Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ฒ
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG jaaaaaaaaaaan... firstly I hated the promo of action replay... and after watching this mix...Gosh I wish shachi and u made action replay๐Ÿ˜ how can u say this is ur worst and ur throwing it away...I need to give my old gyaan.. that I hit u hard if u say that๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†..... it was sooo beautiful that honestly I am not doing justice tooo how much justice u have done too this mix๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ

Keep them coming jaaaan๐Ÿค— from your biggestttttttttttttttt fan in this entire worldโค๏ธ

Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Jessu u r a true Jaan luv uโค๏ธ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
I hv saved dis one too ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow...Wow..Wow ( Oh god I m sounding lyk a dog ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†)
Really Jessu its jst tooo gud ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Lyk Bona said I too didn't lyked d original version but ur Mix is simply MiChilicious
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Thank God u uploaded it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hw can u even say its not gud u hv done better job dan Vipul Shah ๐Ÿ˜‰.
Really hun gr8 work โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ.
Its simply Flawless ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Luv d way u hv blended d scenes wid d song โค๏ธ.

I nvr really thought a beautiful MiChi mix cud b made on dis song n nvr listened to d full song ๐Ÿ˜ณ but I m pleasantly surprised ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
After watching ur Mix I feel dis song is custom made 4 our MiChi ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mujhpe to MiChi ka naasha chadh gaya
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Thanx Sweetheart 4 giving us two surprises consecutively ๐Ÿค—.
U n Bona r @ d top of my Fav VM makers along wid Sou ๐Ÿ˜ณ.

N nxt time u make a mix PLZZZZ upload it n let us decide if its gud or not ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by crazy4_michi - 13 years ago
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O bekhabar Jessu its mind blowing๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another brilliant mix hun....really luv it...totally flawless work hun...keep up the gud work and look forward to ur next mix..
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Bona, Pri, Asmi, Panna & Jeb1 for the wonderful comments! ๐Ÿค— Im glad ya'll enjoyed the mix...Thank you very much! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nimmi101 thumbnail
Excellent vid mix loved it.......jessu
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
jessu di u r amzing........... freakin ausume vms's
do make more.

Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prachi..

jessu di u r amzing........... freakin ausume vms's

do make more.

haha awwww thank you hunnie ๐Ÿค—
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jessu,glad that u started making MiChi mixes once again๐Ÿค—

how the hell u resisted this long without making a mix๐Ÿ˜”

now coming to oh bekhabar,honestly luv the song but ASH cmopletely a turn off to visalise the song๐Ÿค”and u made a mix with michi in it and what more u can ask for,my fav song on my fav jodi by my fav VM maker ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PERFECT๐Ÿ˜Perfect Combo and its FREAKING AWESOME ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ u did complete justice to the song and the scenes blend too good with the song and asusual michi OWN everysong whne they featur in it,๐Ÿ˜‰

Peeloon another fav number agian with not so fav pp๐Ÿ˜†l and again u made a mix on that song๐Ÿ˜ณ,michi magic and jessu magic never goes wrong๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and this mix is a proof no one can make this song soooooooo romantic other than michi and jessu๐Ÿ˜ ,yaara u nailed with the scenes u used in the mix ,Fanatabulous and magical โค๏ธ

makemore such mixes ,dont find xcuses not to make a mix๐Ÿ˜‰
Jessuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Jessu,glad that u started making MiChi mixes once again๐Ÿค—  AWWWW honestly im pretty glad too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

how the hell u resisted this long without making a mix๐Ÿ˜” Pata ni i was angry at youtube๐Ÿ˜† so i was being ziddi too๐Ÿ˜†

now coming to oh bekhabar,honestly luv the song but ASH cmopletely a turn off to visalise the song๐Ÿค”and u made a mix with michi in it and what more u can ask for,my fav song on my fav jodi by my fav VM maker ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh PERFECT๐Ÿ˜Perfect Combo and its FREAKING AWESOME ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ u did complete justice to the song and the scenes blend too good with the song and asusual michi OWN everysong whne they featur in it,๐Ÿ˜‰ Nivi, you are so sweeet yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณi love you i love you i love youuuuuuuuuuu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Peeloon another fav number agian with not so fav pp๐Ÿ˜†l and again u made a mix on that song๐Ÿ˜ณ,michi magic and jessu magic never goes wrong๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and this mix is a proof no one can make this song soooooooo romantic other than michi and jessu๐Ÿ˜nivi that just made my day,muaaaaaaaaaaaah! ,yaara u nailed with the scenes u used in the mix ,Fanatabulous and magical โค๏ธ YAAAAAY!!!!! super duper happy cuz of ur comments!!๐Ÿ˜ณ god, i missed them so much!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

makemore such mixes ,dont find xcuses not to make a mix๐Ÿ˜‰ ok boss๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ