SR ff Partners forever sequel note on page 34

ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

So here goes this ff unfortunately I can't think of a title so u guies can come up with one.Some of the scenes in this ff are gonna be form my favourite movies so I hope there is no copy right issues there :P.

Into:After the last scene of CMG Sid leaves with Yuvi for Hutson,few weeks later he  gets an offer from Perth University  in Australia.He then moves to Australia and spent 3 years there finishing of his PG and working.Later on he takes an year off for volunteering and then returns back to pursue his Second Post Grad  at King's College London.He spents another few years there finishing off his degree and then joins St Thomas hospital as a senior consultant in the Cardio department. On the other hand Ridhima  went to Harvads , finished her education there and returned to sanjeevani and had been working there before she moved to St Paul's hospital Shimla a month ago.She has settled in well and was enjoying spending time with her  sis Anjie and her lil niece. What happened in Ridhima's life after she comes back from Shimla and so on plus how this brings SR together will be the back drop of the story.Rahul the son of Abhi of Niki will also be sustained in this FF.In addition to that Su will be introduced back, so will tam, Shilpa  and a new girl will enter too along with 4 new interns so sit back and read.There is also an ssumptions at the same time

1)      That  the little sister secret is not out yet.

Plus another thing is that sid's mother is gonna be back 4 this ff but she is gonna be a totally +ve character rather than being snobbish.Sid on his return to America doesn';t tell anyone that he has separated from rids because of arman, just tells them that there were compatibily problems.However his mother and su kind of guesses and over the past few year his family has kinda stayed mum on the topic

Lol and there are gonna be few filmy scenes too so pls bare with me.

Index

Part 1- page 1

Part 2-page 2
                                                                    Part 3-page 13
                                                                    Part 4 -part 15
                                                                    Part 5 -page 18
                                                                    Part 6 -page 21
                                                                    Part 7 & 8 -page 28

7years After

He turns the last page of his mother's diary'.

I know Ridhima is the only girl made for Sid, although they have separated  his face still clearly states the fact that he still very much likes her but I don't understand why he just can't compromise and get back to her . I have tried to explain this to him but he doesn't understand and refuses to go back or is there a hidden reason behind his refusal  ? Son I will not live to tell you all this but I want you to know all this about me, your dad and your chachu.In the previous pages I have told you everything about me and your dad how we met and our journey till the day he died in the crash. Beta I want you to fulfil my last wish which to untie Ridhima and sid.and this is the last thing I want of you for I know she is the perfect girl for your dad.(Niki is completely unaware of the real reason behind SR's separation and has left things to her son to be accomplished).

Rahul the 7yr old chap closes the diary puts it on his side table and thinks for a little moment.Papa is finally back to India bt how will I be able to discuss with him, even so ho will I find ridhima aunty, its been so many years.Just then the door opens and Sid walks in he smiles at his little son.He comes and sits on his bed

Sid: chalo beta sone ka waqt hogaya hai , u need to wake up early too to go to school

Rahul lies down on the bed and sid lies next to him.

R: pa

S: ha bolo

R: ape yaha kab thank ho?

S: I will be here with you for the next 2 months

R: pa why can't u stay here forever mere pass,

S: aww!  my  son I have a job back and I need to get back to it and I am not very found of India either( Sid knew the real reson was he stayed away from India to move on from his past , aur ha if your grandparents had let me I would have taken you  along but ur are their only grand child so u have to stay'

R: hmm pa

Sid turns towards rahul, he rises up slowly and supports his head with one hand and puts the other on Rahul's forehead, stocking him slightly with a light smile

R: dad I wanna ask u something

S: ha bolo

R: dad y did u give me mum's diary

S: that's because she wrote it for u and wanted it to be given to u only when u are old

R:have u ever read it

S: nope it was left for u so it wasn't  right for me to read it

R: papa can I ask u something if u  promise me that u won't get uset

S: bolo I won't I get upset I promise ( he smiles)

R:  paa hum..who was rihima aunty ?

Sid was shocked to hear this from rahul, but he collects himself back

S: thee koyi

R: what do u mean by koyi ?

S: someone

R: paa even I now that but what did that someone mean to you

S: how come my son is asking me all these questions today

R: well his mother mentioned about some ridhima in her diary, who is equally loved by his dad and this son cannot tolerate completion.

S: sid laughs at what his rahul said and juggles his tummy

Acha bachuu, jealous ha!

Rahul laughs

They both laugh for a while and then stops.

R: paa tell me please

S: R-idhim-a was my lawful wife once upon a time.

R: so where is she today ?

S: I don't know where she is today

R: so y did u leave her if she was ur wife, people don't do that to their wifes

Sid laughs at his son's innocent questions

S: I left her for her happiness, jab hum kisi ko bahut chahte hai thoo we are ready to do anything for them and what I did was for her happiness too

R: what leaving her for her happiness

S: hmm yh,

R: I don't understand

S: u are too small to understand

R: but that's not fair u need to explain

S: nope u shall understand it when u will grow up

R: but dad

S: nooo son , rath kafi hoo chuki hai u need to sleep kal school jana hai aur muje hospital aur is my 1st day and I don't wanna be late..

R:paaar paa

S: nope son , do as u r told

R: fine dad

Sid kisses his forehead , tugs him in his quilte puts the light off and crawls out of the room. He goes to the door opens it looks back at his son, smiles and walks out of the room and closes the door behind.Sid walks into his room, lies down on the bed and closes his eyes,he has an image of Ridhima in his mind and he talks

S: rahul bhi na kaise kaise sawal poochtha hai'he twists his mouth R-I-D-H-I-M-A, meri zindagi ka ek purana sache, 7yrs beeth chuke hai ..hope ki tum jaha bhi hoo kush hooo..he opens his eyes with a faint smile'.and then drifts away to sleep

I don't know what to call it so if there is an suggestions please come forward ! 

To be continued

Edited by merdersidma1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please unite Siddhima and ArSh...Don't  make something stupid on the lines of Sid-Shi or something of that sort...Best of luck
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know you will do justice ...........best of luck
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi,

I read yr OS on Siddhima recently, Thanks to DJ for the link.........Loved it.

i am expecting a Awesome work from u..............Carry on and do PM me.
Edited by ssdtvgojan - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
U r writing a new SR FF Great !!
I read ur previous FF ' Partners Forever ' & I must say it is one of d best SRFF
And I am sure u'll do justice to dis one also
Carry on & Plzz PM me wen u update😳
_Moumi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U will write a new SR FF!!!! yipeeeee

i loved your previous one and i'm sure you will surely do justice to this one...
Carry on & pm me when u update😳
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plz continue soon
pm me when you update it
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thats great plz pm me when u update it
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think should new story arsh and sidma no AR beetween as new intern not old story line should name can be same but i want sidma with new story 😃
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
New ff by you!!!! Wowwww it will b great...i loved ur previous one & fr me it's one of my favourite ff....plzz continue soon...when u update plzzz pm me...