16th November Written update

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
For MEMBERS ONLY

Rachna is starting to leave the home after Sid's call and on her way out she bumps into Mohit who has been waiting outside her house.  Rachna asked Mohit what he was doing here and Mohit says  I was waitig for morning to arrive so I can come inside ur house.  Rachna is like I have to go...Mohit is like where..Rachna says dont get involved in this I have to go.  Mohit says I am already involved and I have been here for a long time so why are u going to go alone so late at night.  I will drop u wherever u want to go.  Rachna said...I told u i cant take u there are sid is already waiting for me.  Mohit says whatever may be I am not going to let u go alone to with that sid.  Rachna seems fustrated,    Rachna says u r acting like a child.  and then mohit is like u r not going to agree like that...and then he forcefully takes rachna's cycle and puts it away...and then mohit tells her to get on his bike.  They go to some place which looks like a forest and mohit is like...here??  Rachna says...u stay here I am coming.  and she leaves.  Rachna is walking thru and then sees a semi-lighted area.  Thakkraal says i knew u would come and rachna is shocked.  Thakkraal tells rachna to sit.  and rachna says where is Anu.  Thakkraal says she is not here.  I knew u would come here looking for her.  Sit down I want to talk to you.   Rachna asks thakkraal why did u want to meet me?  Mohit then sees some goons and sid and starts taking his pics on his cell phone.   Thakkraal tells rachna that old generation needs to teach the new generation some rules about duniyadari.   Thakkraal says i asked u to be my friend but u fire and water dont mix.  You must be feeling really rebellious back then.  That time i felt that u dont need this truth an all...u are hungry for power.  You want to be powerful  U must know that when a person is alone..even truth become mute.  Some big people use to say that truth doesnt have strenght, and those u have strenght - every word they utter is the truth.   Rachna says..u called me here to tell me all these things.????   Why?  Do you want to extend the hand of friendship again???  Thakkraal says....cha cha cha cha..(it was quite funny).   Thakkraal says I called u here that i wanted to tell u that i m an astrologer as well.  Your peacefull days are over...and ur future is dark and u r going thru a bad time and during this bad time u will be destroyed.   The faster u get destroyed the faster people will die.   Rachna smiles and says...hearing all this made be think of a stroy of rakt beach( I dont know what that is).  Thakkraal says, oh!!! Rakshash (Demon).   He was also powerful.  thousdands of demon were born but the drop of his blood.  But to finish him off only one shakti was enuff...and thakkraal says....Maha Kaali.  It is a really strange thing as I am a follower of MAhA Kaali and u want to become a maha kaali.   He says ..u want to become Maha Kaali, right??  she says no I am calling u Rakt beach.  And i knw u will be destroyed.  Thakkraal says everyone is to be destroyed.  then he shows her the gun and explains her how the gun works.  Then rachna says...then finish me now else if u touch anyone who is near and dear to me then u wont be spared.   I wont let u live.  Thakkraal says...not so soon.  Thakkraal says...i have made a really innocent plan for u.  one by one all ur dear ones are going to die...and Diwakar is going to start.    Lets see what u can do to save him.  Tell ur uncle diwakar that his name means SUN...and tomorrow is going to be the last time he sees a sunset.   I promise u that.  then he calls the guard and tells him to take her away.  Rachna turns back and yells saying...KILL ME NOW THAKKRAAL OR ELSE U R GOING TO REGREAT THIS.   

Rachna comes home and wakes her dad up and she tells her dad that thakkraal has threated to kill Diwakar.  HEr dad says..why did u go there.  How many times have i told u not to go there.  Rahul wakes u with all this noise.  Mohit is also there.   Diwakar uncle is not picking up the phone for the last 1/2 an hour.  Rachna says but rashi madam was going to call and phone.  Rachna says I am going to call sid maybe he can help.  Mohit stops her and tells her that he saw sid near he daldal.  and u know who he was with...with Thakkraal's men.  Rachna says..Sid was not there, he was going to meet me there but thakkraal sent him on the wrong way.  Mohit says SID WAS THERE.  I knew u were not going to believe me..and he shows her the photos.   As mohit was behind some trees ..the pics didnt come out clearly.  And rachna doesnt believe mohit and mohit says..rachna i am telling the truth.   Rashi calls and says...that Diwakar is not at any police station and they all deicde to go to Diwakar's house and so does rashi.  Rachna leaves with Mohit.  Diwakar is not pickin up the phone.   Diwakar is shown doing yoga and some cops comes to Diwakar's house.   The cop comes and says..u have been informed that in kisengang some goons have entered. Ur phone was unreachable so i came here.   Diwakar says..u stay here I am coming.   Diwakar leaves with the cop without his phone.  The constables look at each other and inform thakkraal.  here rachna, mohit and rashi reaches his house...but noone is home.  They leave.   Here at thakkraal's jhanvi sees men with lot of guns and is a liittle surprised.  Thakkraal is doing maha kaali pooja in a room and jhanvi comes there.

She sits down and asks her dad..I just saw down that lot of ppl have guns in there hands.  Are u going hunting..thakkraal says..u can say that.  Jhanvi says..it must be a big sikar as so many hunters are going together.   Thakkraal says...u need only bullet to kill a sikar but to get the person out of his hole u need a lot of ppl.  

some isolated place with a house like looking thing.  All the cops are there and diwakar is approaching a door.  and he sees thakkraal.  Diwakar understands it is a plot.  diwakar says..if u rreally have the strenght and the power like u say...then why did u call me in an isolated place to kill me...  Thakkraal says i wont kill u here and I wont let u die as well.  I will kill u infront of ur loved ones, inmiddle of the road with my own hands.  Thakkraal holds diwakards hand and is kicking him badly and diwakar gun fires several times and he hits diwakar.  Diwakar is lying on the floor with blood coming out.  He looks at thakkraal ...and rachna is still looking for Diwakar.

PRe-Cap -  Rachna calls Rashi and then goes to get help and diwakar disappears.