25th November Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Arohi saying to Shifali to leave me as i am going to kill Arjun.Shifali try to makes her stop and suddenly saw lipstick and says to Arohi that Arjun put fake marks with this lipstick and it wasonly a joke.Shifali says to Arohi i think we are misunderstanding Arjun and says he is a nice guy.Arohi doesn't believe this.Arohi saw the box which Arjun dint let to touch.She opens it and saw some letters and says its Gauri writing and thinks that he kept this letter o blackmail Gauri.Arohi says u are right,what i thought for him was wrong and says he is even bigger bas***d then that.Arohi dad comes to the police station and goes to meet Rudra Pratap.Arohi dad says ill give u this file and in exchange u will leave my daughter.Arohi dad calls a constable to open the lockup but someone comes and says we have found Arohi.Rudra Pratap thinks who call police to told them where they are,that even he doesn't know it.Mickael brother-in-law is saying no one will come to know that u call the police to tell Arjun destination and says if Arjun plans fail,dad will get really upset at Arjun and will throw him out of the house.Mickael says if the police doens't find Arjun and he says if he doensn't then ur hiredman will kill him.

Arjun is drinking and Shifali saw this and tells to Arohi.Arjun goes inside and throw Shifali out saying that i want to talk to her.Arjun says to Arohi u really think i am bad person and says i will show u this today.Arjun push Arohi to the bed.Arjun comes close and says ill show u what i am.Arjun then get up and says u think i am bad person but i don't hurt someone.Arjun says i don't play with anyone emotions.Arohi says i don't believe this and ask then why u kept Gauri letter,u want to blackmal her?Arjun ask did u read the letter and she said no.Arjun says before thinking something,read the letter and goes outside.Arohi start reading the letter and says that what i was thinking about Arjun is all wrong.Arohi dad comes to the room where DIG,Tayaji and Rajveer are all discucussing about the plan of Jungle.DIG says give me back the file and Arohi dad says no.He says i care about my daughter but u guys only want Rudra Pratap in the prison thats all.He says u guys have 4 days to find Arohi.Chiku in the back listen their conversation.Arohi dad leaves and then Chiku comes and says i have listen everything and says  u have to bring me with u in the Jungle to find Arohi or i'll tell Dadi about all this.They agree.

In night,They are searching for Arohi.Tayaji gives the photo of Arjun to a man and says i want this man alive.Rajveer in the back is thinking that Arjun won't go alive from here.Arohi comes outside and saw Arjun drinking.Arohi goes and sit with Arjun.Arjun says to Arohi that i never loved Gauri and i never tried to play with his emotions.Arjun says that even like u i really love my family.Arjun says not the family u saw in the file and says my name is Arjun.Arjun says to himself why i am telling everything about me to her and goes inside.Arohi then throw the letters in the fire and Arjun saw this from behind.Arohi says that i was wrong.Episode Ends.

Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey....thanks....wherez the video update...m waiting for that too..:(

thanks