leaves she meets Kala who tells her that all the problems in her life weren't done by destiny but by her actions to ruin her life because she has hated her ever since she came to the house since you made a place for yourself in Dutta's heart. She says she's done everything she could to throw her out of the house which included blaming her for supriya running away and all other struggles in her life were caused by her and her most recent plan was to stop her fro telling dutta about her truth. Naku is shocked.

Naku tells Kala it's impossible to seperate her from Dutta like how it's impossible to seperate light from sun. Baji comes to Naku and she tells him about his worries and then he holds her hands and she holds his hands and baji tells her he'll allways support her. Dutta sees their hands and gets mads and starts to taunt them. He then takes them to the bar and tells naku to pour them a drink. He keeps questioning Baji about when he knew the truth and how but he dosen't respond.

Precap:  Dutta is forcing Naku to take a sip from the drink  and says, " Baji's SIL will tell the truth. Now tell me the truth". Baji looks worried and Naku tries to avoid the drink.

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Salam Girls! How's everyone? Still alive? The heartbreak killed anyone yet?
*Aisha peers Around Forum*
Good. We're still going. And we NEED to keep going! Cause NOW it's gonna get GOOD!
*Aisha Winks and Hands Out Pepsi*
I am telling you it is going to be BRILLIANT. Anna is apparently making a Comeback. Or his Twin is. Hmm. Well I LIKED Anna and if we're getting him back as a Part Two then I say BRING IT. Dutta needs SOMETHING to bring him down to Planet Earth. The Guy has completely LOST it. Psycho. Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
*Aisha Rolls Eyes*
And HEY! Maybe we'll get Subbhu back! I liked her. My only complaint is that if we need ANYONE to wake Dutta up why not MOREY? Yes, I know. I am constantly going on about him. But he's a LOOSE END. The guy needs to come back and finish his Plot!
*Aisha Nods Determinedly*
Anyways I am liking how it's going. Kala has told Naku everything. Kala. Daft woman. She's too over confident for her own good. And this, telling Naku thing, was a complete Kala thing to do. The Villain always has to gloat. And Kala has come back after her breakdown as more psychotic and gloating than I remember her. Fine. Whatever.
I am also glad that we got to see BAJI again. He's with Naku. BRILLIANT. Now we just need KISHORE.
*aisha Prays Fervently*
I cannot WAIT for Monday! It's going to be BRILLIANT. Naku has GOT to speak up now. NOW is the Opportune Moment! Come on Naku Be a Sherni!
Ah yes. The Sexy Earrings are BACK! YES!
Party Time!
Shall we get on with it then?
*Aisha Whistles*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Baji-Naku Comfort Each Other

I knew it. I knew there would be a Vahini-Deewar Scene! I have to say I loved it. Both Mahi and Vinay were brilliant. Loved the emotional connection between the two and how both were taking strength from each other. They are in the same boat after all. Both in Love with Dutta who has dumped them. Gadha kahiin ka. He's just gone on another violence and drinking spree. Iss ko toh bas bahana chahiye. But yes. I loved it. The way they held hands! AWW! Of course Dutta just HAD to walk in there. Vah. VAH! Kya TIMING hain!
*Aisha Claps Slowly*
Saab kuch dekh liya magar kuch suna nahin! VAH! And I was getting annoyed with how Baji and Naku were staying quiet and looking guilty! HELLO? Now is NOT the time to look GUILTY. God!
*Aisha FacePalms*
But I'm moving past the Moment. The Baji-Naku Comfort Moment.

Shock Moments: Baji and Naku TEAM UP!

Shock Factor: 8/10

(Brilliant acting. Lovely emotional Moment and about damn time too.)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Dutta Drunk

I'm telling you. Dutta is HILARIOUS when he's Drunk. HILARIOUS. That Last Scene where he takes Baji and Naku to the Bar? Oh Dear God.
*Aisha LOLs*
And bechara Baji looked so lost! No clue WHAT to do. Naku was just all calm and collected like she was thinking: "Cjalo. Phir se shuro ho gaya."
But Baji has never been on the Receiving End before of Dutta's Drunken Anger so no wonder he looked shocked and confuzzled! Bechara!

Shock Character: Dutta. Of Course.

Shock Factor: 7/10

(I knew it would be funny. The second I realised that Dutta was Drunk I KNEW it.)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Ganpat! Kamina Kahiin Ka!

Who am I angry at? Dutta? Arre yeh to Gadha hain. And bechara is in Shock. Can't be angry at him. Naku? Nah. I understand her problem as well. Baabi? No. She finally LEFT! Good Woman! I was surprised she actually went ahead with it! I am HAPPY with Baabi this week. But GANPAT? Yeh Baap hain ya kisai???
What a *Bleep*!
Sharam nahin ati iss ko???
That stupid Othello-ish behaviour! Damn it Ganpat! DAMN YOU.
*aisha Sjakes Fist at Ganpat*
I swear to God I hope he gets beat up. The FIEND. Ugh!
*Aisha Throws Chappal at Ganpat*

Shock Moments: Ganpat Makes A Bigger Mess

Shock Factor: 9/10

(I didnt think he would do it. What a FREAK! How COULD he??? This was Payback for Naku not standing up for him??? CREEP.)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Baabi and AS

BAABI LEFT PN. Or am I jinxing it by even mentioning it? I dont think she'll be gone too long. Its BAABI after all. She cant leave these alone. And Aayi Sahib will miss her if shes gone too long. Did you SEE that AS-Baabi Scene??? What the hell???
*Aisha Bewildered*
What the heck was that?! It looked like A Laila-Majnu Scene! Baabi being parted from her Dostana Half! AS! What??? And why the hell is AS in BED?! Shouldnt she be up and having a talk with her son??? Does she know that hes gone nuts and is drinking himself blind drunk???
*Aisha Glowers at AS*

Shock Characters: AS and Baabi

(Baabi seemed more upset at leaving AS than Naku. Seriously thats what it looked like.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Dutta and Baji and Naku

The whole WEEK was just heartbreaking. But that last Friday Scene was a real killer wasnt it? I mean that episode where Baabi was leaving, that was sad the part where Naku ran to her crying but I was just happy with Baabi. And then when Dutta was blind drunk in their room burning everything left right and center, THAT was heartbreaking as well. But that last Scene where Baji was comforting Naku and then Dutta comes along to torture them both.... THAT was just heartwrenching. I could hardly watch it, it was THAT bad. Brilliant acting by everyone. SUPERB.
*Aisha Applauds*
Next Week looks like its going to be Good! Dutta forcing Naku to drink? I hope she Slap him! Come on Girl! Time to be a Sherni!

Shock Characters: Dutta Baji and Naku

(Loved it. But could barely watch it you know?)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Sherni Calls Out For WAR!

OH YES. GOOD GIRL!
*Aisha Applauds and Nods Approvingly*
Now I know it was Filmy. I know it was over the top. But who cares? I LOVED it. The way Naku called her KALWATI. VAH! Kya baat hain! THIS is the Naku I have been waiting for! Who said Naku doesnt have guts? A backbone of STEEL? Of COURSE she does!
*Aisha Points at Naku*
She is going to kick KALAWATIS Ass! YES! And she's going to stand up to Dutta as well! I KNOW it! She has to now! EVERYTHING is at stake! LOVED the way she taunted Kala and Kala DID look a bit surprised and slightly concerned. Until she forgot all about it and started smirking again. Go ahead KALAWATI. You are so DEAD.

Shock Moment: Naku Stands Up to Kala

Shock Factor: 10/10

(LOVED it. SUPERB. Cannot WAIT for the next encounter!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. Really Have We Got Anyone Else For This Section? No? I Thought Not.

Sexy Earrings are Back.
The Black Kurta is back.
*Aisha Fans Herself*
I have nothing else to add.

Shock Character: Dutta.

Shock Factor: 10/10

(YEEEEES!)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

There wasn't one.

Unless you count the lighter scene where Dutta burns everything.

Have to say I loved that Yaar Seeli Seeli Song Sequence! What IS it with the CVs and picking my favourite songs???

*Aisha Applauds CVs*

I know this was deplorably short but kya karoon Im still on bloody house arrest. In other news: ITS SNOWING! But Minus 5 degrees. Ah well take the Good with the Bad huh?

*Aisha Grins*

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

this week the honor's go to Kaalavati…kya soocha tha aur woh kya nikli…I really  hated her for all her evilness…but even ill admit…she's good…she knows what she's doing and stuff…remember when she was comforting AS and simultaneously helping Mavali and Sups navigate their escape route! I was astonished as her skills…but this week…oh god…she told Naku everything…yeh ho kya gaya hai Kaalavati ko…eeks! she spilled her secrets…is that like the #1 rule…don't let people know you're a b*tch!! uff…she's always saying…people Kaalavati ko nahin samajte…don't think she understands herself either…

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n Howdy all...hope evy1 is doin gud...*smiles*...so...qyt a eventful week this week na...Babi,Ganpat n lil Sethji left PN...Dutta took a shower...hehe...wat....did u think i wudnt mention it...lmao... *wink*...he also made a few wishes cum tru...by bringin bk his pathani clothes n earrings...*huge grin*...we saw Sher in full don mode during the dishoom dishoom scene...not 2 mention how he damaged Apte in the worst possible way...god knws he was mayb burnt alive 2...Dutta n his lighter...hehe...Kala told Naku about her deeds in bringin about TaSha's current halat...*shocked face*...i mean seriously i did not see that cumink @ all...she also told her she will never ever let her n Dutta b happy...as she wanted Dutta 2 suffer etc etc...Dutta caught Baji n Naku hand in hand comforting n vowing 2 help n support one another...which in turn brought on Dutta's heartwrenching dialogues of betrayal,dhokha n how Baji was longer on his side...precap...wat 2 say...but bottoms up Naku...looks lyk Dutta wnt b happy till evy1 is thuli...hehe...he was shown puttin his glass in2 Naku's hand n telling her 2 tell him her sach...cnt wait 2 c wat she will do or say in return...Dutta's such a gadha...wen she was trying 2 tell him he dint wanna listen...n now in his drunken state he wants her 2 xplain...hehe...u hav got2 laugh...@ the way his ulti kohpri works...or doesnt rather...hehe...Whoa-k enuff chit chat lets jump 2 SS's...promise 2 keep it short as theres a few cuts...

Actor

Mahi Vij
Been aps ages since i gave Mahi or Naku a star...so finally this week gettin 2 do both...not guna lie...i was 4 ages wondering wat had gone wrong not only wiv Naku's character...but also Mahi's acting...which also took a lil dip here n there...but thankfully things seem 2 bk back...if not making their way bk 2 the previous standard again...Mahi's cut this week is 4 the scene between Naku n Kala...where Kala cums n tells Naku that ur wrong thinking that ur kismat is playing games wiv u...wen in fact this whole game was set up by sum1 else (Kala)...after Kala tells her that...Mahi's shocked xpression was really gud...not jus @ that moment but thru out all of Kala's rambling n bean spilling...in between Naku asks Kala..."yeh tu kya ke rahi ho kala tai"...so Naku not 2 catch on str8 away...not jus cuz she's part gadhi...but also mayb becuase she's jus so unwilling 2 believe that people do these kind of things 2 thier fam...@ one point she even says...but he's ur brother...both dialogues wer perfectly delivered...so jus as Kala is about 2 leave the sherni in Naku rises again...she stops Kala telling her tehro...(hold up...hehe) Naku gives her a cold stare...as she walks over 2 the photo Kala had jus set alyt...not takin her eyes off her 4 those few mins...after which she looks 2 her Bappa idol on the wall...goes over n says a lil prayer...Mahi's xpressions while praying wer awesum...after she's done praying she looks bk @ Kala...wiv the same cold determined look...then scoops up the ashes of the burnin pic n mixes them in2 the milk she'd brought 4 Dutta...then gulps down the entire mixture...after which she tells Kala...thats she's pretty much ready 2 do anything now 2 protect her Saab...n that no1 can split up Naku n Dutta...*handclaps*...now that she knws wat Kala is about im sure she really will do anything...guna b fun 2 see Kala get wats cumin 2 here...hehe...

Mishal Raheja
Bhagwan kare ek week na aaye jab main Mishal ko star na de sakoo...bas yehi dua hai rab se...hehe...MR was awesum awesum awesum in the TaSha scene...wen he cums out the shower...while doin his dishoom dishoom n also the scene where he cums 2 his room finds the pics n acuses Naku of being behind this cruel joke...but this wk he totally totally blew me away in the last scene on fri...i mean lyk really i was made speechless by his drunk acting in that scece...the way he was lookin @ Baji n Naku wen he c's em standin hand in hand...whoa...thats was jus pure class...n the way he then unsteadly walks over 2 them clapping his hands...lyk he had jus witnessed the best show ever...2 2 gud...as always his xpression n dialogue delivery was perfect...luved all his drunk actions...his clappin, arm wavin n also the way he was stumbling around...eg wen he was leaned up against the pillar...goin thru all the people who worried about him...wen he said "jiss ki patni"...he kinda waves his arms gesturing 2wards Naku...also wen Baji tells him he was always wiv him...n Dutta mockingly replies bappa kasam...n holds his throat...tch tch...even Dutta's sudden anger n angry xpression wen Baji goes 2 steady him was perfect...MR was flawless in givin his cheeky dialogues a mocking tone..espesh the Baji rao ki vahini ji line...but the most heartwrenching of the scene aside 4m the fact that Dutta was reducing Baji's luv n friendship wiv him 2 the scarp heap...was wen they are both sat @ the bar after Naku has poured their drinks...Baji jus holds his glass lookin sad n doesnt drink...Dutta was lyk y arnt u drinkin...u cnt b mad at me...wat did i do...did i break sum1s heart...did i lie...Mishal's xpressions word are not enuff...i swear i was lyk ouch...*weep weep*...not jus 4 Dutta but 4 Baji n Naku who wer having 2 listen 2 his painful words...his hurt n teariness...made my heartbreak... *sad face*...i cnt w8 till Gadha is happy again...his pain is lyk torture...n Mishal's perfect acting dnt help lessen the pain...hehe...

Vinay Rohrra
Poor Baji its so very sad 4 him...n i really truely feel his pain...Dutta is everything 2 him n his cold angry behaviour 2wards him...is lyk the worst kind of torture 4 him...the other day wen Dutta so meanly told him 2 stay away 4m his work n personal matters...else he will b made 2 go stand outside wiv the gaurds...lyk there was nothing left but a boss-worker relationship...n if Baji dint do his job ryt then he wud b demoted... *crying*...Vinay's xpressions in that scene wer tear jerking...but lyk Mishal...Vinay 2 is gettin actor star cut 4 his perf in the last scene of the fri ep...b4 n after Dutta came...his xpressions n dialogues wer jus 2 sweet wen he was comfortin Naku...n telling her not 2 give up...she luved Dutta n she will b able 2 awaken luv n trust in Dutta's heart soon enuff...espesh luved Vinay's xpressions wen he tells Naku he cnt see Dutta suffering...that was jus 2 sad...also his shock xpression wen he turns n see's Dutta standing n watchin em...also his face wen Dutta cuts his words n finishes his sentence wiv a mocking voice was gr8 2...Dutta continues his talk on how he thgt Baji wud stand by him in anything...n now he dint knw who he was wiv...aaaaah Baji's face...he cudnt get his reassuring words out fast enuff...only 2 hav Dutta walk over n turn his words in2 a joke...wiv his bappa kasam dialogue...*sad face*...Vinay portrayed Baji's sadness awesumly thruout the whole scene...as painful as it is 2 see Dutta sad...its equally sad c'in the happy clappy Baji not jus being treated bad by Dutta...but both lookin n feelin sad...i hope if cv's hav planned 4 it 2 b a long w8 till TaSha are bk 2gether...we @least see Duji bk 2gether...dnt seem lykly i knw...wat we Kala plotting against Baji...but since Naku now knws Kala's intentionzim hoping she can save Baji 4m harm 4m Kala n also Dutta's wrath if sumink does happen...

Character

Without a doubt goes 2 Naku....
for the way she stood up 2 Kala...tellin her that it doesnt matter wat u try n do...no1 can spit me n Dutta up...i will do watever it takes 2 save my saab...(even drink ash shakes hehe) n also in tym reveal ur true face to every1 2...Naku was Sher ki sherni in true form...so 4 that

she gets this weeks Shining star 4 character...

Whoa-k all untill nex wk...which is looking brighter already havin jus seen the LTL promo of Dutta carrying Naku in his arms...hope nex week is as awesum as we're all hoping after c'in this promo...till then tc n gbu's...Dutta thgts,dreamz n daydreamz....im out...x...

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Uff this Husband -Wife jodi is making my life tough ...kis ko title doon I just cant make up my mind ...Dutta looking super hot with his original style back and Naku looking absolutely vivacious in those sari's and minimalistic make up and jewellery ...simple yet breathtakingly beautiful how Dutta is able to resist her ...I am confused seriously,so my winner this week happens to be this all powerful jodi .....they both do look extremely stylish and suave in their own way .But a special here for Kala as well...even though her nail paint ruins it for her ...but otherwise she looks very attractive and super stylish as well.

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

DUTTA's EARRINGS! AHHH!! I still cant get over it! oh and I have to give special mention to Kaala's Saree's..i loved the sheer fabric and thick boarder…just loved it! I want one…no two…no….three…umm…how about a whole bunch!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Haw!? Clip Ons!?

Dostana Converts

Family Jewels

Bhai Behen Drama Queens

Sherni vs The Drama Queens

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Gadha Re Gadha Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…*sigh*…kya boloon main? we know our sher is ghayal at the moment but omg…he's causing Naku and Baji so much pain…when the big saachai of his kaala dil sister comes out…he's gonna fall flat on his face…I think ill order Dutta a large packed of apology cards…he's gonna need a lot of them…aagar main Naku hoti (jaz day dreams…he he)…then I'd make him hand write an apology note for everything incident explaining in detail how he thinks he was wrong and how he plans on making it up to me…he he…

2. The My-Hand-Is-Itching-To-Slap-You Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…GANPAT …his refusal to leave PN…his parting words to dutta…omg…my blood is boiling…lagata ke after that jewelry chori fiasco he'd be sudharofied…but nope! aur bhi bigad gaya!! useless admi kahin ka…if I see him in the streets somewhere…*sigh*…I need you girls to be my alibi because im gonna kill him!

3. The Hear Sherni Roar Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…MRS. NAKU DUTTA PATIL…wow..i mean wow…that scene on Friday was fabulous…just fabulous!! she totally put Kaala in her place…yeh baath alag hai ke Kaala has no brain cells left to realize Naku is gonna be her down fall…but kya muh tod jawab diya hai naku ne! dil kush hogaya!! sari duniya ek taraf aur naku ka pyaar ek taraf! wah wah!! I loved everything about that scene…except the ash milkshake…I cant stomach that!

4. The Thank-God-They-Are-Back Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA's EARRINGS!! ahh!! they're back *thud* (that was my fainting…just fyi…he he) …nuff said!!

5. The Makes-Me-Wanna-Pull-My-Hair-Out Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…our DOSTANI JODI (aka: Babi and AS)…omg…that scene…oh the crying…the wining…the annoying dialogues…I was screaming SHUT UP!! im glad Babi is leaving…I cant deal with these menopausal women anymore!!

6. The Making Us Drool Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA (duh!) …ok…so I may not be too pleased with our gadha at the moment…but one thing cannot be denied…he is one hot and gorgeous gadha! just wow…the shower scene…phir he came with the towel around his neck…the looks he was giving Naku…omg…uppar se…the patani's are back…and the earrings…kill us now…just kill us now! *jaz cant help but stare*…

7. The I Hope You Rot In H*ll Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DHAMODAR!! omg…the man is dead but still manages to come between TaSha…Dutta remembered that Dhamodar had said that he had seen "her" true chehra…why couldn't he have just said he saw Kaalavati's true chehra…why be general when you can be specific…especially since your practically dead already!! uff!!

Editors Note

another week of Dutta mad at Naku...yelling at her and hurting her…blah blah blah…but chalo…kamse kam story thodi si aage toh badhi…Naku knows Kaala's truth! lets see what happens!!

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Hey awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........ltl rocks and u too...................🥳
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah...aggar last week ka issue aisa hai..itna kamal...i m just itching to read this weeks issue....duttafighting..nakkku hit...nakku godh mein..ahaha hahahaAhha
Sweet_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice issue...like always...just loved the special awards section 👏 and yes both nakku and dutta deserve the fashion icon of the week award 👏...But there was no blooper section by yeti ??? 😲 would have loved to read her views and i am sure there was much masala for her in the referred episodes....It would surely have been a cherry on the cake if yeti's section was here too.

Anyways,great work guys !! 👏