congrats on ur new shop

awesum creations πŸ˜ƒ
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

OMGG Aisho ?? 6th one ?? :O:O:O:O:O:O

Dude u rock yarrrrrr ⭐️ β­οΈ
1st of all Congratulationss on ur 6th shop πŸ€—
May u have manyy manyy moreee and may this shop finish in a blink of an eye πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

N oieeeee yulZ??? *looks at my userid* is it me ?? 😲 πŸ˜²
if yes than yarr thats soo sweet of u to mention me in that listπŸ€—πŸ€— thankyouu so much.. means alot.. i was actualli shocked to see my name in that list πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

n kya ?? ur creations are not that good ?? are u jokingg :O:O:O:O?? they are fantabulousss *claps* and the update proves it all πŸ˜‰ The avis are simplyy AWESOMEE !! i was confused coz i was like which one to look and which not 🀣 so i ended up staring at them for a equal time :P well a lil bit more on some romantic ones 🀣 the colouring is MINDBLOWING yarr πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and i can see u have got some rocking psd too.. hayeee they are beautiful yarr πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I would definitely use it if i had PS :( well i will surely credit ya if i use it SOMEDAY πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

the siggies were another masterpiece yarr 😎 each one of them is adorableee :) i love TaAnu too. gawd their smile is chooo cute :) and their cute fight .. makes me goo aweeeeeh ❀️ loved ALLL the siggies.. but the 2nd one is gr8 :D the effect on it is simply WOW !! and the size of the siggy awwwwww πŸ˜† i cant choose which one turned out to be the best but this one had the BESTESTTTTTT colouring in it πŸ˜‰ the blendingg waah jee wahhh its outstanding πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ but still the colouring did it all πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ 

I saw the latest siggies of them in shops but couldnt figure out wat egjactly happened but all thanx to ur siggies now that i have understood it FULLY :D looks like Anu said sth hurtful again :(:(:(:(:(:(:( the siggies are soo touching yarr :( did u wrote his dialogues in it coz it looks like that :( and it made it more touching :( it has reflected all those sad emotions or feeling it shd have :) and this is why ur siggies are moreee FABULOUSS 😳 πŸ˜³ Aisho even though they look simple but it did wat other siggies couldnt do :) and thats " it reflected the emtions of the characters in the pics" :)

ViShalini ones are marvellous. yet againn i would say AWESOME blendingg :P

n wowww its Anupriya's bday.. HBD Babbyy πŸ€—
I shd say the dedication is sweet Aisho :):):):):)
The siggies and icons u made of her are gawjusss :D yarr she looks choo chweet when she smiles haina ?? ❀️
And the VM is PERFECT !! her clips were matching with the birthday song ;P
I didnt knew u made VMs too :O:O:O:O

once again congrats Aisho πŸ€—
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aishaa .. Congrats on your 6th Gallery!!

Hope you open many more!!
your creations rockss!!
Loved TaAnu stuff as asual!!
awesome avis nd sggs!! Too goodd!!
Also birthday sggs are minblwingg!!!
Keep it up!!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrates on ur new gallery. Superb ud. Love all the coloring.
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratsssssssss Aishaaaa ! <33

Wow your 6th shop already! Thats pretty amazingg!

Hope you open more and moreeeeeee ... Inshallah.

Anywaysss awesome uupdate, Looks like you have a Anurag-Taani craze cuz most of your creations were on them LOL. Their all beautiful :)
Beautiful work Aisha!
I love your work
absolute stunning!

x x
Congrats on the new gallery!.. Your stuff are always good!! 
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!! grt stuff. ..πŸ˜ƒ
Luvd the Vishal Surbhi stuff πŸ˜ƒ
and the new PSDs are rocking esp the sec one :D
PS- Add my name in PM list plz , i cant press the like button there πŸ˜•
havin some trble πŸ˜•

Luv
Sehrish
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on ur 6th shop πŸ€— πŸ₯³

My my! Fab update senorita! TaAnu avis/siggies are awesomee, i love each nd every sig of theirs <33
Vishal shalini sigs are good too. The APK bday stuff is WOW, those icons are totally my favorite 😳 The vm is amazing yaar, wishing anupriya a very happy birthday πŸ€—