-|| TVD Secret Santa Signups! CLOSED! ||-

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello, hello, my lovelies! Bhav here! Missed me? Yeah, I've been missing me too. 😆

Have you noticed the Christmas decorations up in your local malls yet? No? Really? Because the mall nearest to my uni has had theirs up since like the beginning of November =/ Anyway, Christmas decorations are up which means Christmas is coming which means it's time for us to celebrate our first-ever Christmas as a TVD family! :D Are you excited? 'Cause gosh golly goodness, I sure am!

So like Rachu said in her X-Mas One Shot Writing Contest thread, we've got special events lined up for you! Apart from the aforementioned One Shot contest, we are also organizing a Secret Santa! :D

I'm sure you know how a Secret Santa works, right?

No?

Well, that's fine too, 'cause it'll be a little different for our forum, so I'm just gonna explain it to you, okay?

Okay.

So here's how it works.

If you're interested in signing up for the VD Forum's Secret Santa, then drop a note here in this thread, which will be updated as frequently as possible. Signups close on December 4th, giving you two weeks to sign up.

A few days after December 4th, you'll know who you'll be giving a gift to. You are not allowed to choose whose Santa you want to be, as the point of this is to get to know everyone on the forum. The gifts can be in any form: a siggy, an avi, a oneshot, a VM, whatever floats your boat!

Gifts have to be given by Christmas via PMs, so if you're participating in this, please please please make sure that you'll be around to get the gifts done!

If you do not receive your gifts by Christmas (that's December 25th), then do drop me a PM and I will hunt down your Santa with a pitchfork and a brick. 😛

Did that make sense? If it didn't, please let me know! 😳

If it did, then let the signups begin! :D

NOTE: Signups are now closed!

For the 12 of you who signed up, please keep an eye on your PM inboxes, ' cause I'll be sending out PMs within the next couple of days.

Happy holidays!

With love,

Bhav and Rachu

The TVD Forum Dev Team

Edited by sourpuss - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourpuss thumbnail

The Vampire Diaries Forum Secret Santa Signups!

1. Anhdara13
2. Leenasmg
3. Jaan730
4. viniva sharma
5. Angel-Jot.
6. Ebony.
7. curledup
8. -SamPari-
9. luv_wacko
10. kooLgrl786
11. chip.
12. Smileyface

Edited by sourpuss - 13 years ago
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
coolll topicc dee!!! here u goo m ur first santaa!!!! i wanna signup for being a santa bt i hav a query do i hav to make gift for jus one person or more dan 1 n how do i give dosee gifts??? n one more thing i may hav my tests frm 5th dec dat too b4 winter break n christmas!!! *grrr* i h8 tests!! so i wud like to make all d giftss f4 dat!! :D

Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way

A day or two ago
I thought I'd take a ride
And soon Miss Fanny Bright
Was seated by my side
The horse was lean and lank
Misfortune seemed his lot
We got into a drifted bank
And then we got upsot

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Jingle all the way
In a one horse open sleigh yeah

Jingle all the way
Jingle all the way

ohh m soo excited!! =D

Merry Christmas TVDianz!! 🤗
sourpuss thumbnail
Thanks for mentioning that, hun, I'll go edit it in the post! Basically you need to PM your gift to your...receiver-person-thingie.

Hmm...When do your exams end? I supposed you can start making gifts, but because my exams are around the Christmas period too, it'll probably take me a couple of days after Dec 4th to pair up the Santas and send out PMs to everyone, so it's entirely up to you whether you still wanna enter or not...😳
--B (:
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'M SO IN! <3 which you know, you would know if we could have met this week. :( can we meet next week? 
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Im in! =D...I can read..lool! but just confirming that we have until christmas to give our secret santa their gift right? so im ok even if i give someone their gift anytime after the 10th Dec but before the 25th Dec? coz i got exams too..arghh!
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
before 25th right? better be after exams...

will tryy & let ya know.
sourpuss thumbnail
@Radz: Text me. Adding you!

@Leenasmg: Yep, anytime before the 25th! :D I shall add you to the list!

@ayeshaaa.: Alright, so you want me to add you to the list? :D

@Jaan: Awesome, adding!
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sourpuss

Thanks for mentioning that, hun, I'll go edit it in the post! Basically you need to PM your gift to your...receiver-person-thingie.

Hmm...When do your exams end? I supposed you can start making gifts, but because my exams are around the Christmas period too, it'll probably take me a couple of days after Dec 4th to pair up the Santas and send out PMs to everyone, so it's entirely up to you whether you still wanna enter or not...😳
--B (:

oh!! i gt it!! :) i ned to pm a gift to d person for m selected as a secret santaa!! wow!!! sounds interestingg n excitinggg as well1! 😉 gr8 idea dee!!

dey r kinda weekly tests so we get dates for d tests deyy r nt in continuation n m a lazzyy personn so i keep everything for last night!! 😆 ohh u hav dem around christmas too??? skul wale hotey hi attyachari h!! 😡 okayy i'll make dem so i think i'll use disneyy pics for d gift??? cuz si dunno d choice of d people on d forum cuzz dere r soo mnyyy couples in d show! n soo many cross connections too!! 😆  yaa i'll enter!! 😃 here comes a fat lazzyy santa!! 🤣 will start wrking on dem asap n soo i how mnyy should i make?
sourpuss thumbnail
^^😆 I shall add you to the list then! It's entirely up to you however many you want to make. Go as crazy as you want! ;)