27th November Last Episode Written Update

Poll

What is your Opinion and Rating about the end?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Precap

Pankaj does a Superman-cum-Amitabh Bacchan (everybody now knows about Sarwar's bollywood background now) and saves JyotiR from the goons and gets fatal injuries himself. Then, Pankaj (Vashist) is dead and Pankaj (Sisodiya) is born. And when Jyotir arrive at home, Harmukhi is ready to welcome them with a gun and aims to kill Jyoti. Then a bullet gets fired and Jyoti screams "Nahiii"

Harmukhi Dead and Roshni saved

The bullet is finally fired and Harmukhi looks down and sees that she has been shot herself and it was Vikrant who shot her. Everybody rushes to tend her while Vikrant begins crying and asks his mother to forgive him because he didn't kill his mother but the woman who wanted to destroy his family. Harmukhi says that he did the right thing (hieghts of sudden sainthood, Brij, Pankaj, Sumer were chai-cum-pani before this one) since she had done a lot of bad deeds. She then clrifies to RP that he had never done a crime, (raaz tackled off in an easy way) and it was Harmukhi who had planted those proofs. She continues that punishing a criminal is not a crime and if the world questions then tell them that.... and with an unfinished sentence she dies.

Amidst all the mourning RP consoles Vikrant and reclarifies Jyoti's statement that a human isn't good or bad, it is his deeds and asks for forgiveness from Jyoti. Jyoti replies that RP's hands are not meant to be folded before her but for playing with his grandson. RP looks at Pankaj(Sisodia) and smiles.

8 months later.....
Jyoti is lighting a diya before the divine idol and Kabir comes over to assure her that they'll be successful and their sacrifice won't be wasted. Roshni and Pankaj are taken to the hospital. And while Jyotir are waiting outside, Bharavi brings a Sai Baba idol and gives it to Jyoti for good luck.She also says that since the day Pankaj has been born, she has visited every holy place to pray that they are safe and ponders over the fact that she wasn't able to see the kids before they entered the O.T. Kabir replies that what's the use of seeing them, let them recover and she'll have to fulfill the duties of a good grandmother in future (Hold on, marrying RP with Bhairavi would've been such an awesome twist for an end). He states thet Pankaj (Vashisht) as always with them. Then the doctor comes out and declares that inspite of all the risks, the operation was successful (so quick?) and both the kids are absolutely safe.

7 years later....
Jeet and Roshni come in rushing and have some balloons with them and ask Kabir why he asked them to get balloons since both were already here. Kabir says its a surprise. The surprise is that they'll be celebrating Jyoti's birthday. Kabir brings in Jyoti and shows her how the family has prepared for her birthday.

Flashbacks Gallore

Roshni asks Jyoti to smile and while shooting with a handy cam she says that today is a special shoot, today she'll listen to a tale from everybody. She turns the cam to KK's photo and says that she wants to know about her Nana since she had never seen him. Kabir tells that Jyoti is an exact reflection of KK. Then Jyoti goes into flashback mode where she brings the household articles for everyone and gives it to them.

Roshni then turns to ask Deepu and he related the tale where he got misled and decieved Jyoti into giving him money for extra classes by lying and instead used them for gambling and later Jyoti discovers this and scolds him. And also how he mends his ways, and that Jyoti wasn't allowed to attend Deepu-Poonam's wedding. He goes on to say that how he misunderstood her many more times and Jyoti interrupts her that this is an occasion of happiness and he shouldn't get sad.

Sushma now enters and Roshni turns her cam towards her to ask her, to which Sushma goes on to relate that how she did all wrong deeds under Brij's infuence, Jyoti rescuing her and Brij's sudharofying incidents. Jyoti always showed her the correct path and whatever she is now is because of Jyoti.

Pankaj (Vashisht)'s garlanded photo is now the handycam target and asks about her Bade Papa. The flashbacks now show Pankaj proposing Jyoti, their marriage, Brij creating a rift between them, Jyoti placing the conditions that Pankaj won't have any  right over their kid.

Sushi now begins telling Roshni about Kabir, she says that he was a hero who was able to make anybody smile instantly. Kabir interrupts by saying that what did she mean by was? He can still do that, and the flashbacks show Jyotir's temple scenes and Kabir proposing to Jyoti.

Asha is now the target and her flashbacks include how Jyoti had saved her marriage, and also her Durga transformation with trishul and all and Sumer-sudhar. 

Wrapping Up Finally

Rashmi continues the gallore stating how Jyoti rescued Rashmi and got her married (legally) to Vikrant and tells that Jyoti had taught her to live and fight for her rights.
The cake is now cut and Roshni asks Kabir to tell his share of the story. Kabir goes on saying that Jyoti made him a better human being, to which Roshni says that yes she had already guessed that Kabir might've been a bigger fool before. The flashbacks continue and Kabir remembers the processes which led to the saving of Roshni by the birth of Pankaj(Sisodiya).
RP now turns to Pankaj(Sisodiya) and makes him wear the locket meant for the heir of the Sisodiya family and looks at Roshni and Pankaj(Sisodiya) says that they turned him from an arrogant person to a Grandfather and they are his rightful heirs.
A guest asks Jyoti to tell something about herself to which the (ever-dreaded) bhashan of Jyoti's begins. She says that she was a simple girl having simple dreams, and now she knows that if something bad happens to you it is because God has something better in store. She brings her kids to her side and says that she wants to teach them just one thing that, it gives more satisfaction to give than to take and even if a stranger smiles because of you it works wonders and blah blah blah blah (sorry, I can't write anymore, plz understand why, and see the episode repeats if you wanna know)

THE END

👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏   👏

Edited by nikkie - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and all the while the 3rd sister sudha and her hubby (its been so long i forgot his name!) have been completely edited out of their story 😆

i dont like rushed endings to dramas like this. they should have started ending it about a few months ago so for once one serial on one channel will finally produce and finsih a decent dramaserial
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 13 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I voted 3 - could have been better.  Actually, I'd have voted 1, had it been an option.

Chachi-sa's sudden transformation - just a bullet thru her, and she discovers how wonderful Jyoti is and how horrible she was - was just one more of the moronic transformations.  Not as bad as Brij, but worse than either Sumer or Vikrant, IMO.  Oh, and she used to show RP a fake photo and he'd be cowed enough by  her to let her do anything she wanted in the family?  Ridiculous doesn't begin to describe it.

The leap birthday of Jyoti was a good way to describe what happened, but there are quite a few things I didn't like about it:
  1. First of all, Pankaj Sisodia remained Pankaj Vashist's baby, not Kabir's.  That would have been okay had they shown Jyoti having at least one more kid from Kabir himself at the leap - show Roshni introduce 1 or 2 more siblings, who are actually kids of Jyoti & Kabir, w/o any Pankaj interventions.  I hate this ending where all of Jyoti's kids have to be genetically Pankaj's.  (What happened to Kabir's promise to Jyoti to have 14 kids w/ her b4 their marriage? 😈)
  2. Following Harmukhi's death,  RP had embraced Vikrant, and accepted him like his other sons.  In that case, how is Pankaj Sisodia the heir to the family?  It would be Jeet - have they forgotten him already, like they've forgotten Sudha all these years?
  3. Like I suggested in the other thread, it would have been nice for all of the couples to have had kids, instead of just Jyoti.  Looking @ this cast, one would think Pankaj Vashistya was the only mard in the family.
  4. I don't like either of the kids calling Pankaj V bari-papa.
  5. Instead of flashbacks, they should have had all the other kids, and Roshni
So far,  I haven't watched it, but after reading your update, won't bother - think it was really mediocre.  Thanks for being the mahaan one here and writing this update, 😈 and glad this serial is over. 🥱
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry for the error guys, I even had 2 and 1 as options but there was a posting error n only 3 got posted 😕
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks  nikkie for the superfast update.
attack_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
it wud hav been beta if sudha n uday were in the final episode.
it wud hav been perfect
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Nikkie, I agree many  characters were missing from the show , in the final episode they should have brought them,
serial_lover85 thumbnail
Hi Guys,

Correct me if Im wrong, but wasnt Asha Bhabi holding a baby near the end of the episode??? Is that her baby????
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the last Jyoti update luv! The ending was ok it could have been better bt it awl gd, farewell Jyoti x
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yup, the episode definitely wasn't at all what I expected. I'd definitely give it a 3. I hated that Kabir and Jyoti didn't have a kid of their own. Jeet was not shown, and neither was any child of Bhavri's. We got to see a glance of Asha's kid wrapped up in her arms, but that was it.

I don't see why they needed to recap the whole episode. If they had simply not been so slow at the beginning of this week, they wouldn't have had to have a Saturday episode at all.

Like Vrisha rightly pointed out, Harmukhi's sudden turnaround was weird and the RP secret justification made no sense logically at all. I also thought it was kind of weird that they narrated Jyoti's violent life to her kids. Not all material was what you'd call 7-year old appropriate.😆

All in all, not the best ending to the show, and not what I expected at all. Anyway, see you all you guys... Jyoti is finally over!