Users

Frequent Posters

gauranitai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
cute update di! i loved it!
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm Devika.  Enjoyed this part where Dev is having his say on Radhika.  Waiting to see what Dev is going to tell the elders about this online studies.😉
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This episode was very cute too---
Radhika trying manipulate Dev or are the tables going to be turned----

Love the story--has a very different flair from the last one; but anyways that's what you want. Cute love story in the making---

Now that you are going to have some free time (away from all those assignements)😉; will we get to read more episodes?

sonia122 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb di😃 finally dev got a change to command over radhika😆 think so she is going to end up staying with dev family for her further studies😉
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Devika nice updae. Finally this part dev had some control over radhika...with dev even i was surprised to see radhika   behaving all good with dev😕...ummm she is soo funny and ful of life even amrter than dev😉 ... When u planning to make Radhika believe in Dev as prince charming..hmm/?
Devika ready for more updates..keep them coming like your dream word verry much. Its like reading a cinderalla story😃

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Devika so now Dev has a upper hand as Radhika wants something from him😆 interesting
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Radhika is very smart  she is agreeing all for getting help from Dev...At last Suchi will take Radhika  to Delhi for further study  right????Hope we can see a smart Radhika like this in CB2 also...

Aisha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmmm ..... radhika is very smart.... really liked the part👍🏼... i m sure prince will take princess with him😉 Edited by imarti_rubi - 13 years ago
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKS for this wonderful update , all a sudden her   sweetness towards him really doubt me ,  so she need help from him ,  he will surely not going to waste this opportunity .
buttercup122 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sry....For the late repy your fanfic is great and could youplease let me know when you next update is.