Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
He is ok not hot but he's ok
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He is pretty average. So where the others stars like SRK, Akshay etc. On the way up they refined themselves and moved up the ladder by being at the right time at the right place with the right people.

And the industry and the audience were much more welcoming to newer faces from outside the filmi family.

But now the things and the scenario has changed. The audience and the industry both have become ruthless and cut throat now.

And with the Khans and Akshay still on top I dont see anything changing for the next couple of years or any chances for the newbies.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
i just saw the song...adha adhura...and man he does look on when he has a little beard on his face as he is seen...

but when he is shaved he does look like a mirror cracking material...
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Next! He is no competition whatsoever to Imran or Ranbir or even Neil. He is like a Harman or Jacky Bhagnani (sp?) :p
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No I think he's good looking. But I only saw him like in the film promo and one song lol
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He's very very average....not good-looking...and i feel he tries too hard...exerts himself too much..it doesn't come from within... Edited by -Sakina- - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

No I think he's good looking. But I only saw him like in the film promo and one song lol

have a keen look,,in the promo he dances and moves so much tht u cant see him properly๐Ÿ˜†

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
He tries to copy all the popular bollywood actors, but he fails big time!๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ