Frequent Posters

angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This is nice beta cheat kare aur parents doosron ko blame kare 
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Am glad ranbir isn't with either of them.
arev thumbnail
ranbir is great human i hav evr seen in film industry. n by the way ranbir deserves girl beter thn deepika n sonam atleast. n i think he does look sexy n need no stylist
Edited by arev - 13 years ago
I think this is so immature!!
I felt both Sonam and Deepika acted like those gossip girls, who have nothing better to do. They were so childish, especially Deepika. As much as I admir DP as an actress, I thought she went too far with her so called jokes.

Even when KJo asked her about giving advise to Kat (in Rapid fire round), Deepika again acted immaturely and said she would like to see her passport. I was like W*H?

Anyway, I think RK is extremely handsome and needs no stylist!!

x x
x-jas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They were being really nasty.  Imran and Ranbir didn't say rude things about Deepika/Sonam. I don't think Ranbir is as bad as they make him out to be. They were rude to Katrina because their both jealous that Katrina is more liked than them.

What did Deepika mean by I would like to see Katrina's passport?
Edited by jaspreetrulz - 13 years ago
diju thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well if ranbir did cheat on deepika than in my opinion she has a right to tell people who was at fault....and what she's been through!
and some ppl are saying that ranbir never said anything bad about deepika.....to that i would like to say that deepika needed to have done something bad for ranbir to gossip about!
i think that the Kapoors are just over reacting...
Edited by diju - 13 years ago
Hoshia86 thumbnail
Both Deepika and Sonam were very mean and unprofessional.  Both of them were upset with the comments written by Shobha De about them but they did not stop saying nasty things about Ranbir and Katrina.  In what sense Deepika wants to look at Katrina's passport.  Who the hell she think she is?  My fifteen years old can talk better than both of them. 
malaika666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would just like to say that when Deepika and Ranbir started going out i remember Rishi Kapoor stating that his son his young, and he should not have one girl friend  but many girl friends, and was actively encouraging him to not settle or stay with Deepika (which is kind of hurtful to Deepika). Therefore if his ex girlfriend Deepika said the same then what is the problem, its not always the girls fault. And NO, I am not a Deepika Fan..........
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
definitely it was a good episode..but i think the girls did kind of go out of line...at one point it just seemed they were on the show to insult ranbir...really he never insulted them on the show...they were just going on and on...ok no doubt both are gorgeous and no matter what happened between them atleast kno ur on a show...i think his parents have a rite to be upset with the 2....and yeah i get the whole "they didn't say it...they just answered what was asked" but its like even if ur asked something u dont go on saying stuff about ppl...some of the things they said were downright nasty.....and no im not a fan of any of them....but the 2 girls were definitely immature.