Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: palak13

yes so next part muda will be there hope so loved the part 2 gd update soon and thanks 4 the pm

yes munda will be here and i hope you will be here too, to see their face off.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So your pari is lonely--sitting by the window, lost in her thoughts, waiting--waiting--
Conversation between Dev and RAdhika was very sad๐Ÿ˜ญ--she doesn't want to talk to him until she sees him in front of her--so is she going to wait for him in the meadows and will the prince come on a black horse?

And what is this -that the whole Verma family will go with Radhika at her bidai?..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Loved father-daughter thoughts about how the daughter needs to be able to face the world on her own---

Well!! tomorrow should be exciting----but your Radhika has become so quiet..
gauranitai thumbnail
great update as usual!! continue soon........
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika5

So your pari is lonely--sitting by the window, lost in her thoughts, waiting--waiting--
Conversation between Dev and RAdhika was very sad๐Ÿ˜ญ--she doesn't want to talk to him until she sees him in front of her--so is she going to wait for him in the meadows and will the prince come on a black horse?

And what is this -that the whole Verma family will go with Radhika at her bidai?..๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Loved father-daughter thoughts about how the daughter needs to be able to face the world on her own---

Well!! tomorrow should be exciting----but your Radhika has become so quiet..

ha ha... yes, so is it not allowed.?. just asking... i just thought to make it that way, so that all can remain happy at that time..  but its a talk for now to feel themselves better for ..  ha ha   Imagine, after marriage the whole family sit and chit chat at haweli, and our radev waititng to get their private time.. how it will be..๐Ÿ˜‰ 
ye, just kidding ...

thank you.......๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and yes, she waiting waiting waitng.. so only i did that time leap... yes my prince is going to come in black horse this time , to take his princess away... tomorrow won't be that exciting, i think i may slowly going into boring side... but let see,,.. but yes.. tomorrow marriage preps starts and Dev will be on picture... Radev meeting๐Ÿ˜•will think about it....

Thank you...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauranitai

great update as usual!! continue soon........

thanks mohini..... hope i will be able to bring that excitement soon...
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DEVIKA8

ha ha... yes, so is it not allowed.?. just asking... i just thought to make it that way, so that all can remain happy at that time..  but its a talk for now to feel themselves better for ..  ha ha   Imagine, after marriage the whole family sit and chit chat at haweli, and our radev waititng to get their private time.. how it will be..๐Ÿ˜‰ 
ye, just kidding ...

Of course, it is totally fine with me--
but what about RaDev???--
So I will wait for your story to unfold

and yes, she waiting waiting waitng.. so only i did that time leap... yes my prince is going to come in black horse this time , to take his princess away... tomorrow won't be that exciting, i think i may slowly going into boring side... but let see,,.. but yes.. tomorrow marriage preps starts and Dev will be on picture... Radev meeting๐Ÿ˜•will think about it....

The story is not boring at all--there is lot of anticipation and I am sure, just like me, others are waiting for the roller coaster ride๐Ÿ˜Š....I am sure Radhika will be happy to see her Dev, whether he comes on a horse or not--as long he is there for her...

So like Radhika waiting for her Dev, I will wait for tomorrow's update---๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜

Thank you...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Devika. thumbnail
ye, just kidding ...

Of course, it is totally fine with me--
but what about RaDev???--
So I will wait for your story to unfold

The story is not boring at all--there is lot of anticipation and I am sure, just like me, others are waiting for the roller coaster ride๐Ÿ˜Š....I am sure Radhika will be happy to see her Dev, whether he comes on a horse or not--as long he is there for her...

So like Radhika waiting for her Dev, I will wait for tomorrow's update---๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜

Thank you...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Thank you so much... ๐Ÿค—  I mean.. I don't know what to say.. trying to cheer up myself now.. i think i better go to bed....   goodnight  ๐Ÿฅฑand hopefully will catch you all tomorrow..๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by DEVIKA8 - 13 years ago
sunbeam09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update......
Thanks for the pm.....
Hopefully Radev will unite soon.......Can't wait for the next update......
Thanks.
Take care:)
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
di
wow another superb update
di so next update is our Dev is coming to Rad..and Rad is waiting..cool.
waiting for the next update di..
thanks

DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update , so he is coming back to take her ... u very nicely present her inner happiness on hearing that  he is coming back , she want to share her happiness with nature .. don't worry i m ready for a ride to your mad world ... just keep updating .