kashforlifex thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

"He loves me, He loves me not, He loves me, He loves me not, He LOVES ME! He loves me not? HE LOVES ME!" She squealed as she threw the last petal on the ground and jumped up from her seat in excitement. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I knew it! Of course he loves me!" Her hope just grew and she was sure that he loved her as much as she did. 

But she couldn't help feeling nervous. What should she say? Should she make the first step or wait for him? If she waited for him, Babaji only knew until how long. "Babaji, Please show me the way? Should I go accept my love for him or should I wait until that cute Dhust-Danav comes and proposes? Babaji, will he even propose? As it is, he's a sadu! I'll go!" She thought looking up at her Babaji. Slowly, she inhaled and exhaled a gush of breath and took the courage to go and talk to her Maan, her love.

His stern face appeared in front of her eyes and the perfection of it just stunned her. Those deep, meaningful eyes. When they met her's, she would sink into it! His strong, muscular body which was just as gentle when smoothly gliding her off the floor into his perfectly structured arms. Everything about him just left her in awe.  

~*~*~

He watched her from the glass window that connected their rooms. He watched her talking to herself, to her Babaji and let out a slight chuckle! She was different, she was simple, innocent, sweet, naive. She didn't show off much and always spoke the truth. That was the one quality in her that he loved. No matter what situation arises, she always stuck to the truth. Her twinkling eyes spoke more than she did and the best part was that he understood exactly was she was trying to say, without saying it. Her hesitance, her embarrassment, her non-stop chattering and her calm attitude and the next moment her lively happy face. Everything was etched into his memory. 

He wanted to say so much to her but everytime she came in front of him, he could just not stop staring at her mesmerising beauty.  He would get distracted by her big, warm hazelnut coloured eyes and her beautiful smile. When she smiled, it felt like the whole world had just stopped to look at her amazing smile. Like she was some angel on earth that emitted beautiful rays of light. This was truly love. This was the first time he had experienced such an emotion. He wanted to tell her that he was deeply in love with her. Everything about her was just perfect. Her hair, her hair what could he say? It fell perfectly without her trying. He loved her just the way she was. 

~*~*~

"What am I doing?" She suddenly said as she came out of her trance. "I have to go talk to him! Babaji, you'll be with me right?" Saying that she stepped out of her office and approached his door slowly. Just before leaving, she had taken a little red rose from her vase on the table, optimistically hoping that he would accept her. 

Her hands grew shakily as she knocked the door. *Knock Knock*

"Come In!" She heard. Gently, she pushed the door open and said "May I come in, Maan...? SIR!" she quickly added. His greek God face just looked up at her and nodded. 'Oh! He's making me go weak now!' she thought, 'Babaji!'

"Maan...sir, I wanted to talk to you about something important. I...umm...don't know how to start...umm," she stuttered

"Yess, tell me..." Maan encouraged, just looking at her hesitant face. Her eyes flickering, looking nervous around the room. She was just too beautiful to be real! 

He got up from his seat and took slow steps towards her. Her heart started racing even faster, the closer he came to her. One step further he took, one step backwards she took. Seeing his face so close to her just made her forget about everything. She kept moving back without moving her eyes from his face for even a splitsecond. The rose dropped out of her hand and suddenly she was pushed right back into the wall. But Maan wouldn't stop moving closer. Her heart was beating so fast and loud, Maan could almost hear it. He naughtily smiled subtly and felt quite sure that she was feeling the same as he was. He lifted his hand to move the one strand of hair that was blocking her beautiful face's view from him. His touch set a spark down her and she had to control herself from letting herself outburst all her feelings. Her eyes closed and her hand became a fist against the wall. Maan enjoyed watching her nervous. He enjoyed it a lot.

Suddenly from the corner of his eyes, he saw the rose on the floor. He picked it up gently and looked at it. Her eyes opened up and a light shade of pink started to flush her cheeks as she saw the rose in his hands. She lowered her eyes and tried to move away but Maan pushes her against the wall and says in his husky whisper "I thought you needed to tell me something 'important'? Now where are you going?" while saying this, he takes the rose and gently moves it down from her head to her cheeks, lips, neck. Her heartbeat became rapid, static and she started to feel dizzy and out of breath. He was just...so...perfectly amazing. She pushed him away and tried to walk away. But Maan being Maan held onto her hand and pulled her towards him. He held her gently by the waist and whispered in her ear, ever so softly "Tell me, right! What was so urgent and now you're running away from me? By the way, what's this rose for?"

"Maan...I mean sir...I mean Maan sir! I...wanted to...umm...say...that....yeah! The Manali client's meeting with you is next week! Yeah...that's it!" She exclaimed.

"I know. You already told me this, yesterday, remember?" He whispered back into her ear, making her feel even more nervous. He didn't let go of her waist, nor the rose. "You didn't answer my question...what's the rose for?" He softly tucked her hair behind her ear and urged her further "Tell me!"

She looked into his eyes and just fell in love with him all over again. Without thinking about what she was saying, she just got carried away, "When I look into your eyes, I don't know what happens to me. I just can't see anything apart from them. It's like I'm sinking into them. Everything about you is just...perfect! When you touch me, I get shivers down my back. When you take care of me, defend me, carry me it feels like the whole world's security is with me. And your arms are the world's most safest place to be in. I feel like being wrapped in them forever and ever. You care for me more than I care for myself. More than me, you're worried for me. Why are you so good? When you're not there, I imagine you everywhere and wish to see you. When you're there, I can't stop thinking about you. You're my world and without you, there is no me! You're so precious, I can't think about life without you..."

Every word she had said registered in his heart straight away, her eyes were telling him how much she loved him and how much he meant to her. He had been waiting for this moment to arrive. It made no difference to him if this wasn't as he had planned, if this wasn't happening in the place he had specially arranged for them to accept their love. As long as she was there with him, the world didn't matter. Whether this was happening in his office cabin, or in the garden set up with glowing lights, it really did not matter. Slowly he let go of her waist and went down on his knee. He picked up the rose from the floor and held it out in front of her. Slowly he said, "Geet, the day you came into my life it completely changed and now my life feels incomplete without you. You are that part of my life which makes it complete and without you, there is no life. Your laughter, silly mistakes, anger and smile make life more livable. Your innocent eyes that speak out loud to me just make me fall in more love with you. Geet, one thing I am most sure about, is that spending the rest of my life with you will be the best experience possible. For me, nothing is greater than your happiness and when you are happy, so am I. Today, I promise to give you all the happiness you deserve and to love you till the end of my life. Miss Geet Handa, will you marry me?" Saying all of this, a tear escaped her eye and her face brightened up with a smile.

"Yes, I will" she said without any hesitation accepting the rose.

He got up and they both hugged. They had gotten all they had wanted. They walked out hand in hand, contented with life.

The rose sat between her fingers perfectly like it was just made for her.

~*~*~

First time writing an OS! Hope you guys liked it! :)

Thanks,

kashforlifex

Second OS: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1557055

Edited by kashforlifex - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful OS.....👏excellent  .......
I really loved it......

ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very beautifully written. Simple yet poignant. And the feelings erupted in each and every word. Awesome girl. 👏
kashforlifex thumbnail
AAH! Thanks so much, guys! :) I personally don't think it was as good as other people's on the forum! But thanks for all the sweet comments! 
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It was fab

Didnt liked that its 1st time ur writing
Loved the way u made them express their feelings
It was jus mind blowing
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwww..tht was cute and it was grt for the 1st time...u should write more. 
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such a Fabulous and Beautiful Os..loved it
That was sooo cute...the way they confessed..love it!!
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow that was beautiful . add me to ur pm list :D!
kashforlifex thumbnail
Thanks so much guys!
I will try to write more, if I get time... :)