See what SBS replied!!!

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,
We all know about the issue of SBS n AB!!n i do rubbish their status...its very very veryyyyyyyyyyy hard to beleiev dat arhaan did such a thing...even if he had done it den also dey deserve it!!!for interfereing in his Personal life or spreading false news dat arhaan n dat avantika are dating!!

Maybe this is the reason behind it.....on 22nd nov...SBS said dat "Avantika n my baba are seeing each other"....mayb AB has come to know abt dis sumhow n was angry on dem for spreading such FALSE news or Rumours abt him....mayb dats y he said it!!

OK...Let me not go OFF the topic...see what SBS had replied to one of AB fans in FB:

Rachna Behl I always knew that the SBS ppl are idiots, but u guys here, how could u believe on such a thing? U should first demand and explanation and prove of the incidence if it ever took place. Arhaan Behl is a bit reserved so if he doesn't want to interview why can't u just let it be? SBS plz stop ur nonsense and spreading hatred….
36 minutes ago LikeUnlike

Comment by SBS:
  • Saas Bahu aur Saazish rachna sadia wake up dear... Jo parde pe dikhta hai woh parde ke peeche waisa nahi hota...
  • 25 minutes ago LikeUnlike

with dis comment dis it is CLEAR CUT dat SBS wants arhaan's name to be destroyed....see how dey r trying to make one fan hate him!!!how rude of dem naa??????erghhhhhhhhhhhhh

If u guys dnt believe it...den here is da link...see it 4 urself:

i hate SBS!!!!

i hate SBS!!!!

i hate SBS!!!!

i hate SBS!!!!

i hate SBS!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pia9 thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

this is so stupid no respectable news channel would be sitting on a computer at this time of night exploiting an actor...I have doubts if this is even the official SBS page

relax....nd even if he did insult them they properly deserved it.....they r waaay toooo nosey for their own good

ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pia9

this is so stupid no respectable news channel would be sitting on a computer at this time of night exploiting an actor...I have doubts if this is even the official SBS page ....seriously yaar..dat is a point..its 2.30AM in india...n i saw a recent comment inn there!!!so...y r dey sitting restlessly to check each n eery comment even in dis tyme????maybe dey r checking dat wat impact had dis comment made on his fans.???but THEY DNT KNOW...DAT HIS FANS WILL NEVER EVER BELEIVE ANY FALSE NEWS ABOUT HIM...BE ITS SBS OR ANY1 ELSE!!!HATE DEM...😡🤬.em sure dat dis IS A FAKE NEWS....dey just wanna ruin arhaan's popularity,fame n his image....dey cant stand anything against dem....they r soooooooooooo sooooooooooo sooooooooooo rude!!!stupids!!

relax....nd even if he did insult them they properly deserved it.....they r waaay toooo nosey for their own good

....YEA....DEY TRULY DESERVE IT FOR WHAT DEY HAVE DONE WID AB!!!i dnt have any complaints in AB doing like dis!!!

elle45 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Heyy Roka, I didn't understand fully 😕

Did Arhaan actually abuse some reporter or is SBS making it up? Do they have some video to prove it?

Rachna Behl is just a fan or some relative of Arhaan?
    carisma2 thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
    all of us should go there and give them a piece of our minds.
    carisma2 thumbnail
    Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
    nechu them dimwitts can't even spell his name right. tell them to correct that first and then comment on him. aaaagggghhhhh.
    no wonder the guy don't give them liars an interview.
    telstra thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    hi all,
      chalo i will try to give my opinion on this matter see among all the news programmes SBS is the oldest one ,more famous among actors actors enjoy giving them interviews but when they tried to spread false news about arhaan ,showed too much interest in his personal life which none other show did ,completely ignored him at gulaal party,showed nonsense about his hairs by playing a song at our darlings😡 engagement party .we fans stood against SBS critise them some said they will not see there programme anymore i was the one who said this and i will stick 2 my words inshallah these entertaintment news programme people do visit these entertaintment sites and when they have seen the retaliation that because of AB we r against SBS they did not like it they got jealous and you can also see that not only this site but they are receiving negative commentson fb also so somewhere it hurts and they r retaliating un ko maloom nahin hai kay AB kay liye un kay fans badon badon ko na chorain ee toh phir mamooli sa news programme hai bacha kucho ghalat kahain to batao.and see we can see somewhere AB is angry with SBS because he is comfortable enough to give interviews to other programmes and not them so feel sorry for SBS and proud of ourselves that as sincere and loyal fans we have shown our power and be happy girlswa take it easy in sab batoon say humray baba ki izzat aur badhay gi correct me if i am wrong please luv you all
    diamond willl always be diamond never become silver but one should know how to identify a diamond
    no need to say who is diamond here
    Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
    roseinbloom thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    What the hell did Arhaan ever do to SBS that they've gone around spreading these rumours all of a sudden? Are they craving attention THAT much that they'd go and sabotage an actor's life like that?! I am just not getting the sense in that...
    piyarapiyari thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    they should give some proof stupid sbs😡 pple😡 arhaan u don,t worry about all this becoz ur deewanis r wid u u just rocked😊he is such a sweet hearted ❤️person
    BeastInCarnage thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    Is Rachna Behl wife of Arhaan Behl ?