MJHT Gang on P7/UMT/SBS/SBB - Updated 20/11

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Its MJHT Farewell Party
P7 Segment

Party Theme seems Red & Black as all of them were in Red or Black.
Rati, Navina, Ashwini(Jas's Wife) were in Dress, Abhishek, , Arjun in Red Tee were in Red. Mohit & Jas in Black Shirt and red Tie(Both looked Judwaa😆) & Sanaya was in Green and Black Gown.

The segment started saying it's MJHT's farewell party and All seem to be enjoying to thier Best. Though one who's enjoying the Most is Our Nupur thats rati Pandey(I swear the way she was dancing, it seemed as if there's no Tommorrow ....ek din pehle Arjun and today Rati😆)
The Song played was Munni badnam hui Remix Version and On Dance Floor were Jas, Rati, Ashwini, Navina, Abhishek and Gautham(Chirujee) & Arjun aur bhi unknown faces the😆. The reporter said that Nupur almost danced and pulled everyone of the dance floor then be it Mohit or her sister Gunjan or Dia. Though we couldnt see Monaya on Dance Floor then, guess they joined later.

ArTi Interview tha
Rati said that It feels great to be part of it and this party is there to cherish every moment they spent on this Show. It was a wonderful feeling and all.
Arjun said - Ki he's not at all happy as the show ended and it feels sad now. So he's abit dukhi that show ends.
Then rati interupted saying yes its sad but then we enjoyed every moment of it and all.

Rati was seen dancing almost everywhere. Baithe Baithe bhi dance kar rahi thi with Navina and Ashwini.
Then again they showed the Dance Floor where all these were dancing minus Monaya.

Monaya Segment
They came in togethere and were seen meeting Jas, Arjun, Gautham and Ahswini.

Reporter said though the show ends but Monaya wud be togethere as they are 'MORE than FRIENDS"
They were interviewed on the below

Pehli Mulaquat
Sanaya says we laughed seeing each other. When she entered in she saw mohit and mohit saw her. They never knew they were staring opp each other but yes they laughed a lot.

Phir Reporter said 1st meet hua tha tab they were anjaan of one another and now they are "GOOD FRIENDS"
Sanaya adds her close frnds are Mohit, Arjun and some of the Production ppl.  And that she would stay in touch with even after this Show ends.

Then Mohit sings the title track of the Show and Sanaya joins him inbetween.

End mein again we had the gang on Dance Floor.

U, Me aur Tum Segment

This segment got Edited i guess
As they just showed Mohit & Sanaya hugging the Team members at the Pub as i guess they had just entered in then.
And another segment was the Entire Gang n Dance Floor which included Rati, Jas, Ashwini, Navina, Abhishek, Arjun, Gautham, Sushmita & Sughir too seemed there.

SBS Segment

Again Farewell Party at the Pub. Iss waale mein sab were dancing as if No tommorrow and None of our Couple's were togethere on Dance Floor. Sab Azaad Panchi the.

The Party started after they all saw the Last Epi togethere  there.

Seems the Theme for the Party was Red and all were Following it except for Samrat and Gunjan though Samrat had a red Tie.
Also SBS said that Sanaya looked preety in that Pea-cock color Gown which was bachkless.

Monaya Interview
Monaya were shown and Sanaya says "Do we even look close to Samrat Gunjan?"  And he added hum sirf sets mein Sam Gunjan hai otherwise its Mohit Sanaya for all.
Sanaya said "We Rocked in the last epi as much as we rocked in 1st"  Mohit added that all felt bad as it ended.

ArTi Interview
Rati wished Merry X'mas and started Laughing. She said she's been wishing all this as the Theme is red.
Arjun was just standing. Rati added "wrap ho gaya tho ab kuch kehne ko nahii raha, mixed feelings hai, khushi hi ho rahi hai dukh bhi ho raha hai"

Then again the Dance Floor was Shown and even SBS ppl said that Rati was dancing even baithe baithe and she seemd really Happy. Arjun was also dancing with the Gang and Sanaya was too on dance floor whereas Mohit ko Bday Bumps shayad de rahe the😆.
Ohhh Also i saw RV in this Party😆

Let me re-collect ..... as am confused with so many segments😆

SBB Segment

Started with Monaya Segment which is Updated by Aashi
Ohkay It started sating that Excel College ke students including Mayank & Nupur came with the Dress Code Red.
Navina, Rati, Ashwini were shown here too dancing while Arjun was dacning with Jas.

Background had the song "Laal Dupatte waali tera naam tho bata" and then we had Arjun and Jas singing this Song.😆
Rati sang Mine and her Fav Song "Bahon ke Darmiyan☺️" *Hayyyyeeee*

And as always another Kiss and this time it was Arjun & Jas😲
And Jas says Ek dusre se bahut Pyar karte hai and Arjun also says Shaadi something ...Phir he does "Hayye"😲
Jas says Ek aur dostana & Arjun says itni pyari pappi matt de camere pe. So Jas adds "Dost se pyar karta hun sabse karta hun" and Arjun says "Pyar ki koi paribasha nahii hoti" And then the 2 start dancng and Reporter says ofcource kar sakte hai and as the Show ends Nupur ka darr bhi nahii raha so guys keep carrying your Dostana😲😲😆

By Yams - Page 8
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXISIla4bkk[/YOUTUBE]

By Tanu - Page 10
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj9CUl2Tj0s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

is it last epi seg?😛.plzz record it preeti di..............i don't have p7 at home😒
arjun_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update soon and record the video too preeti di
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
edited
Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: loving_bird

res
will try to record 🤣

lolz😆..how much time  left for the seg to air?😆
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
i now think so nahi aayge as india won hockey match  :))
that breaking news :))
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Updated the Segment

Ohkay let me Update UMT ka here only
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
kiran_artifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
SEEms to be a nice segmentt plzz do post the videoo soon ....want to see RAtii dancingggg
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey just saw MJHT wrap up party on P7 news channel.Mainly the segment was about Nupur.Yes,guys,they praised so much about Rati.Rati wore a beutiful Red knee-length dress with hair all tied up pony tail.She was looking GORGEEEEEOUS.(Just then my Dad said achchi lagti hai nupur,he's never said that about any1,trust me.My mom also said she was the best in MJHT.Why doesnt she come in any other show)The Background said that if any1 who entertained us in the whole show through out the most,it was NUpur and her BY God dialogues.She danced and enjoyed the most and danced with navina,Abhishek,gautam hegde(chiruji)jas,jas's wife.
Gave a small interview with Arjun(Yes,yes both together).Arjun said he's not at all feelin xcited since its an end of the show.Rati said its just a get-together and relive old memories But we'll have fun.

The reporter said rati was enjoying wid every1 but kept a distance from Arjun ,dunno why.😔

Then they showed Monaya.Sanaya wearing a green halter dress,dancing wid mohit and arjun.She said when she 1st saw mohit and vice-versa,they didnt know that they r gonna be their respective costars but they instantly laughed looking at each other.Sanaya said she's made gud frenz wid arjun,mohit and some production people

Dnt forget 2 watch SBS and SBB.They will surely cover it
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
hau par yeh aayge kab kyunki p7 comes at 2 pm