Show's Pace...so slow and boring

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Are you getting bored of the show right now? I am because nothing is happening. Reet continues to stay in that house and does not move. Doesn't she ever get sick of being in the house 24/7?😑😑
I wish she would go back home with her father and kick Jasoda out.
Even Jallan who is a big loser does nothing but listen to Jasoda.....same old thing.

Reet's man ...who we can't figure out who he is...keeps changing all the time.
Have no idea of the first one. They never mention him..that is Yaga
The show was interesting when the new Reet came on but now it is boring😭😭😭.

This show goes up and down like  a yo-yo....there is no consistent story or plot.

I am suprised it is still on air.
I really would not be sad if it was canceled right nowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bring on something better please or improve the show!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰

What you say?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ya, this show has gotten quite boring since Bhisham left the picture & it's REALLY serious too.  Too serious for me.  I agree that it is like a yo-yo.  I liked this show best before before Bhisham left the picture.  Although I hated those 2 episodes that consisted of her doin' those 2 rituals in the house.  I've said over & over again that the writing of this show is wierd.  The writing isn't like the writing of any of the other the shows I watch.  I hate how the writers get rid of a lot the male characters & I don't like what they did to Mun & Yagya.  I understand that she is a a background character but I hate the fact that they made her like this😑  If they don't want Yagya to be w/Reet then they should continue off of her having a crush on him & have him be w/her.  I don't like how she indicated that she had a crush on him but nothin' came out of it- I don't like this writing at all.  A lot of the time I imagine that after Yagya gets out of jail, Mun is not doin' a whole lot to pursue Yagya but Jasoda wants Reet to suffer so she drugs Yagya one day & tells her that nothing should stop her from getting what she wants & that Reet & him are completely over (this isn't true because Reet is still in love w/Yagya).  Well, I usually imagine her tellin' this to Mun before she drugs Yagya.  When Yagya wakes up the next morning he sees Mun in bed next to him & is furious.  He gets mad at Mun for taking advantage of him.  Mun cries & says that what happened w/them last night was mutual (she doesn't know Jasoda drugged his drink)  He says that he doesn't want to see her from now on & that he hates her family for ruining his life.  A few weeks later she finds out that she is pregnant & she is really scared to tell pretty much anyone in the house about her pregnancy so she goes to Yagya's house & Yagya tells her to leave but she says she feels suffocated & that she says that she doesn't know what to do.  He tells her "can u not get it through your head that I don't want to have anything to do w/u".  Then she blurts out that she is pregnant & she starts crying.  Yagya is unsure of whether Mun should aboort the baby or not but finds out that Mun wants to keep the baby.  Yaya's mom says that they need to tell Jhallan about the baby.  So the 3 of them go to her house & Jhallan & Yag's mom get into a major cat fight.  Jahllan says that Yagya is a dangerous chick magnet & seduces girls in this house.  First it was Reet & now it's her innocent Mun.  Jasoda has this big smile on her face as she witnesses the fight.  Yagya's mom tells her that he wasn't in his senses when he got close to her & that someone drugged his drink.  Bhisham is in the house (his bro & Kuwar found him & brought him back to the house) but he doesn't remember anything before he fell off the terrace.  Jhallan tells Yagya & his mom to leave & that they'll think of what to do w/the baby.  So Yagya & his mom leave the house & are very worried about what Jhallan will do but Yagya says that Reet will protect Mun.  Jhallan tells Mun that she doesn't want Mun to have this child since she doesn't want Yagya in their lives.  Noone in the house likes Jhallan's decision including Bhisham.  Jhallan tells him about how Reet wanted to leave him for Yagya & a few other things as well.  Then Bhisham says w/watery eyes "why would a girl want to be w/a man who she doesn't love, especailly when her heart wants someone else" & it was wrong to have kept her prisoner in their house.  Reet starts tearing up tears of joy partly because she feels that Bhisham has realized one the things she mainly wanted him to realize.  He holds Mun in his arms & says that if Jhallan doesn't want to have anything to do w/Yagya, that doesn't mean she has the right to get rid of her own grandchild & that he'll help Mun take care of the baby😊  Reet is even more shocked since she never really saw Bhisham as being responsible for anything, especially taking care of a child.  Now she feels even more proud of Bhisham  After, Mun has the baby- a beautiful baby boy, Yagya ends up moving into the house since Mun, Reet, Kaveri, Bhisham, & his bro demanded Jhallan that Yagya needs to be apart of her life & he ends up falling in love w/Mun & says to her one day that she makes laugh even when she doesn't try to funny.  Bhisham & Yagya become good friends & Reet ends up falling in love w/Bhisham who is such a good uncle to his nephew.  Yagya & Mun are very good parents to their son.  By the way, Jhallan refused to allow Mun to live in Yagya's house because she can't stand the idea of one her children livin' in "such a place".  At first Jhallan doesn't want to touch her grandson but she eventually does one day when she sees him crying.  She holds him in her arms & says to herself that she can't take it anymore & she tells the baby that she loves himπŸ‘  One time I imagined that after Yagya & Mun's son is born, Yagya asks Reet if she could be his son's godmother & Reet happily agrees😊  As usual, my fan fiction is more touching and heart warming than the sjow is in real life!                                      Edited by edabella - 13 years ago