Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauranitai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
great update! i'm soo excited 2 see what's gonna happen next. continue soon......
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Devika, Lovely update. Looks like some of them are your personal experiences.Radhika wants 8 children . Looks like she planned everything.  Waiting for the 911 response.
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 thank you viprakshi, i think i caught you almost at the end of this thread ,but wish to see you from the begining of next thread.....πŸ˜ƒ
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika5

So Radhika is learning her way around...learning to make her hubby do the work around the house, and to start a dishwasher--
And the brownies made it to your FF tooo..😊

Loved the RaDev moments--Dev, as usual, pulling her legs...and Radhika trying to adjust to her life with her husband..and the kid part --was very funny--8 kids. Radhika's logic for having 8 kids was very cute...
and I can imagine your Radhika running around with those 8 kids and poor Dev looking flustered with everything...

And 911--oh..oh!...will wait for the update..

yes.. brownies toooo became a part of my FF. Thinking of giving the recipie next time for Radhika to try the oven...  πŸ˜†
8 kids...πŸ˜† i want them to have everything equal,  radhika wish to have one boy in every house, so for equality of gender i have girls to bring the equalibrim, but the kids talk is not over yet, more coming as their life progressπŸ˜† i think that imagination itself will oull out laugh , right. poor Dev, but his imagination will come too....
911......πŸ˜‰
thank you for the great support from the beginning of this FF,I hope and I wish to  get the same support with next thread too. catch you later in new thread...πŸ˜ƒ
 thanks
 Devika
Devika. thumbnail
Thanks dear for the support and great analysis. you don't know how much it helped me to move forward and it was and it is a a good strength . I thank you and hope to meet you in next thread too.
Devika.
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

Great FF Devika. luv it! Good luck

thanks Shankar. that's a great compliment for me. started from nowwhere , but carrying on to somewhere. πŸ˜† with few scenes to bring them together .... thanks for liking this FF . hope you will continue to like this, till i find a safe exit....
Devika.
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

wow di superb update wow gr....
RaDev moments which we are missing now a days.....wow you are gr8 reminding every thing......
wow di..
thanks di for such a lovely ff
waiting for the next updateπŸ˜ƒ
hope Dev can go to his office on timeπŸ˜†

Thanks buddy.. he he.. i saw that 911 comment. so did you too. how did that end?  share with us next time ok. i have so many experiences in front of me , of mine and my friends and kids... he he... poor police officers.. πŸ˜†
thanks for your support from the beginning dear, hope  i will be able to get that with upcoming updates too...
Devika
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia122

Lovely update...radev moments was awesome...dev is being very naugthy...

thanks Soniya for all the support thru all these updates.  Hope to catch you up with next thread too. yes Dev is naughty, or may be more practical, πŸ˜† i thought it may be boring with that lengthy convo and all, but i am glad that you liked it... will catch up with you enxt thread....
Devika.
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev_forever

Lovely update!

Oh 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting for the update!!!

thank you radev-forever. yes, that 911πŸ˜† poor Dev, he is still taking his nice morning shower, thinking of getting to work on time...πŸ˜†

will catch you in next thread with the rest of it. Thank you for the great support dear.
Devika.
Devika. thumbnail
 thank you Tilu. I am glad tilameter is getting ready to rise up, may be from next week.OMG!OMG! can't wait to see the reaction.
Thanks
Devika.