Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Periwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks kruthika, vrish, nikkie, shantell n all the updaters.....for the past month (except this last week) i have only been reading updates. you'll had to go through a lot just to give us the updates!!!!!

thanks guys you'll have a fab job!!!!!!
Edited by Periwinkle - 13 years ago
_KAYNAAT_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u guys 4 ur updates u hav really been gr8 u hav done an awesome job👏Along wid jyoti i m going 2 miss u all ppl 2 loved discussing episodes here u all were fantastic...bye bye 2 all 😭wid a hope we may again meet on some other forum
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i stopped watching the vid updates months n months ago but i always came here to skim read the updates 😆

so thanks to all who updated the epi's daily n made it easier for every1 who couldnt or didnt watch it
thanks for all the interesting discussion thread
n thanks to all mods for looking after the forum
special thanks to sonyfan for updating all vids in countless forums regularly n without fail. ur doing a great job!
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 13 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well thanx to all the updaters (Kruthika, Vrish, nikkie & sapno ki rani who also used to do the written updates before & sonyfan for the video updates) & all the members of this forum for making this forum so wonderful.👍🏼 i was a hardcore jyoti fan but yes due to some nonsense tracks i did lose interest in the serial. the last KZK track made me even stay away from this forum😳
but one thing is for sure that this Jyoti Forum is one of the best forums coz i've noticed members in other forums involving into serious discussions regarding one's better than the other which later on turns out into fights compelling the mods to open topics requesting them not to open such topics otherwise those members will be banned.
didn't see such things happening in Jyoti forum. hats off to the Jyotinian members for being such wonderful members...u guyz rock!!!👏
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ Thanks for reminding me - I had totally forgotten Sapno ki Rani. ☺️ Also, b4 I started, the updates used to be done by Disha, Shantell & Sakura, amongst others.  A big thanks to them as well. 👏

P.S. I'm going to be out for the whole of December, so this is my last post in this forum
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago