17th November Written Update

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
For MEMEBERS ONLY

Rachna tells rashi to stop the car...and rachna is like where are we going...and thakkraal calls rachna and says..u are looking for diwakar right...u didnt find him...ok...I am going to give u a clue..and then he rings the mandir bell...and he says..we are around the place with bells...come fast if u can but dont waste too much time.  Thakkraal goes up to diwakar and says...lets see if rachna from gaziahbaad comes to save u or not.

Rachna is telling rashi...we have to reach the place with bells.  Rashi says maybe old kaali mandir...rachna says lets go.   Thakkraal is tying diwakar;s hand and sauying..i know u must be thinking about whats going to happen next.  But for me...think about ur past moments...Diwakar thinks about slapping thakkralal and then dragging him to the dark cell.  Thakkraal says u were dragging me and i let u drag me.  When my body was being dragged I could see ur future with my eyes closed and was being happy.  I also know the little secreat.  Tell me which one.   Hello Hello Thakkraal Uncle.  (The kid calling him).  Thakkraal says get ready for the best ride of ur life and here u r allowed to scream.  SO SCREAM!!!!.   Thakkraal is tying diwakar's hand to a car.   and then thakkraal hits him again.  Rachna is still driving around looking for diwakar.  Thakkraal i sitting in the jeep about to drive and he strats dragging diwakar.  Rachna reaches some road...but road is blocked.  Rachna says ..lets spilt up.  they all go in different direction.  Rachna is shouting uncle  and so is Mohit.   Rachna tells Mohit to look in another direction.  Thakkraal stops his jeep and sees that Diwakar is unconcisious.  and then he places prisoner's clothes on thakkraal's body.  Thakkraal takes a sword and hits the road.  and then receits kabir vani.  (GOD I HOPE HE GOES TO JAIL)

He gets into his jeep and drives off.  Rachna comes and sees Diwakar's body and runs up to him.  She tries to wake him up and she is crying but diwakar is not waking up.  Rachna goes to call rashi and Mohit and she goes to ppl standing around but noone is helping.  Rashi comes and rachna says we have to take Diwakar to the hospital...rashi goes to get her car..and diwakar aueezes rachna's hand and rachna is looking.  He opens his eyes and she says nothing will happen to u...nothing we will take u to hospital.  She runs up to the ppl around there and mohit comes running and says...what happened.  rachna is remembering thakkraal's words to her.  Rachna points to Diwakar but he is not there anymore...he is missing..and rashi comes and Rachna says...he was right here but he is no where now.  

Thakkraal comes home and his wife is lying on bed.  Thakkraal comes and puts his hand on her head and asks her she is not sleeping.  She says with all this going on how can i sleep.  HE says..sometimes i behave very harsh with u.   then takes her hand in his and she turns and sees blood on his sleeve.  She gets scared and asks did u kill someone...and he says YES.  a DEER.  and laughs.   He says the deer was running very fast but atlast he died in my hands.

Rachna is crying and her dad is consoling her.   Rachna's hand are full of Diwakar's blood and she is looking at her hands and crying.   no police station is ready to write down the FIR and plus they have a vacation application for diwakar saying he is on a holiday.  Mohit says..what tye of a country is this.  A life has no value here.   Rachna says i talked to him and i saw him.  and now i dont know where he is.  

Thakkraal is bathing and baccha is standing there.   He gets a call.  It is the kid again.  THe kid says...thakkraal uncle I saw u oday with SP Diwakar.  U were very dangerous.  How are u going to pay for ur sins..have u thought about it.  Thakkraal cuts the call and is pissed.  Rachna is sitting in her room and her dad comes and tells her to eat something.  He says..talwar uncle has come to meet u.  She asks if bubbly aunty is here and her dad says no.  

Rachna's phone rings and thakkraal is on line.  he tells her i am very busy so i wont talk much but for friendship sake i will tell u that I am off for my next target.    I m thinking of making this game a littl more interesting.   therefore I wont tell u anything this time...who my next target is.   it can be anyone...talwar, bubbly, jeet, rashi, ur dad, ur brother or ANU.   It can be ANU as well.    Rachna looks at her mom and cries and says i dont eve know where anu is.

Anu is shown sleeping and when she wakes up the maids are looking at her and she gets scared.

PRE-CAP - someone on vidoe says ANU is not here.  Looks like apt was vacated in a hurry but looks like anu was here.

NO COPYING.