19th November Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with DIG and the rest coming to arrest Rudra Pratap.Mickael comes and was tying to stop DIG but gets a big slap on his face.Rajveer and Tayaji smile.Arjun comes with the gun saying u have 1 min,better u leave or else u gonna die.Rudra comes from the back and stop Arjun.Rudra says to Jignesh postpone the meeting for some time,ill be back soon.DIG says u don't need to postpone as now we have solid proves against u that u can't come out.Rudra says to Arjun u spoil it and u have to resolve it.They with with Rudra..Jignesh says because of fault dad is in jail now and says dad took u from the orphan and had give u a new life.Arjun says i will get dad back soon.Arjun call his friend.In the car,Tayaji tells to DIG everyone at at home but Arohi and her friend are at the City park for jogging.DIG tells to call Arohi.DIG tells to Arohi an officer will to get u and go back directly home.Tayaji call the officer near the park whose name is Mangiram telling him to get Arohi.He was talking on the phone and behind him two police officers took the car and went.He disconnect the phone and saw that his car is no there..

Arohi and Shifali were going and two officers came and took them in the car.The driver is none other then Arjun.Mangiram reaches the park but they already left.Arjun was talking to Arohi and Arohi recognize his voice and ask to show his face.Arjun shows his face and Arohi can't believe he is an police officer.Arohi says i can't go with him,plzz stop the car.Ajun stop the car and takes Arohi out.Arjun says u don't want to listen ur Daadu then dont,the underworld will come and will take u in Dubai,do what u want.Arjun sits in the car and start the car.Arjun drive the car slowly and Arohi running back.After,Arjun stop the car and Arohi sits inside and says i don't wanna go to Dubai,its too hot.Arjun friend make a fake ID card of Arjun and show to Arohi and the name is Mangiram.Arohi and her friend sleep by saying when we come home,wake us.Arjun car pass infront of the DIG car.On the other hand,Mangiram calls Tayaji saying ive bring Arohi home.Tayaji tells this to DIG.Mangiram tells to Dadi ive bring Arohi recognize which one it is.There are some bunch of girls but no Arohi.Arohi phone rings and was going to pick the the guy took.Arjun says ur Daadu said that u wont take any phone and neither u will call someone.

DIG bring Rudra Pratap to the lockup.Rudra says if u have bring me here for some time  then u could've arrange my laptop and a TV.DIG says we have some solif profes against u and no one can save u then why u are looking so confident.DIG ask what do u have and Rudra replies by saying Arjun.Someone call DIG and DIG is shock and tell to Tayaji and Rajveer that Arohi and her friend haven't return home yet.They look shock but Rudra Pratap smiles..Arjun arrive at a home.Arohi says i can't stay here.Arjun come and says u have to stay here.Arohi look at her eyes and says it remebmers me of someone but i can't rembember.Shifali asks where are we and Arjun says i cant tell u.Arjun says Arohi life is in danger so thats why the DIG sends me here to save Arohi.Arohi says i can't stay here and says to Arohi lets look for a taxi.Arjun says ur in a jugle and there is no taxi here and no people.Arjun says u will stay here and u will do what i wants.Arjun goes inside and his friend ask for how long will they stay here.Arjun says i have the trump card of them and says now wait and watch.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanx 4 the update...interesting epi😛 
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Thank u soooooo much for the update friend...nyc update..keep on updating!!

nechu
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the fab update!!
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update...wow and here KMH2 ll start this monday 😊
squishyhugs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail